Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kingdom of Incest
A deadly virus broke in the world. It targeted men which were weak and weren't able to fight it. Children and women remained safe. As the world was left with ruthless strong men, time of Kingdoms came back and the world was divided into three large kingdoms. One of them was Kingdom of Incest. It contained previous era's North America and Asia. 

Its ruler named Tom Cruise was a very strict dictator and had two wives: Kim Kardashian and Sherlyn Chopra, one son: Lexter Trinket and one daughter: Shriya Saran. He married for conquering purposes and never had time to enjoy his victories. He had the biggest army, most number of ships in his navy and even had the few left fighter planes from previous world.

(The only women who remained powerful in this world were either the mothers of the King whom they used to call the King's handlers or the wives of these three Kings who were called the King's holders. They only had power because the Kings usually didn't deny their wishes and commands but, no one was above the whim of a King)

Tom was once sitting in his chair making battle plans to invade his neighboring Kingdom when his servant Penelope Cruz brought him a glass of wine. 

[Image: 6902340162112149100#]

Tom: Tell me Penelope, how would you feel when i tell you that I'm going to invade your homeland and kill everyone there? Ofcourse, not women and girls but, everyone else- I'll kill.

Penelope: (Without raising her eyes) Master, I am your slave. I'll be pleased in whatever you feel good. I'll always obey all your commands. 

Tom: (Chuckles and lifts his eyes from his battle plans and looks at her): Ofcourse you will. Go and wear the red dress that i bought you. Right now. Come back in 10 minutes. And, leave the wine glass here. Don't be late. You know, i don't like that.

(Penelope goes back and returns)

Tom: Oh! Penelope- What are you? Come here. Come closer
(Penelope walks up to him slowly and as soon as she was close enough, he puts an arm around her waist and brings her closer to him. Tom was sitting on the table and and Penelope's boobs were exactly near his nose. He can see her soft melons rising up and down with her each breath. He smells her, kisses her on her neck and squeezes her waist by his hand. )

Penelope: Aaaahh! (Moans)

Then he takes her hair in his other hand and grabs a handful of them. He pulls them with her head backward so that her bare neck and cleavage gets pushed in his face. He puts his nose inside her cleavage and takes a long sniff. Ahhh! What a smell. He then,  kisses just above her cleavage while still pulling her hair with one hand and squeezing her ass with other.

Tom: Take the wine glass and pour it over your boobs. Slowly!

Penelope follows orders and as the white wine reaches her cleavage, he sticks his tongue out and starts licking her whole chest. He pushes his tongue in her cleavage and starts sipping the wine collected between her boobs and the tight red dress. 

Suddenly, he collapses and turns blue. Penelope smirks and flees the scene.
[Image: missmisfitsaha-p-Ca-Rbbtxr-OEr-1.jpg]
Xossip Exbii 32000 Didi Boudi Photo Archive
https://photos.app.goo.gl/dcz7dKQ8E871mRLc8

Join and make regular comment to allowed in album.