Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 131 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Glamour Xclusive I Fuck Celebrities in My Brain
katrina bolts the door

lc just clinging on to her

kaanpte haathon se lc ka lund lungi se bahar nikaalti hai

and looking at its size

she moans in fear : ooohhhhh no...

[Image: 15GettyImages-473176590.jpg]
(18-02-2021, 12:16 AM)lpg Wrote: katrina bolts the door

lc just clinging on to her

kaanpte haathon se lc ka lund lungi se bahar nikaalti hai

and looking at its size

she moans in fear : ooohhhhh no...

LC teasingly : raasta bhul gayi kya Angrezan

pehle to kaise ise nikaal ke ispey chadha jaat thi

ya humein apney aap pe chadha leti thi

chota to nahi hai na ye tumhare liye? (bastard knows how big his ghoda size lund was, with Katrina's impressed reaction of seeing his big, desi cock)

[Image: hKOF1Rw.jpeg]

[Image: hKOF1Rw.jpeg]
best ever to fuck

[Image: 1.jpeg]
(19-02-2021, 10:21 PM)lpg Wrote: best ever to fuck

[Image: 1.jpeg]

Really bro....I saw this pic of her today, and I am still not able to get it out of my mind...just want to shagg till my balls are empty to the last drop....aaaahhhh
[Image: ii2odwesk1y51.jpg]
(19-02-2021, 10:24 PM)crazy4Aish Wrote: Really bro....I saw this pic of her today, and I am still not able to get it out of my mind...just want to shagg till my balls are empty to the last drop....aaaahhhh
pucho mat bro
itne saalon se lund ko jeene hi nhi deti ye
[Image: 8c6e40d672b4029ee73ae724d0c14cfa.jpg][Image: 8c6e40d672b4029ee73ae724d0c14cfa.jpg]
(19-02-2021, 10:25 PM)lpg Wrote: pucho mat bro
itne saalon se lund ko jeene hi nhi deti ye
[Image: 8c6e40d672b4029ee73ae724d0c14cfa.jpg][Image: 8c6e40d672b4029ee73ae724d0c14cfa.jpg]
Sach me yaar, specially when she puts on those lip gloss...aaaaahhhhhh...i get so turned on...
Just look at those lips...[Image: ians__Katrina032018.jpg]
(19-02-2021, 10:29 PM)crazy4Aish Wrote: Sach me yaar, specially when she puts on those lip gloss...aaaaahhhhhh...i get so turned on...
Just look at those lips...
[Image: ExemplaryBrilliantIsopod-small.gif][Image: ExemplaryBrilliantIsopod-small.gif][Image: ExemplaryBrilliantIsopod-small.gif]
(19-02-2021, 10:31 PM)lpg Wrote: [Image: ExemplaryBrilliantIsopod-small.gif][Image: ExemplaryBrilliantIsopod-small.gif][Image: ExemplaryBrilliantIsopod-small.gif]
Not this bro...I want to see those lips tightly wrapped around my cock...aaaahhh....kya hi feel hogi...
[Image: katina-kaif-hot.jpg]
(19-02-2021, 10:29 PM)crazy4Aish Wrote: Sach me yaar, specially when she puts on those lip gloss...aaaaahhhhhh...i get so turned on...
Just look at those lips...[Image: ians__Katrina032018.jpg]
Isne apne lips k kuch karware kya? Itne suck-perfect kaise ho gaye?
(19-02-2021, 10:24 PM)crazy4Aish Wrote: Really bro....I saw this pic of her today, and I am still not able to get it out of my mind...just want to shagg till my balls are empty to the last drop....aaaahhhh
[Image: ii2odwesk1y51.jpg]

I want to lick her underarms for hours...i have a feeling that it will be too tasty for us...sucking her womanhood.