Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
satish sahebs pleasure
(i am rahul, 37 years old..average in size, very skinny and very fair.. i  was married to most beautiful woman about 10 years back...)

(my wife ileana, 34 years old, very confident brilliant body, i always feel insecure with her... i always feel i m not a match for her)

(due to pandemic i lost my job, i used to be team leader in a tech company earning around 2lakhs per month )

(now as lost my job, life has became hard for especially if u live on ur wifes salary, wife despite very weak at acadamics, due to her charm and communication skills. she got job and earns about 1.5 lakhs per month, very high for a PA to tech company )

(my wife doesnt have respect for me from the start due to my incompetency in bed but i completely lost because my unemployment)

(i have been staying at home for past 6 months not able to fetch a job, to earn some respect from my wife i started helping out in the home)

(but as days passby, my wife gave me house husb job, i felt very humilated to cook, wash floor, doing laundry as my wife goes to ofc)

(since my wife works at tech company and even at cost of my self respect i asked her to recommend me a job)

(i have given hard copy of my resume, so that she can show it to her bosss)

//i placed my husb resume on my boss desk//

[Image: cruz-ileana-indian-navel-tollywood-wallp...review.jpg]
(16-07-2021, 09:19 PM)SissyBoy Wrote: (i am rahul, 37 years old..average in size, very skinny and very fair.. i  was married to most beautiful woman about 10 years back...)

(my wife ileana, 34 years old, very confident brilliant body, i always feel insecure with her... i always feel i m not a match for her)

(due to pandemic i lost my job, i used to be team leader in a tech company earning around 2lakhs per month )

(now as lost my job, life has became hard for especially if u live on ur wifes salary, wife despite very weak at acadamics, due to her charm and communication skills. she got job and earns about 1.5 lakhs per month, very high for a PA to tech company )

(my wife doesnt have respect for me from the start due to my incompetency in bed but i completely lost because my unemployment)

(i have been staying at home for past 6 months not able to fetch a job, to earn some respect from my wife i started helping out in the home)

(but as days passby, my wife gave me house husb job, i felt very humilated to cook, wash floor, doing laundry as my wife goes to ofc)

(since my wife works at tech company and even at cost of my self respect i asked her to recommend me a job)

(i have given hard copy of my resume, so that she can show it to her bosss)

//i placed my husb resume on my boss desk//

[Image: cruz-ileana-indian-navel-tollywood-wallp...review.jpg]

( myself satish 43 year old black skinned 6 feet tall rock hard body boss of Multinational steel company and having a turnover of over 300 crores and i had appointed ileana as my secretary from past one year as we got to know each other we started having affair with each other i have banged ileana many tims after office hours and she enjoys it aswell as she tells her hubby is incompetent but now my wife laxmi was pregnant and she went to her mother home for delivery and my 2 kids went along with her as it was vacation time and due to pandemic study from home was going on )

( i planned on shifting to the beach house i have to live a better luxurious enjoyable 4 months that i am living alone and i informed ileana about that and i told her to come to my beach side mansion )

( as u came and gave the resume for an accountant i checked it was ur hubbys resume)

ileana listen i cant give this job to him he is not qualified but since its written in extra hobbies that he likes to cook and do household job as parttime i want to inform u that there is a opening for a maid in my house 

tell him i interested he can be my maid will have to serve me 24x7 and salary will be 50000 per month 

( theni looked at u ) and how about u shifting to my beach house no one at home i will be alone 

( i gave u this proposition )

let me know by tommorow ileana ( it was office hours so i behaved officailly with u in my cabin)
(16-07-2021, 09:29 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( myself satish 43 year old black skinned 6 feet tall rock hard body boss of Multinational steel company and having a turnover of over 300 crores and i had appointed ileana as my secretary from past one year as we got to know each other we started having affair with each other i have banged ileana many tims after office hours and she enjoys it aswell as she tells her hubby is incompetent but now my wife laxmi was pregnant and she went to her mother home for delivery and my 2 kids went along with her as it was vacation time and due to pandemic study from home was going on )

( i planned on shifting to the beach house i have to live a better luxurious enjoyable 4 months that i am living alone and i informed ileana about that and i told her to come to my beach side mansion )

