Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(17-09-2019, 10:09 PM)wkdevil Wrote: he was taking all the control giving u a slow peck

alia: kaisa hay mer bf IS isnt he great

kriti: shhh distrub mat karon llok at them ek dum passion hay chup rahon (she came close and recording it)

rahul: (his hands on ur back he picked u and bought u on his lap and kissing u) muah muah muah soo hot

(he pushed his tongue in and liskcing all over..u soon felt his hard cock on ur ass too)

alia: (She also looking and then saw u taking control u kissing him back more crazily) ufffff kha jaugi kya rahul ko aram say IS hes mine

rahul: muah muah muah alia shut the fuck up!! (he cursing his gf he was so into u) pagal kardaygi yeh (hishands on ur ass feleling them up)

jhanvi: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im cummming ahhhh bas sumit ahhhh (she came out all messed up hair messed up barely walking)

yeh kya uff IS tum toh chad gayi rahul pay (even sumit came out seeing u make out)

sumit: uhh fuck fuck umm jhanvi ider aoo woh im hard again

kriti: array IS ko dekh hard again jaoo jhanvi aaj toh tum marjaungi

sumit: (he then pulled on ur hair u shouting a little and he dropped some spit in ur open mouth and licked it off and kissing u)

this is the hottest kiss fuck muah

we was all over each over now... kissing each other madly and crazy... iw as lovng it and taking some control and he was as well 

i wasnt even talking just kissing him even in his lap and kissing him

IS: muuaah muuaahh muuahh aahh muuaahh 

i had never enjoyed a kiss like this before... i could fell his cock... i was even a little grinding on it in his lap
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(17-09-2019, 10:06 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she cleaned up and she went with her friends adn then going to class like normal before school was ending... and then she went out and she 

saw that uncle sharma was there in his car 

sharma: chal... alia gadi mein a... ill drop you off home now...

alia: woh daddy kahan hai... daddy ne kaha woh aayegaye aaj toh... woh woh kahan hai

sharma: he got help up at work... chal main chod dehta hoon... get in the car jaldi se... 

she listening to him and getting in the car now... uncle sharma was the guy that used her the most and dint really care that much about her

he was the guy who used her the most ..pimped her oput ..fucked and abused her the most and for alia he was her fav uncle

[Image: izntIOY.jpg]
(17-09-2019, 10:12 PM)wkdevil Wrote: my freinds hitting my wife making her ass red getting themselves ready for her she in our bed now lokking at them with fear

your wife not in a good position now with them two hungry adn wanting her so much

tamanna: woh ab toh... main woh WD aayegaye toh yeh dekhega toh teek nahin hai

sumit: chal bed par ja... ab toh main hi loonga pehle hi 

rahul grabbing her and picking her up and throwinf her on the bed now 'aare nahin nahin pehle toh main loonga... me first'

[Image: S7atauz.jpg]

sumit: aare tu kyun... nhain nahin yeh mera plan tha toh pehle main loonga 

rahul: toss karte hai... teek hai lets toss

sumit: teek hai... heads i go first... tails you go first 

tamanna was lying on the bed naked a little scared of them and they was tossing over who gets to fuck her first now 

[Image: hsXj6yp.jpg]

sumit: rohit give us a coin na

he gave them a coin 

rahul: main karta hoon... you will cheat... chut toh mujhe hi chaiye pehle 

rahul getting ghe coin and he tossed it and it landed on heads

[Image: rkGTgvm.jpg]

sumit: thats it.. the pussy is mine

rahul: best out of 3

sumit: nahn nahin... hogaya hai... i won... pussy is mine first... tu dekho and go after 

he went on the bed now and he climbed on and grabbed her legs and pulled her towards him... and climbing on top of her 

