Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Glamour Xclusive Exotix fantasies in telugu (welcum to fuck naniwife nani akka nani amaa nani chelli)
(20-02-2022, 11:40 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Vasu when you pinched her right: Auchhhh John.....................ummmm hugging you and looking at window to see into my eyes

[Image: e0cf072e536bd8723c97c55200ac8808.jpg]

My Wife Vasu hugging John tightly with notoriousness filled in her eyes which are directed to me: Yes John.............I love you to the moon and back and will get MOTHER because of your CUM seeds...........................

[Image: xzF3rMz.jpg]

My Wife Vasu: No John............please do not remove my dress please...................

[Image: IWaIIG0.jpg]

My Wife Vasu: I beg you John....................please tear my dress..................I hate that my treasures are being hidden for you with these particles called dresses....................

[Image: nGmYZOh.jpg]

[ as she was hugging i understood she was showing a hot sho to her hubby] naughty didiii uuammmmhhhhhhhhhh[ was kissing her neck while slowly tearing her skirt while her naughty round ass was showing to the window in side] ur dress is like a gift wrap didi.... let us make u unwrapped let me enjoy my gift didi... [ slowly pinching and pressing her ass so much while making her moan hard while my hard on was rubbing her thighss and panty] uuammhhh didiiii
(20-02-2022, 11:33 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Archana when you slapped her ass and locking the door: Auchhhh John....................once more please...................though one or two are not enough...................I want n number of such slaps and SEXS 

[Image: vukcryk.png][Image: vukcryk.png]

My Wife Archana: Come begin with charging on my BUTTS 

[Image: Qr8N9SG.png][Image: Qr8N9SG.png]

My Wife Archana: Yes John I will store and make you a surrogate for me

[Image: bhxAxy8.png][Image: bhxAxy8.png]

[ as she moaned i kissed her bubble butt] uuammmhhhhh kaju bhabhiiii uuammhhhhhhhhhh dont worry bhabhiii ur ass would be red and ur naughty hole would be full like this room bhabhii....[ slowly pulled her skirt and her naked ass was in show while i slapped naughtily and amking her moan while hugging her from behind]
naughty tammu <3
erotic
[Image: 32b9c95cd8f67d1a7b7132219ee69d64.png][Image: 32b9c95cd8f67d1a7b7132219ee69d64.png]
[Image: FMLoZRsVUAcHXYJ?format=jpg&name=large][Image: FMLoZRsVUAcHXYJ?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: FMMauuPaMAAVr88?format=jpg&name=large][Image: FMMauuPaMAAVr88?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: FL0h_GOXIAUKTea?format=jpg&name=large][Image: FL0h_GOXIAUKTea?format=jpg&name=large]
Kalavathi waiting for cum
[Image: FML09ZXaAAEmUFG?format=jpg&name=medium][Image: FML09ZXaAAEmUFG?format=jpg&name=medium]
[Image: FMLOx_gakAAj2Mp?format=jpg&name=large][Image: FMLOx_gakAAj2Mp?format=jpg&name=large]