Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Glamour Xclusive Exotix fantasies in telugu (welcum to fuck naniwife nani akka nani amaa nani chelli)
(19-08-2020, 01:20 AM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Pallavi: ahhhh Remo, I forget to tell you, I don't like my fuckers respecting my husband Nani

[Image: FixedDearestLeafhopper-size_restricted.gif][Image: FixedDearestLeafhopper-size_restricted.gif][Image: FixedDearestLeafhopper-size_restricted.gif][Image: FixedDearestLeafhopper-size_restricted.gif]

Remo on hearing it...

Remo : thank god pallavi...

I.dont like husbands either...

Where is that dumb fucker...

Cant he make the bed ready soon...

Remo kissing her lips...

And licking her chest...

Mr. Ass hole.. where are u ???

Come soon man...

Ur wifey is driving my cock nuts..

Ummm ummm
(19-08-2020, 01:11 AM)bringitonhd Wrote: abbahhh lanja emundhi bhayya
dhenni chusthey samadi lo
musalodi sevam modda kuda lechi salam koduthundhi
sex sex sex

My Wife Pallavi: Abbaaa challe baabu Badai..................

[Image: 73dc46e1a5becd86ce68f92fcf828ed8.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(19-08-2020, 01:11 AM)Johnpaul Wrote: to nani bhai Smile
[Image: tamanna-red-ramp-6.jpg]

Poking her navel hole with my index finger, smooching her right arm with my left hand and kissing her naked neck area: Welcome beautiful...................
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(19-08-2020, 01:28 AM)nani19999 Wrote: Poking her navel hole with my index finger, smooching her right arm with my left hand and kissing her naked neck area: Welcome beautiful...................

aaughh nani hotty.. always playing with me is it..
[Image: ea90fc3db0e46e3b7bb0c96e8a16afd9.jpg]
(19-08-2020, 01:16 AM)remomama4u Wrote: Remo : pallavi...

Show me how much u love choco flavor...

Ur husband said..

U wanted to have dark choco for a lomg time..

Is it ???

And remo slowly lies down...

As she unzips.the pant...

Pallavi was eager to see the boss cobra...

Her fantasy coming true
My Wife Pallavi: Yes Boss

[Image: pooja-hegde-beauty-evolution-makeup-hair...68x768.jpg]

My Wife Pallavi looking at Boss's Big Cobra sized dick: Overwhelmed sir.......................touching it sexily with her fingers..............ummmmm soooo chocolaty aaaaaa

[Image: pooja-hegde-in-buttabomma-ala-vaikunthap...o-2020.jpg]
(19-08-2020, 01:25 AM)Johnpaul Wrote: how about [ i slowly pulled my zipper down and when she hears she was getting excited as my dick is gonna slap her lips down ] babyy come on.. welcome ur small boss into ur home baby....[ as i pressed hard on her ass cheeks i was lifting her up slightly and starting to kiss her neck and going to her boobies]

My Wife Pallavi started shivering

[Image: thumb.jpg]

My Wife Pallavi totally speechless and taking whatever John gives with  utmost pleasure

(19-08-2020, 01:30 AM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Pallavi: Yes Boss

[Image: pooja-hegde-beauty-evolution-makeup-hair...68x768.jpg]

My Wife Pallavi looking at Boss's Big Cobra sized dick: Overwhelmed sir.......................touching it sexily with her fingers..............ummmmm soooo chocolaty aaaaaa

[Image: pooja-hegde-in-buttabomma-ala-vaikunthap...o-2020.jpg]

Remo seeing her lust and desire in her eyes..

As she touchex the black cobra...

It looks much bigger than she expected...

Remo catches her hair and pushes her facd to dick...

Remo : pallavi..i heard tat ur hubby isnt good at this..

Is that true...

Does he atleast give a gud lick..

Or he leaks early
(19-08-2020, 01:25 AM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Pallavi: Abbaaa challe baabu Badai..................

[Image: 73dc46e1a5becd86ce68f92fcf828ed8.jpg]

oh nuvvenaa... abbah emunde nee noru
cheekadam kosame piuttinattu unnave
da vacchi cheeki pedathava oka saaari?
ice cream koni isthaa
(19-08-2020, 01:33 AM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Pallavi started shivering

My Wife Pallavi totally speechless and taking whatever John gives with  utmost pleasure

[ as soon as i remove my zipper my dick sprung out and kiss her pussy lips and slapped a little in her thighss making her gasp and wonder how thick it got ] ummmmm babyy u are such a teasing on... everyone was dying to have u u know.. [ as i presed her ass and lifted she was in tip toe with my dick dangling and slapping her thighs either side while she was shocked and looking while widening her legs]
(19-08-2020, 01:25 AM)remomama4u Wrote: Remo on hearing it...

Remo : thank god pallavi...

I.dont like husbands either...

Where is that dumb fucker...

Cant he make the bed ready soon...

Remo kissing her lips...

And licking her chest...

Mr. Ass hole.. where are u ???

Come soon man...

Ur wifey is driving my cock nuts..

Ummm ummm

My Wife Pallavi: Yes I am dying to get fucked by you Remo

[Image: 9367241759250d286c949a961156db61.gif][Image: 9367241759250d286c949a961156db61.gif]

Nani came out running: Please come sir.................please come this way.................there is the bed room ready with bed to fuck my wife Pallavi

My Wife Pallavi excited: Remo..................Remo baby...............Remo my Bull.................It's ready................where your dick gonna drill into my Pussy deeply

[Image: kavalai-vendam-actress-kajal-aggarwal-gi...-saree.gif][Image: kavalai-vendam-actress-kajal-aggarwal-gi...-saree.gif]