Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 131 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Glamour Xclusive I Fuck Celebrities in My Brain
(21-09-2019, 01:56 AM)Anushkalover Wrote: Kriti stops you by putting her hand on your shoulder as you walk back 

Kriti : TW please tum aise udaas mat ho...tum toh mere special fan ho aur main tumhe aise nahi dekh sakhti hoon 

accha chalo mujhe ek din sochne ka time doge...main kal tak tumhe bataun? 

tw : jee je kriti ..kyon nahin woh main .tab tak ...idhar ....??

i mean kahan rahoon ..kisi ko jaanta nahin na main iss bade sheher mein .i mean ...aap bolo ..

main ..woh ..aap ke saath idhar hi ..??

reh loon ..aap soch bhi logi .aur main aap ko mann bhar ke dekh bhi loonga 

[Image: bollywood-actor-kriti-sanon-spotted-on-m...=2048x2048]
TW's content now also available at Xforum
(21-09-2019, 02:00 AM)timewaster Wrote: tw : jee je kriti ..kyon nahin woh main .tab tak ...idhar ....??

i mean kahan rahoon ..kisi ko jaanta nahin na main iss bade sheher mein .i mean ...aap bolo ..

main ..woh ..aap ke saath idhar hi ..??

reh loon ..aap soch bhi logi .aur main aap ko mann bhar ke dekh bhi loonga 

These lines touched kriti and she was so happy that this man loves her like no one else and the way he was asking her permission was even more 

Kriti : haan tw koi nahi...ab tum itne dur se chalke aaye ho toh thodi tumhe aise hi bahar rehne doongi anjaan sehar mein...aajaao ghar ke andar 

aaj aaj reh lena idhar hi 

[Image: EBYTR_sVUAAMN05?format=jpg&name=large]
On this big day, a queen was born, who was born to rule millions of dicks with her super sex appeal... Happy birthday Kareena. For this day, I have created a survey to give a fitting tribute to her on this special day. Do vote & I will publish results as soon as I get 100 responses

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5R7HDB5

[Image: kareena-kapoor-super-sexy-in-red-saree8.jpg]
(21-09-2019, 07:20 AM)kareenafucker Wrote: On this big day, a queen was born, who was born to rule millions of dicks with her super sex appeal... Happy birthday Kareena. For this day, I have created a survey to give a fitting tribute to her on this special day. Do vote & I will publish results as soon as I get 100 responses

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5R7HDB5

[Image: kareena-kapoor-super-sexy-in-red-saree8.jpg]

25 responses received already
[Image: tumblr_p7rg0oqwDq1uejcvjo5_250.gif?zoom=...=605&ssl=1]
(21-09-2019, 01:42 PM)kareenafucker Wrote: 25 responses received already

[Image: tumblr_p7rg0oqwDq1uejcvjo5_250.gif?zoom=...=605&ssl=1]

tw : aaaaaaaaah mera maaine daal diya ..response :Big Grin

[Image: EFAKle_WwAEgcD3?format=jpg&name=large]
tw : all those who used to imagine ..how the IFCIMB interview of celebs esp katrina ( i think deepika and katrina has been interviewed sex the most in public ) would look like

[Image: EFADZBXUYAAg3M8?format=jpg&name=large]
(21-09-2019, 10:46 PM)timewaster Wrote: tw : all those who used to imagine ..how the IFCIMB interview of celebs esp katrina ( i think deepika and katrina has been interviewed sex  the most in public ) would look like

tW : she started the trend ..esp after that dhoom 3 launch press conference ( that chota sa skirt and that stool and her expressions ) 

[Image: EFABaKRWsAEli7J?format=jpg&name=900x900][Image: EFABaKSX4AA44mA?format=jpg&name=small]
tw : she knows ..exactly ...exactly .what is to be done on 21st sep ..to divert ..kareena's fevicol share to hers

(that naabhi ....stomach ...uhhhhhhhhh )

[Image: EE0Jwq0X4AAOrLM?format=jpg&name=medium]
(21-09-2019, 11:02 PM)timewaster Wrote: tw : she knows ..exactly ...exactly .what is to be done on 21st sep ..to divert ..kareena's fevicol share to hers

tw : cant wait for the video ..pakka .hil raha hoga. ..poora pet 

[Image: EE0Jyx6XoAIaaH6?format=jpg&name=medium]
(21-09-2019, 11:02 PM)timewaster Wrote: tw : she knows ..exactly ...exactly .what is to be done on 21st sep ..to divert ..kareena's fevicol share to hers

(21-09-2019, 11:02 PM)timewaster Wrote: tw : cant wait for the video ..pakka .hil raha hoga. ..poora pet 
[Image: EE_pk0MU4AAR0cT?format=jpg&name=900x900]