Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixed Bag My wife priyanka
Thumbs Up 
(21-10-2021, 09:29 PM)sattiibabu Wrote: wooow wooow wooow sxyyy sxyy sxyy smknggg hottt love to grab ur wife priyankaa from behinddd.. squeezingg her hott ass.. slapping her ass.. spnkgg her asss... rubbngg my dck on ur wfe beuatiful asss and fckngg herpussyyy deeeeeep fro behindddd... kisssing on herrr neckkk... mmwwwaaaaaahhhhh

thanks
thanks
(21-10-2021, 06:28 PM)adduji Wrote: I WILL BE VERY ROUGH WITH HER YAAAAAA...BUT WILL TAKE HER FOR A LOONNNG TIME
what happndd why removed some of the pics?
update pleaseeee
(21-10-2021, 12:12 PM)priyankanikhil1989 Wrote: [Image: ttJYoq2d_o.jpg]

Lovely Ass. Wanna lick it.
Why did you delete those pics man. I wanted to cleck out the Halloween costume too
(25-10-2021, 10:00 AM)rosoboron.37 Wrote: Why did you delete those pics man. I wanted to cleck out the Halloween costume too

the videos? I did not, not sure what happened
[Image: BVVtV5mW_o.jpg]
(30-10-2021, 03:30 AM)priyankanikhil1989 Wrote: [Image: BVVtV5mW_o.jpg]Wow man she is so hot look at her pussy I would love to drink her orgasm 
(30-10-2021, 03:30 AM)priyankanikhil1989 Wrote: the videos? I did not, not sure what happened

Can you repost please