Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 3.72 Average
The Girly Cafe...!!!!
HE took u to a room sirf bed tha waha king size aur tum ko bed ke upar daal diya WD ne aur AC bada diya

WD : itni be hot hona ghuna hain ladkhi ab dekho bf ke saamne uta ke lana pada mujko

he coming close to u kissing ur neck slowly u smell really nice IS but I would love to make u sweaty tonight

even with the AC on he has a way with his hands the way he was touching ur thighs making u shiver a bit

the way he was kissing u on ur neck he was strong man he could have forced himself but he knows how to

handle his ladies  comes up a little bites ur ear
[Image: gi2Pj2B.jpg]
WD : tho kaise karna pasand karogi u wanna try something new something different from how ur bf does with u

we can try anything I bet looking at him and how slow witted he is.

He might do a lot of soft core stuff tell me na wanna feel some hardcore stuff I bet ur body is made for it and 

grabs ur ass u can feel his strength by his grip

IS : aaaahhhhhhhhhh u r so damn strong aaaahhh
[Image: nIftbrQ.png]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(14-01-2023, 10:39 PM)Happyjohn Wrote: HE took u to a room sirf bed tha waha king size aur tum ko bed ke upar daal diya WD ne aur AC bada diya

WD : itni be hot hona ghuna hain ladkhi ab dekho bf ke saamne uta ke lana pada mujko

he coming close to u kissing ur neck slowly u smell really nice IS but I would love to make u sweaty tonight

even with the AC on he has a way with his hands the way he was touching ur thighs making u shiver a bit

the way he was kissing u on ur neck he was strong man he could have forced himself but he knows how to

handle his ladies  comes up a little bites ur ear
[Image: gi2Pj2B.jpg]
WD : tho kaise karna pasand karogi u wanna try something new something different from how ur bf does with u

we can try anything I bet looking at him and how slow witted he is.

He might do a lot of soft core stuff tell me na wanna feel some hardcore stuff I bet ur body is made for it and 

grabs ur ass u can feel his strength by his grip

IS : aaaahhhhhhhhhh u r so damn strong aaaahhh
[Image: nIftbrQ.png]

as soon as he started his thing... things were happening to me... he making me shiver with his touch on my thighs...

and the way he was kissing my neck as well... i was moaning just from that 'mmmmmmm'

he grabbing my ass from behind... he was so strong... but he knew exactly how to handle ladies... 

and i could already tell that... and he hadnt even done much... yet i was already starting to get wet from all this... 

IS: mmmmmm so strong and so hot aaaaahhhh you can do it anyway you want to... aakir boss toh aap hi ho
WD : soch lo baby ek baar shrun hogaya tho fir mat bholna ke I havent gave u a heads up

IS : apne aap par confidence ho na achi baat hain sir par meri kabhiliyat test karne ke baadh judge kar na

WD : such a wild cat u r he bites ur cheek then let me test u and then judge u par looks wise tho I already gave

u perfect10  ab tho bas tumhari endurance dekh na hain muje
[Image: mKXhfE0.jpg]

he grabbed ur pussy it was already wet he smerked at u

WD : I like women who are into me from get go and u darling one of them and started smooching u

ummmmmmmmm..... slurp... ummmmmm..... and down he was rubbing ur pussy it was already wet and

he was playing with it he breaks the kiss and comes down and removes ur panty it was drenched with ur hornyness
he smells it achi mehak hain I like it u keep urself clean

the things he was doing were never done by ur bf it was all new to u and it was making u think what else he gona do
[Image: nE4eHf4.jpg]
(14-01-2023, 10:56 PM)Happyjohn Wrote: WD : soch lo baby ek baar shrun hogaya tho fir mat bholna ke I havent gave u a heads up

IS : apne aap par confidence ho na achi baat hain sir par meri kabhiliyat test karne ke baadh judge kar na

