Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Actress Fuck Sessions
(28-07-2021, 10:56 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( i grabbed ur right boob and fondled it) ahhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmm hmmmm call me pintujiii ammmmmmmmmmmmm ( biting ur earlobe)

will give u a beta soon deepu but i will eat ur ass for dinner tonight no way i am gonna miss it ( humping u from below)

ohhhh damnnnnnnnnnnn u are so hot deepu ( humping u from below i was 15 years younger than u and here i am desperately humping u )

ranveer why are u standing and watching why dont u record ur wifes intimate moments with me 

( my dad have banged deepika many times and here i am about to enjoy her )

ranveer : i took camera and started recording in different angels.

[Image: E63wpEaUUAk2o_K?format=jpg&name=medium]

Deepika : ( the way you are soo excited about my body it was a great feeling for an actress like me )

aaahhhh pintu ji......mmmmmm..

you know what... you were too small when your father first fucked me in his caravan.. 

and now see who is here Son of the great satish.

you have the same quality as your father.. he touches everything in me before he starts to use me..

[Image: tenor.gif]
(28-07-2021, 11:04 PM)Tribalian Wrote: ranbeer : i took camera and started recording in different angels.

[Image: E63wpEaUUAk2o_K?format=jpg&name=medium]

Deepika : ( the way you are soo excited about my body it was a great feeling for an actress like me )

aaahhhh pintu ji......mmmmmm..

you know what... you were too small when your father first fucked me in his caravan.. 

and now see who is here Son of the great satish.

you have the same quality as your father.. he touches everything in me before he starts to use me..

( humping u enjoying ur ass from below and fndling both ur boobs as i am kissing back of ur neck and sucking ur back of neck with lips)

aummmmmmmmm aummmmmmmm

well i know that deepika it was in newspapers all the time u and my dad leaving 5 star hotels together frankly speaking my mom and dad had fights due to that but now as i grow older i know any man in my dads place would have banged u chattttttttttttttttttttttt ( spanked ur ass )

ranveer did u know ur wife was used by my dad ? haha aummmmmmmmmmm ( hold ur hair bun turn ur face and smooching ur face hardly missing ur lips )

i want u to serve me better than my dad chattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ( slapped ur ass and pulling ur hair tight)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm u are the best hottest slut in bollywwood ever uffffffffffffffff
(28-07-2021, 11:08 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( humping u enjoying ur ass from below and fndling both ur boobs as i am kissing back of ur neck and sucking ur back of neck with lips)

aummmmmmmmm aummmmmmmm

well i know that deepika it was in newspapers all the time u and my dad leaving 5 star hotels together frankly speaking my mom and dad had fights due to that but now as i grow older i know any man in my dads place would have banged u chattttttttttttttttttttttt ( spanked ur ass )

ranveer did u know ur wife was used by my dad ? haha aummmmmmmmmmm ( hold ur hair bun turn ur face and smooching ur face hardly missing ur lips )

i want u to serve me better than my dad chattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ( slapped ur ass and pulling ur hair tight)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm u are the best hottest slut in bollywwood ever uffffffffffffffff

Ranveer : I was shocked listening to those words from deepika..

what she was used by his father? then why did she act like pativrata in front of me before and after marriage

I never heard of it pintu ji.. really shocked after knowing this.. deepikaa.. ( with a sad face)

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Deepika : ssss aaaaaaaahhhh pintu ji........ aaap bhi naa..

dheko ranveer is sad.. hai na ranveer.. ( smiling how ranveer put his sad face)

(mmmmmmmmmmmmm i was teasing him and all of sudden as you slapped my ass and pulled my hair..)

aaahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa pintu ji........ Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... I kissed your lips like a bitch)

as you said....

( I whispered in your ears as ranveer also can hear us ) 

this slutty whore is all yours from todayyyy... 

