Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
jab ghar pay aisi beham ho tih kiska jeena asan ho sakta hay

deepika in her last year of college living the life any girl her age would be living

partying..boyfreinds...occasional bozzing and joints

but when at home a normal girl who didi the house chores and took care of her favourite person

[Image: OlG7Cbn.jpg]

her litlle bother IS uskay liya toh bhai kam beta zada tha woh

she pa,pered him and he loved her more than anything even more than his own mom

deepika ki sunta lekin khud ki maa ki nahin...

mom: array deppu jakay dekho na hes not up yet der hori hay school ko

[Image: C7BHKuF.jpg]
the hoe that she was wanted cock and i even loved banging her in font of her son

came at her home and rang the bell all neighbours listening as weel

WD: ayi khol malaika kider hay agaya mein khool

[Image: mq5tgwT.jpg]
(16-06-2019, 10:55 PM)wkdevil Wrote: jab ghar pay aisi beham ho tih kiska jeena asan ho sakta hay

deepika in her last year of college living the life any girl her age would be living

partying..boyfreinds...occasional bozzing and joints

but when at home a normal girl who didi the house chores and took care of her favourite person

her litlle bother IS uskay liya toh bhai kam beta zada tha woh

she pa,pered him and he loved her more than anything even more than his own mom

deepika ki sunta lekin khud ki maa ki nahin...

mom: array deppu jakay dekho na hes not up yet der hori hay school ko

i was so obessed with her as well i loved her so much... deepika was a real party girl slutty as well but with me she tried being different 

since she knew i was her little brother and she had to give a good influence
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(16-06-2019, 10:58 PM)wkdevil Wrote: the hoe that she was wanted cock and i even loved banging her in font of her son

came at her home and rang the bell all neighbours listening as weel

WD: ayi khol malaika kider hay agaya mein khool

neighbors knew as well... since they used to see you there many times 

so they knew you both had a relationship going

maliaka: aare arhi hoon na main... bas kitchen mein hoon ek minute let me just quickly finish up na ek minute toh do 

ayaan heard you knock on the door and you was here and he got more excited than maialka now 

[Image: 6MUzwzs.jpg]

ayaan: woh main kholta hoon jaake main kholta hoon 

maliaka: nahin nahin tum apne kamre mein jao maine kaha tha na tumhe kaafi school ka kaam hai abhi jao apen kamre mein jaake karo 

he not listeneding to her at all and going and opeing the door for you now 

ayaan: woh WD aao na ghar mein aao na... woh meri mom ko chdone aaye ho aaj tum phirse 

[Image: ub64qgq.jpg]
deepika: haan jati hoon maa woh kal meray hi bedroom mein akay sogaya

sath mein hororo mivie dekhli ek dum chipak kay soya hay raat bhar

(she got in she herslef in her pjs moved the blamket...and bith hands on ur stocmach started tickling u)

[Image: oqTmzFB.jpg]

deepika: good morning IS uthoo uthiooo chalo uthoo school time koi bahana nahin

ayyi ayi dekhna dont pee in the bed like last time samjhay (still tickling u making u laugh)

mom: array taiyar hoon masti baadmay sab.

deepika: chal chotun nahany challo ab ajjoo

[Image: jImqbxh.jpg]
(16-06-2019, 11:01 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: neighbors knew as well... since they used to see you there many times 

so they knew you both had a relationship going

maliaka: aare arhi hoon na main... bas kitchen mein hoon ek minute let me just quickly finish up na ek minute toh do 

ayaan heard you knock on the door and you was here and he got more excited than maialka now 

ayaan: woh main kholta hoon jaake main kholta hoon 

maliaka: nahin nahin tum apne kamre mein jao maine kaha tha na tumhe kaafi school ka kaam hai abhi jao apen kamre mein jaake karo 

he not listeneding to her at all and going and opeing the door for you now 

ayaan: woh WD aao na ghar mein aao na... woh meri mom ko chdone aaye ho aaj tum phirse 