( as u came and gave the resume for an accountant i checked it was ur hubbys resume)

ileana listen i cant give this job to him he is not qualified but since its written in extra hobbies that he likes to cook and do household job as parttime i want to inform u that there is a opening for a maid in my house 

tell him i interested he can be my maid will have to serve me 24x7 and salary will be 50000 per month 

( theni looked at u ) and how about u shifting to my beach house no one at home i will be alone 

( i gave u this proposition )

let me know by tommorow ileana ( it was office hours so i behaved officailly with u in my cabin)

(i was eagerly waiting for my wifes arrival, we got only one car, i used to use it  now she is using it)

(she came back arround 8pm(her company closes by 5pm but it was not new she coming late so i m not bothered) in the evening and i looked at in hope but she has this balnk look on her face which gives me chill)

rahul: what happened??

ileana: he said u r incompentent(i was shocked by this, i was team leader for almost 7 years now)

ileana: but u need thank me, i teach u how to cook and cleaning everything(she say iin excitement)

me: so?(i m confused how does it matter...)

(she took a long pause and she sat on dining table, i am serving her food i cooked earlier)

ilean:hummm...u hv became professional(i am humilated by those comments)

ileana: his wife was not at home, he needs someone to cook and clean his home, he said he can give  u tht position 

me: (i m shocked with her words) what the fuck are u talking??

ileana: whats wrong..anyway u r doing here, just do same there for 50k(she said very casually)

(but i couldnt digest, i felt very hurt i went to bed immediately saying "NO")

(at night i m in deep thoughts, actually there is logic in her words, who pays 50k for this job and i so humilated ask my wife money for even small things and made up my mind to accpt but what about my iwfe if i go there)

////morning////

(i m too ashmed to say that i take up job nd she about to leave for ofc)

(i ran to car nd says the i accept the proposal, she smiles at me nd drives away)

[Image: ileana-d-cruz_11.jpg]
( the moment my wife told me that she is going to her mother house i was planning to bring ileana to my big mansion alongside beach to enjoy and now i have given offer letter for maid position to her hubby)

( i was sitting in my cabin as my wife leaves today and my beach house is getting arranged )

( i text ileana )

where are u waiting ( it was just 10 am at office and i was hard for ileana )
(16-07-2021, 09:50 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( the moment my wife told me that she is going to her mother house i was planning to bring ileana to my big mansion alongside beach to enjoy and now i have given offer letter for maid position to her hubby)

( i was sitting in my cabin as my wife leaves today and my beach house is getting arranged )

( i text ileana )

where are u waiting ( it was just 10 am at office and i was hard for ileana )

// i am totally confused as u give my husb for job //

// i thought u wanted enjoy me in this time but u have given his job as maid//

// i enter into ur cabin standing there..//

ileana: sir my husb wants job, but i didnt get why did you do that

[Image: -wallpaper_15419998158.jpg]
(16-07-2021, 09:55 PM)SissyBoy Wrote: // i am totally confused as u give my husb for job //

// i thought u wanted enjoy me in this time but u have given his job as maid//

// i enter into ur cabin standing there..//

ileana: sir my husb wants job, but i didnt get why did you do that

[Image: -wallpaper_15419998158.jpg]

( i stood up and walked towards door and locked the door knob and came near u )

mmmmmm ( sniffs ur hair from behind)

u told he is incopetent in bed right 

let me show him what is a competent man chattttttttttttttt ( spanked ur ass)

my wife leaves tonight

i want both of u to shift to my beach mansion tommorow 

i will be waiting for u 

bring ur maid hubby with u
(16-07-2021, 09:58 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( i stood up and walked towards door and locked the door knob and came near u )

mmmmmm ( sniffs ur hair from behind)

u told he is incopetent in bed right 

let me show him what is a competent man chattttttttttttttt ( spanked ur ass)

my wife leaves tonight

i want both of u to shift to my beach mansion tommorow 

i will be waiting for u 

bring ur maid hubby with u

//i m afraid as u hug me from behind as i dont want anyone to catch us//

// people in the ofc calling me names like bosss bitch behind my back//
//i moan as u spank harder//

//i am still confused, i dont want my husb to find about my affair, i thought i can hide from as i did all these days//

//i went home earlier at 5pm//

(i was realxed at home as i kmow u dont come early but i m shocked to see early)

ileana: get ur stuff packed, we need to move to my boss beach house

(i m confused as she mentions 'we')

(i am packing my dresses and everything and i see she is packing too)

me: why are u packing ur stuff, ili?

ileana: what can i do here all alone? i m also coming..

