Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Sister blackmailed and fucked by two
New 
My sister is a beautiful indian telugu girl she has not much height just 5.6 but still looks perfect her colour is white with long straightening hair till hips her size is 34b-32-34 she always wear shalwar only in some festivals use to wear gagra and lehnga pallu also called half sarees which is fashion in south india. Before marriage she never think her self a sex siren but after this incident there was a lot of changes in her dressing sense and now she use to expose more. She look a like below actress 

[img=1040x2120]<a href=[/img][Image: 246207928_picture1.png]" />

Coming to the story which happen three years back on the day of ganesh visarjan in our city we celebrate this festival in huge way all the people around the city come on streets to participate in visarjan of ganesh idols on that day, it is Sunday morning when i woke up in morning and getting ready for the festival to go with my friends because i use to participate in our area ganesh pandal and we all friends celebrate with huge gathering and i just got dressed and ready to go out before i leave. My sister come to me and asked that she also want to see this festival till ending i said its will complete in tomorrow morning and how you will stay out of house alone at night and mom will never allow yoAt that time she was wearing a casual blue salwar without pallu

[img=1040x1300]<a href=[/img][Image: 246208387_2.png]" />
because she never wear her pallu at home and i got many time of her beautiful cleavage even sometime half of her deep cleavage when ever she bends, she said that she already take permission from mom and dad, they agree to send her only if i take care of her otherwise no and she requesting in a cute manner but firstly i rejected because for her i cant spoil my enjoyment and asked her to come with me and join our friends but she dint listen and asked me to come alone only for this year and she never ask anything in future so i accept and i said that we go after 4pm so we could reach the immersion spot in night arount 12 by seeing all Ganesh idols in between and i said her to wear festival wear anything like saree or half saree, she said i will be ready before 4 you just come before time i said ok and went out to meet friends its 2 pm i said ok friends i have to go home have some work and i said bye to them and I reach home its 2.30 pm i asked my sister are you ready to go she said shes bathing and will be ready in 30 minutes i said get ready quickly she come out of room in that dress which is a pink sari with low waist and deep blouse
[img=1040x1350]<a href=[/img][Image: 246208494_3.png]" />

it was mind blowing in this pink saree and looking like sexy actress and i was sat on sofa watching tv and the room which she was getting ready its attached to living room and one can easily see her at Mirror from sofa.
She was adjusting herself and applying powder 
[img=1040x1350]<a href=[/img][Image: 246208541_4.jpg]" />

I can see her sexy wait expose in that sari and this is the first time I’m having feeling on her but i control myself and watching her.

Now she fully ready to go and rise many mens dicks and heart beat but she wear her sari  upside not below navel, I asked her to push it down below navel its looks more beautiful she said i adjust it out side i take my activa and she comes out of house and pushed her saree upwards so its dont get durt and her saree is  transparent u can see her big deep navel and her cleavage which want to come outside of her blouse she kept  pin on her shoulder to keep it tight ad not happen anything that expose her cleavage and navel.

She asked that she want to drive the bike i said its heavy traffic so i cant give you she sit on back on my activa when we come to main road its totally block with lineup of idols we cant take our bike in that crowd, so i choose to go back side way which takes another main road when we reached that road its also packed we dint have another chance we must use the road backside which is low class area in that way only we can reach fast i take our way in that crowd while going most of men looking at my sister and some police men too and i notice few chichora type boys touched her navel waist and given sexy looks to her after all this I reached a place and now its empty road.

My sister asked which way we are going i said its short no crowd on this route we reached near a palace the way which i have to take it comes on this day no body will come out of their house while we are going i have little bit confuse which way to take in half of the way in that area i said my sister to drive she is driving while she driving
[img=1040x1450]<a href=[/img][Image: 246208573_5.jpg]" />

[img=1040x1350]<a href=[/img][Image: 246208691_6.jpg]" />

her pallu getting a side because of air now front person can easily see her navel and big boobs
There was a pan shop i asked her to wait on the road so i can go and ask that pan shop guy but there was few mend there and they all look very low like labors,
[img=980x780]<a href=[/img][Image: 246208733_7.jpg]" />

I went to them while going i can see them staring at my beautify and sexy sister i got angry and asked the panwala which way to reach highway so we can reach middle of the city but these old guy was contentiously staring at my sister and others to when she was adjusting her hairs with one hand her belly was completely exposed and they all had a beautiful view and all these was not known to my idiot sister.
[img=1040x1200]<a href=[/img][Image: 246208776_8.jpg]" />

[img=1040x1200]<a href=[/img][Image: 246208836_9.jpg]" />

i got frustrated and said stop staring at her, i forgot that we are in there place and we dont knwo anything about this locality he got mad and told in rude way watch your tongue and asked who is she i replied she is my sister he said shes bautiful in reply i told him i know that can you tell me the way now.
He replied to take right from their and go straight and now take left their you see one old haveli in that area some mens will satnd you ask them they tell you the right way while telling me the way he use to look at my sister again with big eyes he starring at my sister navels hips which showing from side i got angry but not said anything and said thanks to him and coming out of his shop he replied to me good luck i dint understand i asked why you will understand after words i dint bother to him and sit on back side on activa we take right and left now reached its an old haveli totally looking dump a small way is going near from that haveli all roads look like mud u can see it clearly

[img=1040x1200]<a href=[/img][Image: 246208901_10.jpg]" />

some mens and womens are standing out side and looking us while we going to ask directions its suddenly rain started we parked out activa on front of haveli and comes under roof by that sudden rain me and my sister little bit got wet my sister stands beside me and cleaning her self with her pallu in that situation her navel  fully exposing even my dick is rising looking at her navel and he white melons now rain getting more heavy i seen some mens sanding beside us ate looking at my sister with full of lust they are getting out of control by seeing my virgin sister in wet with exposing navel and cleavage one person called me and asked how much to her i dint understand i asked what he replied me we know that you bring your sister to sleep with some one for money i slowly shouted how dare you think like this she is my sister and we are going to festival rally we dint know the area that why we come here in that time one aunty come to me her name is razia age near 50years old lady come to me and say sorry for them this is red light area dint worry nothing happen you and your sister can stay in my room till rain gone she went to my sister and taken her in to room before i say anything she given her towel to clean up and comes to me and take me aside.
She said see your sister is so beautiful if you want you can give her for some hours you get good money again i got angry i said no when she suddenly shown one lakh rupee bundle and kept in my hand and said if i leave her i can take this money with me otherwise they gonna fuck my sister and send her some unknown place and kill me my mouth gets close its only for two hours for two men who are shaiks came from dubai.

Story will be continued 
please hit like and reply 
good going, continue the story
Please update the next part
It's cool story