Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
kajal dint mind much ti her she just wanted their cocks

she on her knees taking samd pants off but he walked away

sam: araay hath (pushing her away using his leg) mera mood change hogaya hay..make sure ki meri jeans sahi rakho

kajal: uff lund chaiya mujhat ..mein kaan nahin karti (still she doing it..she like a bitch crawling to them and on her knees,,

she saw u and them making puppy faces..no one was giving attention to her)

sam: yaar tera ek coffe table tha na ider (he moved his leg on kajals back as she came in doggy and rested his leg on her back)

IS match laga na ( u turning it on they not even takling ti her)

[Image: aZ4VPKB.jpg]
kajal: ahh guys meri kamar woh (u saw sumit move his leg kicking her back to shut her up)

rahul: yaar kuch coffe pila yaar IS..apni raand ko bool na banay kuch

kajal: mujhay nahin ati bananay mein kahan

sumit: aaj seekh laygi chal jaldi say jaa aur bana

kajal: thhek hay lekin then i get to suck u guys off (she went in the kitchen)

[Image: iaW4z2P.jpg]
if my mom was in her senses she would never let karrena touch me...i was too young for suc h stuff

but kareena was addicted to me and used me all the time..i was peacefully sleeping in my bed un aware of them

[Image: 61201969_135201240908245_751619079251485....fbcdn.net]
(04-06-2019, 06:02 AM)wkdevil Wrote: kajal dint mind much ti her she just wanted their cocks

she on her knees taking samd pants off but he walked away

sam: araay hath (pushing her away using his leg) mera mood change hogaya hay..make sure ki meri jeans sahi rakho

kajal: uff lund chaiya mujhat ..mein kaan nahin karti (still she doing it..she like a bitch crawling to them and on her knees,,

she saw u and them making puppy faces..no one was giving attention to her)

sam: yaar tera ek coffe table tha na ider (he moved his leg on kajals back as she came in doggy and rested his leg on her back)

IS match laga na ( u turning it on they not even takling ti her)

ajal: ahh guys meri kamar woh (u saw sumit move his leg kicking her back to shut her up)

rahul: yaar kuch coffe pila yaar IS..apni raand ko bool na banay kuch

kajal: mujhay nahin ati bananay mein kahan

sumit: aaj seekh laygi chal jaldi say jaa aur bana

kajal: thhek hay lekin then i get to suck u guys off (she went in the kitchen)

this was just normal... this is how my friends treated her... they had fucked her so much and now it was just like this

kajal wanted they cocks and wanted them to fuck her but they not giving her any attention at all... she crawling like a bithc and even giving me puppy eyes because she wasnt getting attention

one of them even using her as a coffee table and resting his feet on her back and not even talking to her

she even going to make coffee... when she never di any work... she didnt know how to make coffee
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(04-06-2019, 06:04 AM)wkdevil Wrote: if my mom was in her senses she would never let karrena touch me...i was too young for suc h stuff

but kareena was addicted to me and used me all the time..i was peacefully sleeping in my bed un aware of them

thats one of the reason kareena used to get her drunk vecause it made her more horny 

aish: aram se karna hai jo karna hai... bacha hai mera

kareena: aare dont worry na main aram se hi karoongi... pehle dekhne toh do mujhe kaise lag raha hai aaj

they came in the bedroom aish closing the door while kareena walkign towards you and she moving the blanket off you to see you 

aish: aarm se jaag jayega... relax akrke karo na... tum na 

kareena jerking her cock looking at you now sleeping she coudlnt hepl but jerk her cock look at you and even moan a little 

[Image: WDtBgGr.jpg]

kareena: maaza aayega ab toh... pehle toh yeh utar dehti hoon while hes a sleep 

she taking your pants off now and seeing you wa sin your nappy

aish: geeli toh nahin ki hai na mere bache na... change toh nahin karna hai na mujhe usse check toh karo tum 

kareena: woh check kar loongi na main i need to take it off anyway to have my fun toh abh check karti hoon

she taking your shirt off now as qell... you sleeping and you was gettign stripped by her and she started taking your nappy off as well

kareena; end mein main pehana doongi isse teek hai 

[Image: cYic61I.jpg]
she qucikly came back with 4 cups and gave to them and like bitch sat at their feets waiting for theri approval

sumit: (took a sip and he hated it so much he spit it out all of it landing on kajal) chee yeh kya hay tumnay pani garam bhi nahin kiya (he poured it all on her head)

(other 3 friends just threw the cold cofee at her clothes)

kajal: array nahin ati baannay mujhay yeh sab IS karta hay ..ufff dress bhi kharab kardi...itnay nakray kyun kar rahay hoon

[Image: t79ZBQV.jpg]

(she went in all drenched and after 20 mins came out showered in a towel and sat beside u)

(to u) jannu apnay doston ko bolo nay kuch karay yeh aisa treat ment..(she lifting her towel) im wet na jannu bolo kicuj

raj: shhhhhhhhhhhhh distrub mat kar raand match honay wala hay..

sumit: yaar koi hard hay toh shut this bitch up na kabsay dimag khari hay..

sam: aja kutiya come and take my cock out aur agar phir ditrub kiya na kopi lund nahin dega ab

[Image: IgGRUFb.jpg]
i was asleep dint even feel it ..she took the nappy off and looking at me

i had no idea this was happening..

