Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Desi Pics Cum and see hot wife with big boobs
(25-07-2021, 11:26 PM)meridewanitu03 Wrote: [Image: 227195654_img-20150304-wa0008-2.jpg]

Nice structure. Post more of her
(26-07-2021, 12:19 AM)meridewanitu03 Wrote: [Image: 227203427_img-20150501-wa0001-2.jpg]
red hot and ready to fuck!!!!!!!! perfect10 sex

iissss aaaahhh uummmm aaaahh mmwwwaaahh love to lckk her beautifull lipss.. squeezingg her sexyy booobs removing her braa...squeezing her waistt asss... fcknggg her hottttttt deep dirtyyy
[Image: 227382629_img-20150720-wa00091.jpg]
hot white and ready to go!!!!!!! sex perfect10 sex sex sex sex
Sexy. I wanna lick her armpits. Sweet lips too.
Post some high quality pics.
(27-07-2021, 06:21 AM)meridewanitu03 Wrote: [Image: 227382629_img-20150720-wa00091.jpg]
hot white and ready to go!!!!!!! sex perfect10 sex sex sex sex

uffff iisss aaahh isss aaahhh sexyy sexyy beautyyy i wnt to sleeeep on her kissing her softlyy romntcally.. squeezing her boooobss widspreading her htighss and fckng her pussydeeep without condmmmmmmmm pndng her deeep
Thanks Guys Will update more pics if u guys add reputation thanks
Hot 
here is the pic 
[Image: 227625216_img-20150908-wa00071.jpg]
need some comments on this guys plzz make it hot sex sex sex sex
(29-07-2021, 03:15 AM)meridewanitu03 Wrote: here is the pic 
[Image: 227625216_img-20150908-wa00071.jpg]
need some comments on this guys plzz make it hot sex sex sex sex

Man. She is hottt!!! Irresistable.
I wish you put me in this room with her. At the first sight, I go up to her just with my underwear on and my cock rock hard hitting my underwear to protude out.
You sit at a sofa and watch her, node wuth ur cock in ur hand.

I go up to her, hug her tight and kiss her hard on the neck. At first she is uncomfortable having u see it.
Then, when my cock just hits and pushes through her tummy, she gets high.
Her hands soon wrap me around as she begins to enjoy the kisses in her neck.

I then start licking her neck as my drool drips down into her bra. I then slowly get down and lick her boobs over that bra.
Her bra becomes wet with all my drool inside. I try to bite those nipples from over the bra.

Soon, I pull her bra down and start to lick and taste her mangoes as she begins to moan.
I also lick her big round aerolas around her nipples, while I am sucking and tasting her nipples.

Then I go to her and hig her tight again. My cock caresses through her tummy.
She pulls my underwear down and starts to stroke my cock. Then she puts her hands around my hands pinches it with her hand and smacks it.
Seeing this, your cock lights up as you start to stroke ur cock.
She soon tries to rim my asshole with her fingers, and once her fingers reach the point, she starts to bullet it with her fingers, making me go wild.

Then I get down to her navel, I start to lick and drool over her. While I do this, she looks at u and starts to give some horny expressions, as ur cock becomes rock hard.
I then follow the drool to her panties, and I start to lick her crotch area on the panties and make her wet.
She moans to it. Then I pull down her panties, split her legs and push my face inside her pussy, while I start to lick and munch her pussy.
While I am licking, she is facing you in the sofa, stroking to it.
You can see her slutty expressions and your cock becomes rock hard.

Then I go down even more and start to lick those luscious thighs and drool over it.
Then go even down and lick her feet over that footwear and finally lick her toe fingers and drool on then.
She is wild now and couldn't take no more as she lifts me up catching my head and starts sucking my cock taking deep thrusts, looking at u.
She plays with my balls and smacks my ass, whilst sucking.

Then, I can't take no more as I lift her up and face her towards u, from the back, I squeeze my cock between her legs dry humping her pussy.
Like below,
[Image: 20868086.gif]

Seeing this you cant control but start to moan. Soon, I plug my cock in her overflowing and wet pussy hole and smack her like this just before you,

[Image: 16326079.gif]

Then, she takes control, as she drage me to the sofa, make me sit near you and she jumps over my cock.
While riding me, she often comes near you and kisses you hard with drool overflowing.
With those drool dripping down her mouth, she comes over to my face and kisses me hard and spit swaps in my mouth.

Then, she grabs ur cock hard, strokes it and kisses you again, while she is riding my dick.
You catch her by her hair, while kissing her and soon you also want to get on with the act.

You get up on the sofa and push your cock right through her mouth, which she gladly takes and takes a thrusting.
Now, I take my chance to plough her pussy, while she is busy taking your cock down her throat.