[Image: AthleticDecentBullfrog-small.gif]
(28-07-2021, 11:22 PM)Tribalian Wrote: Ranveer : I was shocked listening to those words from deepika..

what she was used by his father? then why did she act like pativrata in front of me before and after marriage

I never heard of it pintu ji.. really shocked after knowing this.. deepikaa.. ( with a sad face)

Deepika : ssss aaaaaaaahhhh pintu ji........ aaap bhi naa..

dheko ranveer is sad.. hai na ranveer.. ( smiling how ranveer put his sad face)

(mmmmmmmmmmmmm i was teasing him and all of sudden as you slapped my ass and pulled my hair..)

aaahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa pintu ji........ Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... I kissed your lips like a bitch)

as you said....

( I whispered in your ears as ranveer also can hear us ) 

this slutty whore is all yours from todayyyy... 

[Image: AthleticDecentBullfrog-small.gif]

aummmmmmmmmmm ummmmmmm ( as u kissed me i smooched u back as our smooch broke there was a shiny fin thin ine of saliva between our lips and we looked at each other and smiled ) aummmm ummmmmmmmmmm ufff ur wife is so tasty ranveer ummmmmm 

( my hands were on  ur hip folds enjoying the flesh there ) ahhhhhhhhh deepika ur ass is the best but have anyone complimented ur hip foldss ever 

( i bend my head and towards ur left from behind licking ur hip fold) slupppppppppppppp ummmmmmm ammmmmmmm 

( i was sucking that nice fleshy fold)

hmmm u r mine deepuuuu mera bistar garam kregi tuuu 

why should he be sad he was an impotent anyway he is getting stardust best actor award in exchange of u aummmmmmm aumm ( humping ur ass and smooching ur hip fold)

even if my dad pings u first satisfy my dick before u sleep with him
(28-07-2021, 11:29 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: aummmmmmmmmmm ummmmmmm ( as u kissed me i smooched u back as our smooch broke there was a shiny fin thin ine of saliva between our lips and we looked at each other and smiled ) aummmm ummmmmmmmmmm ufff ur wife is so tasty ranveer ummmmmm 

( my hands were on  ur hip folds enjoying the flesh there ) ahhhhhhhhh deepika ur ass is the best but have anyone complimented ur hip foldss ever 

( i bend my head and towards ur left from behind licking ur hip fold) slupppppppppppppp ummmmmmm ammmmmmmm 

( i was sucking that nice fleshy fold)

hmmm u r mine deepuuuu mera bistar garam kregi tuuu 

why should he be sad he was an impotent anyway he is getting stardust best actor award in exchange of u aummmmmmm aumm ( humping ur ass and smooching ur hip fold)

even if my dad pings u first satisfy my dick before u sleep with him

Ranveer : i was really about to cry but when you said i ll get award in exchange..

i was so energised by your words... wah wah wah pintu ji.. thank you for the words..

[Image: 5b667b928ca165ee9e29fefc41c3ae2e.jpg][Image: fb5a2773ac7763ceb9b5bed30567558c.gif]

Deepika : ( i was just laughing as how ranveer just giving me to you and enjoying those words from you about an award)

No one literally No one said to me about my hips..

you're the first one who recognized those folds..

( as you kissed my hip folds and playing them )

( i was laughing and jumping a bit )

aaahhhhhhhhh pintu ji.. stop it.. plssssss aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

(i slowly took your face in my hands and said..)

aaaona aapki bitar aaj se mai hi karungi.. kisi aur ke pass mat jaya karonaa..
(28-07-2021, 11:40 PM)Tribalian Wrote: Ranveer : i was really about to cry but when you said i ll get award in exchange..

i was so energised by your words... wah wah wah pintu ji.. thank you for the words..

[Image: 5b667b928ca165ee9e29fefc41c3ae2e.jpg][Image: fb5a2773ac7763ceb9b5bed30567558c.gif]

Deepika : ( i was just laughing as how ranveer just giving me to you and enjoying those words from you about an award)

No one literally No one said to me about my hips..

you're the first one who recognized those folds..

