Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(16-06-2019, 11:31 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: they all were crazy about her... she always spoiled me... i ddint mind our mom going out 

as long as i had my sister i didnt really need anyone else... she was always happy to babysit with me as well... soemtimes when she had plans with

friends and had to baby sit with me she would mix them up by calling them over so she didnt have to leave

IS: woh haan... kal toh weekend bhi hia toh i dotn have to go sleep early... par friday night toh you normally go out na

deepika: )on the door) haan lekin ajj lets just say that the party is coming here IS samjhay..chalo ek pinky prosmise karo

ajj na kuch freinds aray hay meray ull slepp at 10 PM samjhay...

(late night u saw her friends coem over..she gave u a game to play while they were drinking beers and partying..ur sis legs showing she alwys dressed like this when mom wasnt around)

[Image: BVQuHaM.jpg]

(u saw the same guy earlier talking to deepika getting tooo close to her she then saw u staring at them)

deepika: woh abhi ayi (she came to u) Is ita 10 30 woh sonay ka time hay na abhi chalay

(she took u to bed and tucked u in while the guy at the door as she came out he grabbed her hand and pulled heru all alone now)

[Image: indian-bollywood-actress-deepika-padukon...=2048x2048]
(16-06-2019, 11:39 PM)wkdevil Wrote: deepika: )on the door) haan lekin ajj lets just say that the party is coming here IS samjhay..chalo ek pinky prosmise karo

ajj na kuch freinds aray hay meray ull slepp at 10 PM samjhay...

(late night u saw her friends coem over..she gave u a game to play while they were drinking beers and partying..ur sis legs showing she alwys dressed like this when mom wasnt around)

(u saw the same guy earlier talking to deepika getting tooo close to her she then saw u staring at them)

deepika: woh abhi ayi (she came to u) Is ita 10 30 woh sonay ka time hay na abhi chalay

(she took u to bed and tucked u in while the guy at the door as she came out he grabbed her hand and pulled heru all alone now)

i never told mom when she had these kind of parties at home or wore these clothes... it was 10:30 so deepika tucking me in bed

and the guy coming and pulling her away leaving me all alone now
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(16-06-2019, 11:36 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: while he was taking your shoes off she slapped the back of his head 'look how he turned out' 

ayaan taking your shoes off and you saying to tak eyour pants off as well which he didnt even ask any questions as sonn as he took your 

shoes off he started taking your pants off as well... thats how much he wanted to stay there with you both 

ayaan: main sab karoonga bas you just fuck my mom  hard and good teek hai na baaki sab kuch jo kahogaye main karoonga aapke liye 

malaika: mom ke baare mein aise baat thodi karte hai... tum na dkehna once hes gone 

maliaka taking her tits and feeding them to you now with her hands... and her hands were not free anymore 

ayaan: mom aapki shorts... woh ab toh aapke haath bhi busy hai main karta hoon bas let me take these pants off first na 

i lovd the power i had on him!!! it was so much....

WD: umm malaika umm kya mammay hay teri maa kay (licking an d biting them malaika moaning too) umm nikal apni maa kay shorts nikalday chal

[Image: AAAz51A.img?h=351&w=624&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=356&y=116]
(16-06-2019, 11:43 PM)wkdevil Wrote: i lovd the power i had on him!!! it was so much....

WD: umm malaika umm kya mammay hay teri maa kay (licking an d biting them malaika moaning too) umm nikal apni maa kay shorts nikalday chal

he pulled your pants downa dn then saw yur huge boner as well and then pulled your underwear down as well 

malaika: fuck your so damn big for me today WD toh 

ayaan: woh haan WD tum toh bhot hi bade ho... woh itne bade.... woh fuck... 

you saw even he was shocked now as well and you saw his hand going up slowly to touch your cock and maliaka saw that and slapped his hand away before he could

[Image: K49rwND.jpg]

malaika: kya kar rahe ho tum... yeh tumara toy nahin hai... this is mine samjhe na chalo hato shorts utaro 

ayaan: woh haan main shorts utar dehta hoon 

while maliakas hands going on your cock now and jerking your cock for you while he took her shorts off and maliaka just in her panties while you naked

[Image: aRkw7QE.jpg]
(16-06-2019, 11:41 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i never told mom when she had these kind of parties at home or wore these clothes... it was 10:30 so deepika tucking me in bed

and the guy coming and pulling her away leaving me all alone now

soon u heard the music was gone..then all the chatter was gone pin drop silence

this always bothered u u barely slept alone..got up to see pants on the floor outise ur room

walked to dinf ur sisiters room saw a trail of clothes..the same panties she had earlier on the floor now

