Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average
Glamour Xclusive swing with bollywood bombshells
(01-07-2021, 10:54 PM)maniac.lusts Wrote: Ash: COMING in the way of my LOVE for both of u... ALWAYS na??? ALWAYS!

[Image: 15aishwarya-rai-at-cannes-film-festival1.jpg]

He should never come in the way Mumma.... NEVER... ALWAYS takes u away from us.... Na MAC????
TAKE the ACT beyond SHAGGING....

TAKE the FANTASIES beyond NORMS....

TAKE the PLEASURE beyond MANIA....

Enjoyyyyyyyy!  bonerdance

(01-07-2021, 10:53 PM)maniac.lusts Wrote: Ash: Can u believe... PAPA said... he doesnt wanna be with me anymore... Abh meri kya galti na?? He says... wont let me have any of the house... the property.... Ohhh boys!!!!

[Image: aishwarya-rai-at-the-bfg-premiere-during...2016-2.jpg]

She was playing her cards so well... we were just getting sucked into it...!

MAC: how dare he...!!! Unnka koi haq nahi aisa bolne ka...!

[Image: 90c09301f26a45934c9e773026026e56.jpg]
MAC is BACK
(01-07-2021, 10:55 PM)maniac.lusts Wrote: He should never come in the way Mumma.... NEVER... ALWAYS takes u away from us.... Na MAC????

Haan Maniac... Hadh ho gayi yeh to...!
MAC is BACK
(01-07-2021, 10:56 PM)madabtactresses Wrote: Haan Maniac... Hadh ho gayi yeh to...!

Ash: WHAT if..... we could stop that from happening ever again.... I mean you with me boys??? MAC easy on my arm darling.... give it a kiss na!

[Image: bollywood-aishwarya-rai-cannes-the-searc...ere-02.jpg]

Maniac: Then we'd kiss these arms every day na MUMMA... and we would never mind if SURAJ UNCLE also... once in a while... NA MAC???

Ash: Ohhhh ur such lovely babies.... SO LOVING for MUMMA.... and each other too!

[Image: 45851335e19f148c8bbac4650e9f22b7.jpg]

(01-07-2021, 10:58 PM)maniac.lusts Wrote: Ash: WHAT if..... we could stop that from happening ever again.... I mean you with me boys??? MAC easy on my arm darling.... give it a kiss na!

[Image: bollywood-aishwarya-rai-cannes-the-searc...ere-02.jpg]

always wanted to kiss her flab...now she was openly asking me to...this was dream stuff...!

MAC: (kissing it) kaise maa...papa maanenge nahi...bahut ziddi hai woh...!

[Image: 70360498.jpg]
MAC is BACK
(01-07-2021, 11:01 PM)madabtactresses Wrote: always wanted to kiss her flab...now she was openly asking me to...this was dream stuff...!

Ash: If u PROMISE... to love MUMMA always... and each other too... its a simple solution betu... (REMOVED a packet) just this in his drink RIGHT now.... thats it!

[Image: 492608427_1400692556.jpg?w=1652&h=2386&cc=1]

(01-07-2021, 11:00 PM)maniac.lusts Wrote: Maniac: Then we'd kiss these arms every day na MUMMA... and we would never mind if SURAJ UNCLE also... once in a while... NA MAC???

Ash: Ohhhh ur such lovely babies.... SO LOVING for MUMMA.... and each other too!

[Image: 45851335e19f148c8bbac4650e9f22b7.jpg]

MAC: haan mumma...u know we love you...don't you...papa jaise nahi hai hum dono...!

aap ke liye kuch bhi kar sakte hain hum...kuch bhi...!

[Image: .jpg]
MAC is BACK
(01-07-2021, 11:01 PM)madabtactresses Wrote: always wanted to kiss her flab...now she was openly asking me to...this was dream stuff...!

Maniac: Oh chup yaar MAC.... we'll do anything mumma... mmuahhh muuahhh FOR U ANYTHING!

(01-07-2021, 11:03 PM)maniac.lusts Wrote: Maniac: Oh chup yaar MAC.... we'll do anything mumma... mmuahhh muuahhh FOR U ANYTHING!

Ash: Sach??? Toh daal aao na... unn ke DRINK mein... abhi.... I PROMISE.... u do that... and mumma... mac and maniac... IT'll be a night the 'M's' will never forget!

[Image: Aishwarya-Rai-Cannes-New.jpg]