(i felt very happy as she dotn want to leave me...)

ileana: get these stuff into car(normally i would be very hurt by this orders but by now i am habituated taking orders from my wife)

(i put all the stuff in the car)

me: do u know address?

(she looks at me nd smiles nd started driving..)
[Image: ileana-d-cruz_154356187420.jpg]
(16-07-2021, 10:08 PM)SissyBoy Wrote: //i m afraid as u hug me from behind as i dont want anyone to catch us//

// people in the ofc calling me names like bosss bitch behind my back//
//i moan as u spank harder//

//i am still confused, i dont want my husb to find about my affair, i thought i can hide from as i did all these days//

//i went home earlier at 5pm//

(i was realxed at home as i kmow u dont come early but i m shocked to see early)

ileana: get ur stuff packed, we need to move to my boss beach house

(i m confused as she mentions 'we')

(i am packing my dresses and everything and i see she is packing too)

me: why are u packing ur stuff, ili?

ileana: what can i do here all alone? i m also coming..

(i felt very happy as she dotn want to leave me...)

ileana: get these stuff into car(normally i would be very hurt by this orders but by now i am habituated taking orders from my wife)

(i put all the stuff in the car)

me: do u know address?

(she looks at me nd smiles nd started driving..)
[Image: ileana-d-cruz_154356187420.jpg]

( now my grand plan was coming into reality as i am not only getting a hot woman like ileana to satisfy my needs but i have her husband as our maid )

( that evening i got message that both ileana and rahul have shifted to my beach house)

( i texted ileana) tell my maid to keep our mansion romantic looking ( i was making rahul work for my needs)

i will come by towmmorow moring my wife leaves now by 10 pm ( it was 9.30)

i have brought many dresses for u kept in drawer and maid dress is kept in servants room
(16-07-2021, 10:16 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( now my grand plan was coming into reality as i am not only getting a hot woman like ileana to satisfy my needs but i have her husband as our maid )

( that evening i got message that both ileana and rahul have shifted to my beach house)

( i texted ileana) tell my maid to keep our mansion romantic looking ( i was making rahul work for my needs)

i will come by towmmorow moring my wife leaves now by 10 pm ( it was 9.30)

i have brought many dresses for u kept in drawer and maid dress is kept in servants room

(we reached mansion by 9pm, while driving my wife keeps on chat and blushing, i m afraid at one point she might hit another vehicle)

(as we reached she asked me to put luaggae in servant room giving me the keys )

[Image: -wallpaper_15419997950.jpg]

(i am shocked how she got keys, i put both luaggage in servant room at corner in bunglow)

me: how did u got keys ili?

ileana: why not ? i m his personal b..(she gave a pause)his personal assistant..

ileana: rahul, he will be here by tomorrow mrng. he has special guest it seems, arrange evertyhing quickly(she checking time it 9:30)
you need to hurry rahul

me: would you help me?

ileana: i have other things to do, saying thst she disappeared into one bedroom..

(i see there are balloons flowers everything and i started my work)

(i worked all nyt to make the bunglow ready for his special guest)
[Image: ileana-d-cruz_150026359840.jpg]
( tonight i had to drop my wife at her mother place along with my kids and i texted ileana)

tell my maid to give good care of my ( cut my on whatsaap chat) our bedroom and he will sleep in his small servant room sorry u have to sleep alone today in my bed ( kiss emoji)

( i was driving my kids and my wife to her mother apartment)

hope u like the dresses ( i messaged)

( i had made sure the dress selection is sultry and sexy and showcase her figure properly)

tell ur hubby he is in probation period ( i wanted rahul to fear for his job )

i will be there by tommorow morning cant wait

( that night i slept at my wifes mothers house and early morning 7 am i get ready to leave i said good bye to my kids and wife and messaged u )

i am coming tell maid to keep breakfast ready