( as you kissed my hip folds and playing them )

( i was laughing and jumping a bit )

aaahhhhhhhhh pintu ji.. stop it.. plssssss aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

(i slowly took your face in my hands and said..)

aaaona aapki bitar aaj se mai hi karungi.. kisi aur ke pass mat jaya karonaa..

( i stood and up and so did u and i made u lean on the glass table just a bit and i spanked ur ass )

fatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt mera garam lund thanda tu hi kregi ab se its ur job chattttttttttttttttttt ( all this while ranveer shooting beside and feeling humiliated)

aummmmmmmmmmmm ( again smooching ur hip folds as ur ass rubs against my chest) aummmmmm aumm depikaaa ur folds ufffffffffffff no surprise my dad gave u role in so many of his movies ufffffff aummmmm u are a top maaaal aummmmmmmmm ( chewing and licking and smooching those hip folds forcibly on both sides as u watch ur hubby in the face and i am bend and sucking ur hip folds like a maniac enjoying ur ass rub against my chest)

( i had a big tent in my trouser )

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ( went on my knee and mushed my face on ur asscheeck enjoying the feel)

ahhhhhhhhhh this asss i will die for this ass aaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ( just rubbing my face on ur ass over ur dress)
(28-07-2021, 11:49 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( i stood and up and so did u and i made u lean on the glass table just a bit and i spanked ur ass )

fatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt mera garam lund thanda tu hi kregi ab se its ur job chattttttttttttttttttt ( all this while ranveer shooting beside and feeling humiliated)

aummmmmmmmmmmm ( again smooching ur hip folds as ur ass rubs against my chest) aummmmmm aumm depikaaa ur folds ufffffffffffff no surprise my dad gave u role in so many of his movies ufffffff aummmmm u are a top maaaal aummmmmmmmm ( chewing and licking and smooching those hip folds forcibly on both sides as u watch ur hubby in the face and i am bend and sucking ur hip folds like a maniac enjoying ur ass rub against my chest)

( i had a big tent in my trouser )

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ( went on my knee and mushed my face on ur asscheeck enjoying the feel)

ahhhhhhhhhh this asss i will die for this ass aaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ( just rubbing my face on ur ass over ur dress)

Ranveer : ( deepika gonna be a real feat to pintu ji today)

i was clearly filiming everything that you both are enjoying together..

Deepika :

( i was totally bending down as my ass is clearly visible to you )

aaahhhh pintu ji.... haa aapki lund ko mai heee thanda karungi.. aaaj see...

( chattttttttttttttttttttt.. as you slapped my ass i gave you a hot look as i am loving it)

[Image: tumblr_opp6a8A17N1ushjquo4_500.gifv]

(as you went on your knees and rubbing your face on my ass on saree..

i touched your head with my hand and pushed it more closer.. as you can smell it..

slowly i moved aside and stand..suddenly took your tent into my hands..)

chalonaaa.. thanda karnedonaa aapki lund ko..

( i was slowly pulling your cock slowly and showing you the way to the bedroom)

[Image: tumblr_opdz0xsOXF1st4btpo6_500.gifv]
(29-07-2021, 12:00 AM)Tribalian Wrote: Ranveer : ( deepika gonna be a real feat to pintu ji today)

i was clearly filiming everything that you both are enjoying together..

Deepika :

( i was totally bending down as my ass is clearly visible to you )

aaahhhh pintu ji.... haa aapki lund ko mai heee thanda karungi.. aaaj see...

( chattttttttttttttttttttt.. as you slapped my ass i gave you a hot look as i am loving it)

[Image: tumblr_opp6a8A17N1ushjquo4_500.gifv]

(as you went on your knees and rubbing your face on my ass on saree..

i touched your head with my hand and pushed it more closer.. as you can smell it..

slowly i moved aside and stand..suddenly took your tent into my hands..)

chalonaaa.. thanda karnedonaa aapki lund ko..