[Image: S6dxm6J.jpg]

u then saw a gut on the bed relaxing and just saw a bare naked ass..and pussyy and a head bobbing up and down)

deepika: ghnng hold my hair up na wann take it all ajj umm sluro slruo ummm coem on rahul dont be so gentle na

rahul: ogg depika bohot lambi raat hogi yeh ahh

[Image: indian-bollywood-actress-deepika-padukon...=2048x2048]
(16-06-2019, 11:47 PM)wkdevil Wrote: soon u heard the music was gone..then all the chatter was gone pin drop silence

this always bothered u u barely slept alone..got up to see pants on the floor outise ur room

walked to dinf ur sisiters room saw a trail of clothes..the same panties she had earlier on the floor now

u then saw a gut on the bed relaxing and just saw a bare naked ass..and pussyy and a head bobbing up and down)

deepika: ghnng hold my hair up na wann take it all ajj umm sluro slruo ummm coem on rahul dont be so gentle na

rahul: ogg depika bohot lambi raat hogi yeh ahh

i had never seen her like this before... seeing her naked head bobbing up and down but iw as scared alone so i ddint want to stay alone 

IS: woh didi... woh eerrmm mujhe dar lag raha tha
(16-06-2019, 11:46 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: he pulled your pants downa dn then saw yur huge boner as well and then pulled your underwear down as well 

malaika: fuck your so damn big for me today WD toh 

ayaan: woh haan WD tum toh bhot hi bade ho... woh itne bade.... woh fuck... 

you saw even he was shocked now as well and you saw his hand going up slowly to touch your cock and maliaka saw that and slapped his hand away before he could

malaika: kya kar rahe ho tum... yeh tumara toy nahin hai... this is mine samjhe na chalo hato shorts utaro 

ayaan: woh haan main shorts utar dehta hoon 

while maliakas hands going on your cock now and jerking your cock for you while he took her shorts off and maliaka just in her panties while you naked

WD:abay haramkhor zada ghoor mat ider samjha na..chal maa ki panties nikal sahi hay

(i knew he always wanted to eat her pussy too) thodi wet bhi kar meray liya..malaik mana mat karo ladkay ko

beta hay tumara let him have some (thoug she hated it)

[Image: 15295691905b2b5fa6ceb39.jpg]
(16-06-2019, 11:51 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD:abay haramkhor zada ghoor mat ider samjha na..chal maa ki panties nikal sahi hay

(i knew he always wanted to eat her pussy too) thodi wet bhi kar meray liya..malaik mana mat karo ladkay ko

beta hay tumara let him have some (thoug she hated it)

maliaka: tum bhi na WD... your worse than him... kitna nalayak beta hai mera toh 

he wanted to eat her pussy but even he was staring at your cock now as well... he wanted both for some reason bu you rtelling him not to look

malaika: wahan kuch jyada ghoor rahe ho chalo WD ne kaha na neeche jao only 5 minutes par samjhe na 

[Image: CBsprpc.jpg]

maliaka kissing your and jerking your cock as well spitting on your cock getting it ready for her and ayaan going lower down

and going to hsi moms pussy and he staretd licking her pussy he coudlnt believe he was getting to do all this

maliaka: aaaaahhh muuaahhh fuck... ek hi bahr karne de rahi hoon iske baad i wont let you do something liek this again samhjhe naaaaahhh

ayaan: mmm mmmmmm jo aap log kaho main karonga muuaahh mmm ssslluurrpp mmm

[Image: nnklajg.jpg]
as soon as she heard ur voice she jumpoed in the bed and went under te sheets

u saw she was in and only her bf head out

deepika: fuck fuck fuck did he see me ohh god no..bolo na mein nahin hoon yahan

raahul: array he saw everything but lagta nahin hay he got it bahar aoo hes cslling for u

[Image: Ax1bUWT.jpg]

(u saw the sheet move only deepikas head popped out..something was also on her lips)

deepika: um chotu tum soy nahin woh hum log woh..jaoo na ill tuck u in

(she knew u were very ziddi and was trying to get u away from her..)

[Image: SR5yRVF.jpg]
(17-06-2019, 12:05 AM)wkdevil Wrote: as soon as she heard ur voice she jumpoed in the bed and went under te sheets

u saw she was in and only her bf head out

deepika: fuck fuck fuck did he see me ohh god no..bolo na mein nahin hoon yahan

raahul: array he saw everything but lagta nahin hay he got it bahar aoo hes cslling for u

(u saw the sheet move only deepikas head popped out..something was also on her lips)

deepika: um chotu tum soy nahin woh hum log woh..jaoo na ill tuck u in

(she knew u were very ziddi and was trying to get u away from her..)

she trying to hide... but i didnt really know what she was doing... i was naive... i knew i liked it but i didnt know why 

IS: nhain nahin didi... woh errrmm i dont want to me alone... main yaahn tumare saath jaise kal... i feel better when your in the same room