Soon, the drool overflows in her mouth, which is when she catches my mouth and again kisses me hard and spit swaps, which came as a resultant of her cock sucking

You can't bear anymore, as you take her before a mirror and you take your shot at her pussy, as you make her bend down before the mirror and smack her pussy continuously.
You then fearing you will burst, bring her down on knees and make her suck again.

She calls me up too, as she catches my cock in one hand and yours in another.
She strokes us both with teasing words and smacking our cocks against each other.

Soon, she tries to take both our cocks in her mouth, create a friction in between, which is when we both burst and cum in unison.

She takes all the cum in her mouth, catches hold of my and cum kisses me as she shares some cum in my mouth and makes me swallow.

The room is full of hotness and an unforgettable experience.
(29-07-2021, 04:27 PM)couplespleaserxxx Wrote: Man. She is hottt!!! Irresistable.
I wish you put me in this room with her. At the first sight, I go up to her just with my underwear on and my cock rock hard hitting my underwear to protude out.
You sit at a sofa and watch her, node wuth ur cock in ur hand.

I go up to her, hug her tight and kiss her hard on the neck. At first she is uncomfortable having u see it.
Then, when my cock just hits and pushes through her tummy, she gets high.
Her hands soon wrap me around as she begins to enjoy the kisses in her neck.

I then start licking her neck as my drool drips down into her bra. I then slowly get down and lick her boobs over that bra.
Her bra becomes wet with all my drool inside. I try to bite those nipples from over the bra.

Soon, I pull her bra down and start to lick and taste her mangoes as she begins to moan.
I also lick her big round aerolas around her nipples, while I am sucking and tasting her nipples.

Then I go to her and hig her tight again. My cock caresses through her tummy.
She pulls my underwear down and starts to stroke my cock. Then she puts her hands around my hands pinches it with her hand and smacks it.
Seeing this, your cock lights up as you start to stroke ur cock.
She soon tries to rim my asshole with her fingers, and once her fingers reach the point, she starts to bullet it with her fingers, making me go wild.

Then I get down to her navel, I start to lick and drool over her. While I do this, she looks at u and starts to give some horny expressions, as ur cock becomes rock hard.
I then follow the drool to her panties, and I start to lick her crotch area on the panties and make her wet.
She moans to it. Then I pull down her panties, split her legs and push my face inside her pussy, while I start to lick and munch her pussy.
While I am licking, she is facing you in the sofa, stroking to it.
You can see her slutty expressions and your cock becomes rock hard.

Then I go down even more and start to lick those luscious thighs and drool over it.
Then go even down and lick her feet over that footwear and finally lick her toe fingers and drool on then.
She is wild now and couldn't take no more as she lifts me up catching my head and starts sucking my cock taking deep thrusts, looking at u.
She plays with my balls and smacks my ass, whilst sucking.

Then, I can't take no more as I lift her up and face her towards u, from the back, I squeeze my cock between her legs dry humping her pussy.
Like below,
[Image: 20868086.gif]

Seeing this you cant control but start to moan. Soon, I plug my cock in her overflowing and wet pussy hole and smack her like this just before you,

[Image: 16326079.gif]

Then, she takes control, as she drage me to the sofa, make me sit near you and she jumps over my cock.
While riding me, she often comes near you and kisses you hard with drool overflowing.
With those drool dripping down her mouth, she comes over to my face and kisses me hard and spit swaps in my mouth.

Then, she grabs ur cock hard, strokes it and kisses you again, while she is riding my dick.
You catch her by her hair, while kissing her and soon you also want to get on with the act.

You get up on the sofa and push your cock right through her mouth, which she gladly takes and takes a thrusting.
Now, I take my chance to plough her pussy, while she is busy taking your cock down her throat.

Soon, the drool overflows in her mouth, which is when she catches my mouth and again kisses me hard and spit swaps, which came as a resultant of her cock sucking

You can't bear anymore, as you take her before a mirror and you take your shot at her pussy, as you make her bend down before the mirror and smack her pussy continuously.
You then fearing you will burst, bring her down on knees and make her suck again.

She calls me up too, as she catches my cock in one hand and yours in another.
She strokes us both with teasing words and smacking our cocks against each other.

Soon, she tries to take both our cocks in her mouth, create a friction in between, which is when we both burst and cum in unison.

She takes all the cum in her mouth, catches hold of my and cum kisses me as she shares some cum in my mouth and makes me swallow.

The room is full of hotness and an unforgettable experience.

thanks for the great comment bro perfect10 . hoping to see yr comments on previous pics too bro!!!!!
hey Xossip Fans . plzzz send more hot comments to see new pics of my sexy and hot wife!!!!