Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Actress Hypocrisy
(25-05-2021, 11:23 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Kareena felt relaxed and excited as the strong hands pressed on her thighs..

All her massages were done by woman and it was exciting for her to get pressed by an old man..

She wanted t help him further to come out of his shell..

Kareena: (still with eyes closed) hmmmm... that feels so good... looks like you are struggling a lot chachaji.... come on.. you can open-up infront of me... release your pressure... i'm your Begum na.. (Intending to get Ramu to open up emotionally)

[Image: 282541244722755d858d34f64265d0b04480b41a.jpg]

(i was fully erect once i wiffed ur calf )

( as u said i can open up)

( i have been loyal to the pataudi for 3 generation now and here u were testing my loyalty to the amily and i thought i am 65 year old i cant get a woman like this in my life i told saif to fuck off inside my head)

ummmmmmmmmm ( i just deep kissed ur calf ur left calf )

ummmmmm ummm ummmm ummmmm ummmmmmm ( kissed as much as i could on ur milky white calf)

begum am sorry i was just...... ( i kissed ur calf out of pure lust and uncontrollable passion and hunger for ur flesh and now i relized i did a foolhardiness)

i was just taken away ( i told this kneeling near ur leg while uu sat like a queen)
(25-05-2021, 11:28 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: (i was fully erect once i wiffed ur calf )

( as u said i can open up)

( i have been loyal to the pataudi for 3 generation now and here u were testing my loyalty to the amily and i thought i am 65 year old i cant get a woman like this in my life i told saif to fuck off inside my head)

ummmmmmmmmm ( i just deep kissed ur calf ur left calf )

ummmmmm ummm ummmm ummmmm ummmmmmm ( kissed as much as i could on ur milky white calf)

begum am sorry i was just...... ( i kissed ur calf out of pure lust and uncontrollable passion and hunger for ur flesh and now i relized i did a foolhardiness)

i was just taken away ( i told this kneeling near ur leg while uu sat like a queen)

Kareena satup in shock when she felt lips on her calf... She expected a conversation but the old man misunderstood and kissed her.

Kareena: Chachaji!!!... What are you doing? (Acting innocently)

Kareena pulled back her legs and stood-up... Even though it was sexual, she was happy that Ramu was able to open up.

Kareena felt naughty too and she did not want to stop here... She wanted to see how far she can take it ... especially with Saif's inefficiency in bed..

Kareena: (Looking at the scared face of Ramu... and smiling at him) If you want to release that pressure, then do it properly..

Kareena loosened the nada of her pyjama and let it drop ...exposing her milky naked thighs...

[Image: s7s81jfom0161.jpg]
 [Image: 282909807970b13225f0ea03d005fceb3a1a7a39.jpg]
THE RANDOM HOT MILF WHOM U MET AT A PUB

[Image: giphy.gif]

TURNS OUT TO BE UR NEWLY WED CHACHI, AFTER YOU MEET HER IN A FAMILY FUNCTION
NOW SHE KNOWS ALL UR INTENTIONS, SHE ASKS U TO DANCE WITH HER
AND THIS IS WHAT SHE DOES

TAMMU WAITING FOR SATISH

[Image: LankyBlindDogwoodtwigborer-size_restricted.gif]

[Image: Tamannah%2B%25282%2529.png]
[Image: 7a543503c37cbedf95bc7a8860d5e5b8.jpg]
(29-05-2021, 08:07 PM)Ashwin Wrote: THE RANDOM HOT MILF WHOM U MET AT A PUB

TURNS OUT TO BE UR NEWLY WED CHACHI, AFTER YOU MEET HER IN A FAMILY FUNCTION
NOW SHE KNOWS ALL UR INTENTIONS, SHE ASKS U TO DANCE WITH HER
AND THIS IS WHAT SHE DOES

Ahhhaa aishuuu bhabiiiii expression dekhke pagal ho rha huuu
Those who wanna tease my bbc pm me
aaaghhh i am horny anyone wanna fuck me i will be as ur slut come on
(16-07-2021, 08:58 PM)saarapaambu Wrote: aaaghhh i am horny anyone wanna fuck me i will be as ur slut come on

u r mine
[Single mom, living with my darling son in an apartment. Got divorced recently when I found out that my husband was cheating on me. ]

[Image: Aishwarya%20Rai%20Hot%20and%20Sexy%20Pho...k=AWpsBZAD]

(sipping wine and relaxing on the balcony.. wearing a silk gown after shower)

uff.. its exhausting to host a party all day.. i thought 1 day I could rest with Pintu not around and my friends pester me to have a get-together.

And all day I hear them talk about their family problems.. when my problem are very different .. and can't speak infront of them..

* Ding dong *

Ohh.. who is it now

[Image: -D7HnBl3rMserDZdvbMsgVboGGmsRJnsKviMmQy8...0e4cb48fb8]