[Image: iOXLOMI.jpg]
(17-09-2019, 10:13 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: we was all over each over now... kissing each other madly and crazy... iw as lovng it and taking some control and he was as well 

i wasnt even talking just kissing him even in his lap and kissing him

IS: muuaah muuaahh muuahh aahh muuaahh 

i had never enjoyed a kiss like this before... i could fell his cock... i was even a little grinding on it in his lap

alia: (when she saw u grind on her bf she came and pulled u off) bas bas hogaya na

rahul (really pissed) kya hay alia dont be a prude (he grabed u by the hair like his bicth and and boughtu back)

[Image: izntIOY.jpg]

bas thodi der aur her last lesson muah muah u can fell na IS how much im liking this *talking about his hard ock on ur ass)

yeh agar hogaya toh samaj jaoo ur kissing is working on a guy (he then pushed u off and stood above u)

maybe u wanna try ur first time with me too toh batadena

[Image: mfYRtuZ.jpg]

alia: uff rahul thats enough aaj zada kar rhay hoon tum

kriti: (came to u and wiping ur lips) yeh loo lipstick dekhon toh its all over rahuls face tohda lagaloo ab

guy ab chalay i really wanna dance ab (both those guys left and u lot went to the club)
[Image: NoSyTpE.jpg]

bouncer: club is full andar nahin ja saktay

jhanvi: are u serious u not gonna let 4 hot girls get in

bouncer: i see only 3 (alia then pushed u in front) ufff array sabsay sexy wali ko agay rakho na go in (he checking ur ass as u walked in)

[Image: NWIE1jo.jpg]
(17-09-2019, 10:14 PM)wkdevil Wrote: he was the guy who used her the most ..pimped her oput ..fucked and abused her the most and for alia he was her fav uncle

the reason he picked her up was he just wanted to have some fun now... she got in the car and he staretd driving and while driivng he pulled out

his cock now as well and she was lookign he pulling it out

sharma: chal... beti... suck on it... chalo 

he was her fav so she always listened to him he said it once and she started sucking on his cock... this in public... while he was driving his car now 

alia: mmmmmm aapka aaj bada hogaya hai jaldi hi uncle... mmmm ssslluurrpp normally kaafi kuch karna padta hai then its big

[Image: PZscxw3.jpg]
(17-09-2019, 10:21 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: your wife not in a good position now with them two hungry adn wanting her so much

tamanna: woh ab toh... main woh WD aayegaye toh yeh dekhega toh teek nahin hai

sumit: chal bed par ja... ab toh main hi loonga pehle hi 

rahul grabbing her and picking her up and throwinf her on the bed now 'aare nahin nahin pehle toh main loonga... me first'

sumit: aare tu kyun... nhain nahin yeh mera plan tha toh pehle main loonga 

rahul: toss karte hai... teek hai lets toss

sumit: teek hai... heads i go first... tails you go first 

tamanna was lying on the bed naked a little scared of them and they was tossing over who gets to fuck her first now 

sumit: rohit give us a coin na

he gave them a coin 

rahul: main karta hoon... you will cheat... chut toh mujhe hi chaiye pehle 

rahul getting ghe coin and he tossed it and it landed on heads

sumit: thats it.. the pussy is mine

rahul: best out of 3

sumit: nahn nahin... hogaya hai... i won... pussy is mine first... tu dekho and go after 

he went on the bed now and he climbed on and grabbed her legs and pulled her towards him... and climbing on top of her 

perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi 

they betting who will fuck her first she was still so tight and now scared my wife was nothing but their plaything

[Image: 4n97hP3.jpg]
(17-09-2019, 10:23 PM)wkdevil Wrote: alia: (when she saw u grind on her bf she came and pulled u off) bas bas hogaya na

rahul (really pissed) kya hay alia dont be a prude (he grabed u by the hair like his bicth and and boughtu back)

bas thodi der aur her last lesson muah muah u can fell na IS how much im liking this *talking about his hard ock on ur ass)

yeh agar hogaya toh samaj jaoo ur kissing is working on a guy (he then pushed u off and stood above u)

