Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
TW Occassional Visits
Sars : han han maine isko bata diya tha .. so she agreed .. jyada khush na ho ye sab to bas tujhse bulwane ke liye tha taki kal humpe fixing ka charge na lage .. ab sab teri marzi se ho raha hai ...

Anushka : So TW kya karna chahte ho mere sath ? ...mere paas aao ..

[Image: hpse_fullsize__1921775435_Anushka%20Shar...125696.JPG]
(04-02-2019, 01:01 AM)sars Wrote: Sars : han han maine isko bata diya tha .. so she agreed .. jyada khush na ho ye sab to bas tujhse bulwane ke liye tha taki kal humpe fixing ka charge na lage .. ab sab teri marzi se ho raha hai ...

Anushka : So TW kya karna chahte ho mere sath ? ...mere paas aao ..

TW hearing that ..sunte hi ..lund khada 

tw : toh ....bhabhi ko sab pata hain and she agreed ? 

looks at her .she smiling 

tW : bhabhi ..paaas aaaya na ...toh .....pel doonga ......(mooh se nikal gaya)

[Image: India_vs_Australia_8.jpg]
TW's content now also available at Xforum
Anushka : Dikaho jara kaise peloge? main bhi dekhu main tumhe kitni pasand hoon

she comes near TW and blow air from her mouth on TW face ..

( Anushka always feel wet when TW flirt with her but just hide her excitement from TW as she is married and likes the way TW treats her always ..but now its open so she also decides to enjoy a bit .... its her mind to get 2 benefits .. sars get match win and she gets TW .. and sars did not even get to  know she is master mind )

[Image: hpse_fullsize__1901336695_Anushka%20Shar...bdee7c.JPG]
(04-02-2019, 01:10 AM)sars Wrote: Anushka : Dikaho jara kaise peloge? main bhi dekhu main tumhe kitni pasand hoon

she comes near TW and blow air from her mouth on TW face ..

( Anushka always feel wet when TW flirt with her but just hide her excitement from TW as she is married and likes the way TW treats her always ..but now its open so she also decides to enjoy a bit .... its her mind to get 2 benefits .. sars get match win and she gets TW .. and sars did not even get to  know she is master mind )

TW : uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ........mat ...uskaao ..anushka 

coming close 

looking at her ..heaving breasts through her top ....and ...her smile 

tw :aaaaaah itne shot maaroonga ...na ...SARS ..cricket bhool jayega ...dekh ke aaaaaaaah ...(rubs his tent in pants ..in front of both of them ) 

[Image: post_image_9016aa3.jpg]
As TW dick raises .. anushka hand was just on it and she can feel the big bulge in her pants ..

Anushka ( in mind) : oh fuck !! he got a huge dick .. i was right abt him ..

Sars:Anushka i think we need to rethink .. lets not do this ...

( bro add solo pics of anushka and some talks with hubby also from anushka )

[Image: hpse_fullsize__902259656_Anushka%20Sharm...3c5cb9.JPG]
(04-02-2019, 01:18 AM)sars Wrote: As TW dick raises .. anushka hand was just on it and she can feel the big bulge in her pants ..

Anushka ( in mind) : oh fuck !! he got a huge dick .. i was right abt him ..

Sars:Anushka i think we need to rethink .. lets not do this ...

( bro add solo pics of anushka and some talks with hubby also from anushka )

The moment she touched TW's dick  over pants 

TW's dick started spasming in her hands 

tw : aaaaaaaaaah bhabhi aaaah anushka aaaaaaah ..fuck aaaaaaaaah 

anshka stunned ..touching it .looking at TW .......all attention ..like in a spell 

sars : anushka ..anushka ....kya kar rahi ..ho (Trying to wave his hand in bteween them )

[Image: Indias-Got-Talent-25.jpg]
Anushka : wahi jo humne decide kiya tha sars baby .. u said u want this match .. what happen now .. deal is done baby .. now we cant deny it ...

Anushka opens TW zip and put her hand in it ...she had a big smile on her face now

Sars: Anushka let him win the match ... I dont want match .. .. lets cancel this deal ..

[Image: hpse_fullsize__2183727896_Anushka%20Shar...0e9c00.JPG]
(04-02-2019, 01:24 AM)sars Wrote: Anushka : wahi jo humne decide kiya tha sars baby .. u said u want this match .. what happen now .. deal is done baby .. now we cant deny it ...

Anushka opens TW zip and put her hand in it ...she had a big smile on her face now

Sars: Anushka let him win the match ... I dont want match .. .. lets cancel this deal ..

TW : aaaaaaaaaaah ....(loks down ...his zip open ..anushka's hand in )

TW :aaaaaaah .feeling her soft hands ..on his hard dick 

tW : aaaaaaaaah ..samjhaao ...anushka ..samjhaao sars ko aaaaaaaah kam se kam ..ek cheez to aapni ...apni rakhein aaaaaaaah aaaaaaaaah 

tw : aaaaaaaaaah .......looks at SARS - bhai ...aaaaaaaaaah ..swarg hain aaaaaaah aaaaaaaaaaaah fuck 

anushka ..explaining to Sars : koi na ...Sars ...bas. .ek baar .na ...i know you want this match 

TW :toh main ...?? (looking at her breasts )

she smiles and looks at Sars -as if teasing him ..dekho kya karna chahta hain tumhaara dost

[Image: 91.jpg]
Anushka put her other hand on TW head and push it on her white milkly cleavage line ...

Anushka: why not TW .. go for it dear .. and dont ask me TW ... just do as u want ..

she continue rubbing his huge dick in pants ..

sars was stunned to see Anushka behaviour as he has to ask her 10 times for one kiss on her boobs ..

[Image: hpse_fullsize__4025552456_Anushka%20Shar...ad9f91.JPG]
(04-02-2019, 01:34 AM)sars Wrote: Anushka put her other hand on TW head and push it on her white milkly cleavage line ...

Anushka: why not TW .. go for it dear .. and dont ask me TW ... just do as u want ..

she continue rubbing his huge dick in pants ..

sars was stunned to see Anushka behaviour as he has to ask her 10 times for one kiss on her boobs ..
TW suddenly reaizlied. ..his face ...was on her breasts over her blouse 

she had ..just pulled it on those soft pillows 

tW's dream come true 

looks at SArs from there .and then lookos at the tits ...

TW :bhai tum great ho ..aaaaaah ..mmmm mauh muah ..(starts kissing anushka's boobs madly ) 

anshka laughing 

SARS : anushka ..yeh .kya ? Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry aise khud offer karne ki kya  Angry Angry Angry Angry 

anushak: ab. .chodega .to .breast feed to karwaaongi na 

TW : breast feed !! (Dies and goes to heaven sucking madly over blouse) 

[Image: 5ed2a1f8f8ecf56d3517538f0c7401e0.jpg]