( i was slowly pulling your cock slowly and showing you the way to the bedroom)

[Image: tumblr_opdz0xsOXF1st4btpo6_500.gifv]

( i was enjoying the feel of ur ass and hip folds and as i stood up ur wife suddenly hold my tent over trouser and pulling the tent )

( my dick was 24 cms long and thick meat even though i was barely 17 )

ahhhhhhhh deepikaaa uhhhhhhhh ( looked at ranveer ) see how ur wife is holding my tent 

( my tent moves here and there)

deepika i wanna enjoy u in urs and ranveers bedroom i enjoy ( i was in 7th heaven as u were holding my tent in ur long fingers and my dick inside was going mad)

le chalona deepu i dont know the way ( i asked u to lead the way but didnt gave u my hand )
(29-07-2021, 12:06 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( i was enjoying the feel of ur ass and hip folds and as i stood up ur wife suddenly hold my tent over trouser and pulling the tent )

( my dick was 24 cms long and thick meat even though i was barely 17 )

ahhhhhhhh deepikaaa uhhhhhhhh ( looked at ranveer ) see how ur wife is holding my tent 

( my tent moves here and there)

deepika i wanna enjoy u in urs and ranveers bedroom i enjoy ( i was in 7th heaven as u were holding my tent in ur long fingers and my dick inside was going mad)

le chalona deepu i dont know the way ( i asked u to lead the way but didnt gave u my hand )

Ranveer : ( i was bit more shocked now as she never did that to me nor i asked her to do like that )

Yes sir..( with a smile) please take pintu ji deepu please..

[Image: 158775.gif]

Deepika ; (i looked back and said)

come on pintu.. dont talk to that impotent chekka..( smiled seeing ranveer)

mere saath aonaa pintu ji...( i pulled lil harder by holding your cock now as you started waliking behind me )

[Image: vyu8mxibwq251.jpg]

As we enteredthe bedroom.. i hugged you and showed you the kings bed...

[Image: Best-King-Size-Mattress-Hero.jpg]

dhekonaaa.. jab ranveer shootings pe busy the.. isi bed pe tumhare pitaji...hahahaha.. mere pitayi kar karke majaa lethe the..

today its your turn pintu ji.. aaj kam phir se shuru karna padegi mujhe..

[Image: tumblr_pgg18tkr8V1ushjquo2_540.gif]
(29-07-2021, 12:15 AM)Tribalian Wrote: Ranveer : ( i was bit more shocked now as she never did that to me nor i asked her to do like that )

Yes sir..( with a smile) please take pintu ji deepu please..

[Image: 158775.gif]

Deepika ; (i looked back and said)

come on pintu.. dont talk to that impotent chekka..( smiled seeing ranveer)

mere saath aonaa pintu ji...( i pulled lil harder by holding your cock now as you started waliking behind me )

[Image: vyu8mxibwq251.jpg]

As we enteredthe bedroom.. i hugged you and showed you the kings bed...

[Image: Best-King-Size-Mattress-Hero.jpg]

dhekonaaa.. jab ranveer shootings pe busy the.. isi bed pe tumhare pitaji...hahahaha.. mere pitayi kar karke majaa lethe the..

today its your turn pintu ji.. aaj kam phir se shuru karna padegi mujhe..

[Image: tumblr_pgg18tkr8V1ushjquo2_540.gif]

( ur wife was pulling me using my tent in her hand and i was follwing her salivating looking at her ass sway and her hips)

haha impotent pati aur garam maal biwi is a bad combination sorry ( i was telling this to ranveer as i was being pulled by u )

ahaaaaaaaaa deepu ye to bada bistar hai hmmm ( i looked at a throne aswell)

wahhhh ye kamra dekhke hi ( my dick startes moving i was damn hard)

mai to ranveer ke samne hi lunga tujhee mai papa jaise nhi hu deepu 

( i laughed and looked at ranveers and deepikas wedding pics and romantic pics in wall )

( i looked at ranveer)

hahaha yahi kamre me teri biwi ka lunga mai abse 

deepika mujhe mere papa se acha seva satkaar milna chahiyeee