Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
satish sahebs pleasure
(17-07-2021, 12:17 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( my eyes move up when ur wife sit on my lap it felt so goood to feel her ass on my crotch)

ahhhhhh yess ilu right there ( i grab ur wifes ass as she sists sideways on my lap exactly over my crotch my dick started to grow under her ass)

hmmm ur wife is so hot ahhhhhhh umm ummmm ummm ummm ( i kiss and suck her nape portion)

aumm umm ( as u brought butter and honey i took some honey on my finger and applied on her sleveless arms)

sluppppppppppp ( licks her fleshy arm  in front of u )

(i m shocked to see whats happening...)

(i m sure that my wife feeling ur dick under her asss)

(my dick became hard seeing all these)

(my wife moans as u lick her arms)aummm aummmm....

[Image: ileana-dcruz-attends-the-tribute-to-agne...=2048x2048]
(17-07-2021, 12:22 AM)SissyBoy Wrote: (i m shocked to see whats happening...)

ahhh yesss ( i feel ur wife is pressing her ass on my crotch and looking at u )

yes yessss this is what i was waiting for uff now 3 months all for ourself chattttttttttttttttttttttt ( i spanked her ass )

chattttttttttttttttttttttt 

( bymistakenly i look at u ) what are u looking at remove my shoes cant u see i am inside 

ileana feed me that cherry please ( we were enjoying our time)
(17-07-2021, 12:26 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: ahhh yesss ( i feel ur wife is pressing her ass on my crotch and looking at u )

yes yessss this is what i was waiting for uff now 3 months all for ourself chattttttttttttttttttttttt ( i spanked her ass )

chattttttttttttttttttttttt 

( bymistakenly i look at u ) what are u looking at remove my shoes cant u see i am inside 

ileana feed me that cherry please ( we were enjoying our time)

(i hear big slap noise as u slap her ass...)

(she seems enjoying spanks very much...)

ileana: i really want our tiem together...

(as u ask me remove ur shoes, i get on my knees and removing ur shoes)

[Image: indian-actrees-ileana-dcruz-attends-the-...=2048x2048]
(17-07-2021, 12:30 AM)SissyBoy Wrote: (i hear big slap noise as u slap her ass...)

(she seems enjoying spanks very much...)

ileana: i really want our tiem together...

(as u ask me remove ur shoes, i get on my knees and removing ur shoes)

[Image: indian-actrees-ileana-dcruz-attends-the-...=2048x2048]

( i look down as u get on ur knees and bow to remove my shoe lace and i grab ur wife and make her high heel on ur head and acting as if it happening by mistake)

aummmma aummmmmmmm aummmmmmmmmmmmm ( smooching her the sound echoes in the room) sloupppppppp aumm missed u for 2 days ( had to do some arrangements so coudnt bang u after office hours)

i was searching for a maid glad that ur hubby was availabale hahaha aummmmmm ( i push my tongue in her mouth)

press ur ass ileana ahhhhh
(17-07-2021, 12:34 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( i look down as u get on ur knees and bow to remove my shoe lace and i grab ur wife and make her high heel on ur head and acting as if it happening by mistake)

aummmma aummmmmmmm aummmmmmmmmmmmm ( smooching her the sound echoes in the room) sloupppppppp aumm missed u for 2 days ( had to do some arrangements so coudnt bang u after office hours)

i was searching for a maid glad that ur hubby was availabale hahaha aummmmmm ( i push my tongue in her mouth)

press ur ass ileana ahhhhh

(i felt extreme humilation as her heel touches my head, my wife doesnt mind to bother....)

(smoothing sounds echoes in my ears)aummm aummmmm

ileana: yeah, u no need to worry and i m no need to worry in finding reason to stay with u, one shot two birds(she laghs)

(i remive ur shoe nd shocks)

[Image: Ileana-DCruz3.jpg]
(17-07-2021, 12:39 AM)SissyBoy Wrote: (i felt extreme humilation as her heel touches my head, my wife doesnt mind to bother....)

(smoothing sounds echoes in my ears)aummm aummmmm

ileana: yeah, u no need to worry and i m no need to worry in finding reason to stay with u, one shot two birds(she laghs)

(i remive ur shoe nd shocks)

[Image: Ileana-DCruz3.jpg]

( as u remove my shoes and socks and u were trying to remove ileanas heels i kick u )

thakkkkkkkkkkkkk did she asked u to do that idiot (i removed her hair clip and threw it on ur face )

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nice scented hair mmmmmmmmmm iluuuuuuuuuu ( holding by her hair i kissed at the hair neck intersection) umm umm ummm ummm ummmmmmm i wanna eat ur ass for breakfast ( i throw the eggs made byy u on floor )

will feast on ur ass no this bullshit food made by ur hubby
(17-07-2021, 12:43 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( as u remove my shoes and socks and u were trying to remove ileanas heels i kick u )

thakkkkkkkkkkkkk did she asked u to do that idiot (i removed her hair clip and threw it on ur face )

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nice scented hair mmmmmmmmmm iluuuuuuuuuu ( holding by her hair i kissed at the hair neck intersection) umm umm ummm ummm ummmmmmm i wanna eat ur ass for breakfast ( i throw the eggs made byy u on floor )

will feast on ur ass no this bullshit food made by ur hubby

(i felt very humilated as u kick u infront my wife..but i cant do anything about it)

(ili moaning as u kiss her on neck )aummmm aummmmm

ileana: i am all available for you sir...

(im embarassed and i started cleaning the floor)

(17-07-2021, 12:46 AM)SissyBoy Wrote: (i felt very humilated as u kick u infront my wife..but i cant do anything about it)

(ili moaning as u kiss her on neck )aummmm aummmmm

ileana: i am all available for you sir...

(im embarassed and i started cleaning the floor)

( i raise her arm and started to sniff and lick her underarm now) sluppp sluppppp

ileana u can consider a good increment sluppp this year 

maid clear the table i want to eat ur wifes asss here get the dining table cleared right now aumm sluppppppppp( my head is in ur underarm my head hitting ur boobs as i lick ur armpit)

hmm ileana i wanna feast on ur asss ahhhhhhhhhh ( my dick is hard as hell poking u from below)
perfect10 
(17-07-2021, 12:22 AM)SissyBoy Wrote: (i m shocked to see whats happening...)

Xossip Exbii 32000 Didi Boudi Photo Archive
https://photos.app.goo.gl/dcz7dKQ8E871mRLc8

Join and make regular comment to allowed in album.