maybe u wanna try ur first time with me too toh batadena

alia: uff rahul thats enough aaj zada kar rhay hoon tum

kriti: (came to u and wiping ur lips) yeh loo lipstick dekhon toh its all over rahuls face tohda lagaloo ab

guy ab chalay i really wanna dance ab (both those guys left and u lot went to the club)
bouncer: club is full andar nahin ja saktay

jhanvi: are u serious u not gonna let 4 hot girls get in

bouncer: i see only 3 (alia then pushed u in front) ufff array sabsay sexy wali ko agay rakho na go in (he checking ur ass as u walked in)

alia pulling me off when i started griniding and then rahul pulling me back and kissing me more... but then stopping now and he going 

IS: woh allia... woh your BF kisses so good na...

we then going to a club he wasnt going to let us in but seeing us all and then me he let us in and we walking he was looking at my ass
(17-09-2019, 10:24 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: the reason he picked her up was he just wanted to have some fun now... she got in the car and he staretd driving and while driivng he pulled out

his cock now as well and she was lookign he pulling it out

sharma: chal... beti... suck on it... chalo 

he was her fav so she always listened to him he said it once and she started sucking on his cock... this in public... while he was driving his car now 

alia: mmmmmm aapka aaj bada hogaya hai jaldi hi uncle... mmmm ssslluurrpp normally kaafi kuch karna padta hai then its big

she in her school dress in her pigtails sucking on her uncles cock and she dint mind

[Image: M42aJbN.jpg]
(17-09-2019, 10:26 PM)wkdevil Wrote: perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi 

they betting who will fuck her first she was still so tight and now scared my wife was nothing but their plaything

sumit coming above her and she was moving a lot and rahul coming and holding her legs now 

sumit: nahin nahin kya kar rahe ho... leave her... i can handle her... abhi meri baari hai... toh leave her 

then sumit slapped her on her face 'dekha this is how i handle bitches like you... ab stay still... and let me have some fun... teek hai' saying that

he opened her legs annd started pushing his cock in her pussy now... she letting out a sceram mixed with a moan

[Image: ocZHBpN.jpg]

tamanna: aaaaaahhhhhh woh its too big na 

sumit: itne clients li hia aur yeh bada lag raha hai... abhi toh kuch bhi nahin hai abhi toh bhot kuch hona hai 

rahul: rohit... record it... poora record kar.. teek hai... baad mein toh iske pati ko bhi kuch bhejna padega humein toh dekhna 

sumit was inside her now and he was fucking her and he took his hand and choking ehr now as well while he was fucking her he was rough 

[Image: nMXKvvP.jpg]

tamanna: mmmm mmm woh bad mmmmm yeh kya kar rahe ho i canr breathe

sumit: teek hia teek hai... raandi ko breathe nahin karna hai... just lie here with your legs open and let me have some fun 

aaaahh fuck kya chut hai bhai... tumhe bhi maaza aayega par pehle toh mujhe aur karna hai iske saath am not done yet

rahul: jaldi karna hai... mujhe karn ahia (rohit was hard as well) aare tu... hard hogaya hai... you wait once us both are done pehle teek hai 

[Image: RlEjy0p.jpg]
(17-09-2019, 10:29 PM)wkdevil Wrote: she in her school dress in her pigtails sucking on her uncles cock and she dint mind

she carried on and then he stopped a traffic lights and the car on the side looking in and seeing him get his cock sucked as well 

guy 1: aare woh dekh... deh toh... kya ho raha hai ander yahan 

guy 2: aare show chal raha hai 

uncle: kya dekh rahe ho tum log... jao chalo... dekho alia people are looking at you 

[Image: f027361153b4e1274a40bd243b1f7c46.jpg]

alia seeing this got her head up and smiled... 

alia: woh unki car mein bhi joa aur karoon main uncle 

guy 2: fuck bachi hai aur itni slut hai 

sharma: nahin  nahin you carry on here... aur mooh mein lo chalo... poora mooh mein lo ab

[Image: 0LiJdvV.jpg]