[Image: 44736180_404968350041339_368552681329354....fbcdn.net]
(04-06-2019, 06:12 AM)wkdevil Wrote: she qucikly came back with 4 cups and gave to them and like bitch sat at their feets waiting for theri approval

sumit: (took a sip and he hated it so much he spit it out all of it landing on kajal) chee yeh kya hay tumnay pani garam bhi nahin kiya (he poured it all on her head)

(other 3 friends just threw the cold cofee at her clothes)

kajal: array nahin ati baannay mujhay yeh sab IS karta hay ..ufff dress bhi kharab kardi...itnay nakray kyun kar rahay hoon

(she went in all drenched and after 20 mins came out showered in a towel and sat beside u)

(to u) jannu apnay doston ko bolo nay kuch karay yeh aisa treat ment..(she lifting her towel) im wet na jannu bolo kicuj

raj: shhhhhhhhhhhhh distrub mat kar raand match honay wala hay..

sumit: yaar koi hard hay toh shut this bitch up na kabsay dimag khari hay..

sam: aja kutiya come and take my cock out aur agar phir ditrub kiya na kopi lund nahin dega ab

it was normal for my friends ot treat her like this... she didnt mind she just wanted they attention now... thorwing coffee all over her 

and she going and showering sat on my lap saying all this to me

IS: aare jaan main kaise keh sakta hoon... unki marzi hai na... tum bhi relax kar

then my friend sayign that

IS: dekho sam ne kaha you can have his
(04-06-2019, 06:14 AM)wkdevil Wrote: i was asleep dint even feel it ..she took the nappy off and looking at me

i had no idea this was happening..

kareena: fuck... nanga toh aur bhi maal lagta hai yeh toh (she moving hsr hand all ive ryour body now feeling you up)

sote hue dekho toh kaise lag raha hai mera mann karta hai isse sote hue hi kar doon main toh 

yeh hi sahi hoga... am starting up now... yeh jaag gaya toh teek hai varna maina toh aise hi kar doongi i dont mind at all sahc mein 

aish: tum bhi na... dekho kitna sweet lag raha hai while he is sleeping aur tum aise keh rahi hoon 

kareena didn twiat... she started licking you now.. and kissing your body all over... licking your body as well aish watching 

[Image: SI9UZC0.jpg]

aish: fuck... tum kar rahi hoon mujhe bhi toh karna hai na abhi sirf tum nahin 

kareena: maine kaha rukho hai... main upar kar rahi hoon tum neeche start ho jao... duno karte hai saath mein 

kareena licking and kissing your chest while aish while down to your legs now and she doing the same this all happening while you was sleeping

iash: kitna pyaar hai mer abacha body kitni achi taste karti hai na iski

kareena: body toh sahi hai mujhe toh gaand taste karni hai dekhna hai woh kaise taste hoti hai... i hope thats nice as well 

[Image: cC4Znts.jpg]
she just removed her towel and with a bright smile and went to his legs..she ven kissed his feet

kajal: thank u sam..tumara kabsay wait kar rahi thi mein (she unbuckled his pants and removed it..and u saw ur freind slap her)

sam: shh dont distrub samjhi just suck that cock

kajal: (nodiing her head and sucking the tio,,she was moaning and sucking the cock and u saw her head bobble on his cock)

[Image: 9OE1tBq.jpg]

sumit: array awwaz nahin bola na..suck it silently na..fucking whore kuch sahi say nahin karti

kasam say IS zada hi spoil kardiya hay..cant she be just a silent cocksuker...

kaajl: (doing her best loving the cock blowing it) woh ur not hard enought sam kya huwa

sam: ur not good enough hoo chal hath (u saw he kicked her off himself) jaa kisi aur ko try kar

kajal: rahul mein can i please? ill be quiet too(she talking very politley and calmyly in her own house)

[Image: slzcAJX.jpg]
i was in deep sleep..they were just licking my body..they would have any cock they wanted but were using me..

i dint move much as they did what they wanted

[Image: 42553040_2219305254984787_23515648076934....fbcdn.net][Image: lGt1nHB.jpg]