(i lpoved how much of a pathetic cuck he was)

WD: array beta teri maa ki hi lenay aya hoon kider hay woh..kya oehna hay teri maa nay bata zara

[Image: IQkZi8U.jpg]
(16-06-2019, 11:02 PM)wkdevil Wrote: deepika: haan jati hoon maa woh kal meray hi bedroom mein akay sogaya

sath mein hororo mivie dekhli ek dum chipak kay soya hay raat bhar

(she got in she herslef in her pjs moved the blamket...and bith hands on ur stocmach started tickling u)

deepika: good morning IS uthoo uthiooo chalo uthoo school time koi bahana nahin

ayyi ayi dekhna dont pee in the bed like last time samjhay (still tickling u making u laugh)

mom: array taiyar hoon masti baadmay sab.

deepika: chal chotun nahany challo ab ajjoo

she was very open with me... when i got scared and slept with her it was normal... even while sleeping my hands would go 

on the wrong places since i ddint really know iw as very naive... but she didnt mind at all

IS: woh sone do na woh please (she was tickling me) woh teek hia teek hai woh ill get ready... your dropping me off na
(16-06-2019, 11:04 PM)wkdevil Wrote: (i lpoved how much of a pathetic cuck he was)

WD: array beta teri maa ki hi lenay aya hoon kider hay woh..kya oehna hay teri maa nay bata zara

ayaan: haan haan aao na phir ander... meri mo ko chodna aaj bhot ache se aao 

he taking your coat... he wanted to serve you so you fuck his mom more... he was such a pathetic cuck infront of you all the time 

maliaka: aare usko kuch mat batao WD... he needs to go in his room 

[Image: Zr6SUBD.jpg]

she talkign from the kicten while ayaan was with you now he knew what was going to happen so he was making 

sure he was not going anywhere and was going to stay here 

ayaan: woh abhi abhi gym se aayi hai aur kuch busy hogai thi she was going to change par abhi change nahin kiya usne woh kaafi

hot lag rahi hai... jais ehamesha lagti hai gym clothes mein... you fuck her good na 

[Image: tsnVR0U.jpg]
deepika: (she never cared for your touched for her her mind never went there) haan i cant let u go alone na

rastay mein kuch hogaya toh chalo (she picked u in her arms and got u in the shower..removed ur clothes it was so casual for her)

is baar mein nahin nihlanay walli jab bhi meinnihalati hoon tum bohot time laga detay hoon chalo bahar aoo once u are done

[Image: g2aZtyn.jpg]

(u were in her room in the aattached bathroom..u came out to see ur sis in bra and panties..she put her top on

and she was wearing her jeans but her ass so big it took 2-3 tries to pull it up)

(she sa u behind in a towel) array IS akay yeh upar uthaoo na help me zarra

[Image: 44j5JRX.jpg]
(16-06-2019, 11:08 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: ayaan: haan haan aao na phir ander... meri mo ko chodna aaj bhot ache se aao 

he taking your coat... he wanted to serve you so you fuck his mom more... he was such a pathetic cuck infront of you all the time 

maliaka: aare usko kuch mat batao WD... he needs to go in his room 

she talkign from the kicten while ayaan was with you now he knew what was going to happen so he was making 

sure he was not going anywhere and was going to stay here 

ayaan: woh abhi abhi gym se aayi hai aur kuch busy hogai thi she was going to change par abhi change nahin kiya usne woh kaafi

hot lag rahi hai... jais ehamesha lagti hai gym clothes mein... you fuck her good na 

walking over to malaika and kept bith my hands on her ass and pulled her on myslef..she off the air..kissed her

WD:muah muah tumari paparazi pics dekh pagal hojata hoon ab aisay ghomigi toh beta ka khadayga na kyun arhaan?

[Image: iC9JJDU.jpg]