WD : such a wild cat u r he bites ur cheek then let me test u and then judge u par looks wise tho I already gave

u perfect10  ab tho bas tumhari endurance dekh na hain muje
[Image: mKXhfE0.jpg]

he grabbed ur pussy it was already wet he smerked at u

WD : I like women who are into me from get go and u darling one of them and started smooching u

ummmmmmmmm..... slurp... ummmmmm..... and down he was rubbing ur pussy it was already wet and

he was playing with it he breaks the kiss and comes down and removes ur panty it was drenched with ur hornyness
he smells it achi mehak hain I like it u keep urself clean

the things he was doing were never done by ur bf it was all new to u and it was making u think what else he gona do
[Image: nE4eHf4.jpg]

my panties were soaked... since i was so into him... he was kissing me and groping my ass... i was kissing back... 

IS: muaahhh muaahhhh mmmmm mmmmm 

he going down and taking my panties off... i was already enjoying this so much... WD was so much better than my BF

IS: mmmm WD mmmm woh ab toh WD bol hi sakti hoon na... no need to say sir anymore... kyunki i think we are going have quite a close relationship in this partnership na
As u said that he came back up to u

WD : isssssshhhhhhhh tu na sirf sir kahogi muje finger on ur lips muje tho close relation chahiye tere saath par

I dont want to be someone like ur boring bf type regular guy I want to make u mine in a way that

I have all the rights over u I just dont want to rock ur world but I want to rule ur world

whenever I get to see u I want u to remember who is the boss not some random fling so just call me sir
[Image: KcgkEvA.jpg]

and saying that he went down again now he started licking ur pussy his tung was touching places

and it was hot jab woh andar gaya u can feel even his toung was long

the way he was liking as if he was french kissing ur pussy he was exploring ur pussy

the amount of lust he was showing towards u making u go mad u closing ur eyes feeling every lil thing he was doing
[Image: L4T8p7S.jpg]
(14-01-2023, 11:12 PM)Happyjohn Wrote: As u said that he came back up to u

WD : isssssshhhhhhhh tu na sirf sir kahogi muje finger on ur lips muje tho close relation chahiye tere saath par

I dont want to be someone like ur boring bf type regular guy I want to make u mine in a way that

I have all the rights over u I just dont want to rock ur world but I want to rule ur world

whenever I get to see u I want u to remember who is the boss not some random fling so just call me sir
[Image: KcgkEvA.jpg]

and saying that he went down again now he started licking ur pussy his tung was touching places

and it was hot jab woh andar gaya u can feel even his toung was long

the way he was liking as if he was french kissing ur pussy he was exploring ur pussy

the amount of lust he was showing towards u making u go mad u closing ur eyes feeling every lil thing he was doing
[Image: L4T8p7S.jpg]

he telling me all that

IS: woh yes sir... 

he going back down... 

IS: mmmmmm aaahhh WD mmmm woh ab jab moan kar rahi sir tab toh i cant say... kuch bhi nikal sakta hai mmmmm 

my brain was barely working with what he was doing and then he stood up

IS: i think ab mujhe bhi toh test karna chaiye na

putting my hands on his cock over his pants

IS: fuck... i can already feel how big it is
WD : ISssssshhhhhh just feel the lust IS u dont need to think about anything just be a simple bitch

as u touched his cock he took ur hands from his cock abi kya jaldi hain u will get what u deserve babe but

u need to have patience and he turns u around and chirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......... with his bare hands he rips ur skirt

and now ur huge ass was on his face he grabbed both ur ass cheeks spanked them real hard

WD : heck yeah this is what I am talking about such a fine meaty ass darling

IS : aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh sirrrrrr aram seeee lag rahi hain

[Image: 00x78dS.jpg]
he pushed his face into ur ass sniffing it and started eating ur ass while he was fingering ur pussy

ur bf it seems like he is just slipping out of ur mind u had never had such an experience this guy was shaking

ur foundation doing things that u have never thought in ur wild imaginations

IS : aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh ummmmmmmmmm keeeeepppp goinggg plsss dont stop
[Image: Zal4tG1.jpg]
Try this video Facechanging free bot in Telegram App friends.
https://t.me/SnapFaceChange_bot?start=2095163117