Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
sam: array hann biwi toh theek hay timari (kajal now bite his sock head a little teasing him) ahh dekha kutiya ko kuch ata hi nahin hay

chal hath ab nahin chaiya muhay (u saw kajal move on her knees tryint to grab their cocks they slapping her hands..some slaping her face..

some of them kicked her off them..when she got to close..she now angrly hands folded sitting on the floor lokking at them)

sumit: (standing) chal yaar table pay aja lets play the cards..(he dealing the cards causual 2 games happened)

[Image: dGAgGt1.jpg]

rahul: yaad hay IS kaisay ek baar tum kajal ko haray thay shart mein and i took her home

(when kajal herad her name she crawling like abitch came to hhim) jab sahi thi yaar tumari biwi..u know tigjt chut aur gaand jab mazza ata tha

raj: woh toh hay (he snapped his fingers at kajal potinng at his cock..she came and again started sucking him off under the table)

kajal: thank u raj slurp slrp umm tum kitnay achay hoon umm

[Image: 24Y8hqR.jpg]
she pushed me against the wall..my feet in the air i couldnt move..worse i dint knw what was happening

wd: ahh moomaa it hurst massi nay zor say pakda hay (then felling my mom lick my ass) momma ahh nahin wahan kyun ahh ganda hay wahan

[Image: indian-film-actress-kareena-kapoor-khan-...=2048x2048]
(04-06-2019, 06:56 AM)wkdevil Wrote: sam: array hann biwi toh theek hay timari (kajal now bite his sock head a little teasing him) ahh dekha kutiya ko kuch ata hi nahin hay

chal hath ab nahin chaiya muhay (u saw kajal move on her knees tryint to grab their cocks they slapping her hands..some slaping her face..

some of them kicked her off them..when she got to close..she now angrly hands folded sitting on the floor lokking at them)

sumit: (standing) chal yaar table pay aja lets play the cards..(he dealing the cards causual 2 games happened)

rahul: yaad hay IS kaisay ek baar tum kajal ko haray thay shart mein and i took her home

(when kajal herad her name she crawling like abitch came to hhim) jab sahi thi yaar tumari biwi..u know tigjt chut aur gaand jab mazza ata tha

raj: woh toh hay (he snapped his fingers at kajal potinng at his cock..she came and again started sucking him off under the table)

kajal: thank u raj slurp slrp umm tum kitnay achay hoon umm

he telling me about the time he got to take her home and fuck her and telling me how tight she was... now she was all loose

then raj just snapping his fingers and pointing at his cock... didnt even need to say anything just do that and kajal was sucking hsi cock

no matter how much they pushed her off and rejected her whenever they wanted her she would come straight away
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(04-06-2019, 06:58 AM)wkdevil Wrote: she pushed me against the wall..my feet in the air i couldnt move..worse i dint knw what was happening

wd: ahh moomaa it hurst massi nay zor say pakda hay (then felling my mom lick my ass) momma ahh nahin wahan kyun ahh ganda hay wahan

kareena: aare stay straight na... utna move mat akro... tumari mom gaand chat rahi hai tumari 

holding you there kareena keeping you still while aish licks your ass and once aish had licked yoru ass for a long time 

kareena: chalo chalo hogaya hai ab mer baari ahi chodne ke liye... lund bhi geela hai aur gaand bhi geeli hai

aish: woh haan aram se karna kyunki mujhe bhi chaiye na iske baad toh utna mat karna... just save some for me as well mera bacha hai aakir

[Image: 9THH6dl.jpg]

kareena: haan hana dont worry mujhe toh karne do pehle... WD palat

wehn she said that she herself turned you around now adn now you was facing her you didnt know what was going to happen to you

she grabbed you and lifted you p now in her arms and your back against the wall

kareena: wrap your legs around my waist WD... nahin karna hai toh teek hai par gir jaogaye main keh rahi hoon 

aish: ajise maasi keh rahi hai karo beta you dont want to fall na... wrap your legs around her wasit chalo

[Image: 9LXH6QW.jpg]
they were ur closest freinds who fucked kajal the most

she knew soemties she would take charge but now she just wanted their approval

raj: ahh ahhh fuck mooh toh theek hi hay (playing cards)

sumit: kya bolra hay yaar kiska mooh (they talking as if kajal wanst even there)

yaar koi randi order karray i need my balls sucked yaar...Is tu kuch nahin karayga but humay entertainment chaiya

(it was a glass table u saw ur wife move to him and cuck on his balls really licking them)

[Image: Mg15GXT.jpg]

sumit: uhh on secon thought rehnay doo i changed my mind ahhh

sam: yaar teri baat sunkay kash koi gowd mein maal hota meray really wanna a bitch to jump on my cock right now

kajal: (getting up she sitting in his lap u saw his eyes still on his cards) ahhhhh fuck u are huge ahh

sam: kuch sunna guys koi awaz ayi kya? i think i heard a whore around hahahha (all ur freinds making fun of her)

[Image: B8UyHmD.jpg]
it was so easy for her with one hand she held me..i was so scared

WD: mom mein yeh (icrossed my legs but so small it could barely cross it..and felt the tip of her cock on my ass)

momma yeh yeh kyun kar rahi hay massi?

[Image: mumbaiindia-september-24-kareena-kapoor-...=2048x2048]
(04-06-2019, 07:07 AM)wkdevil Wrote: they were ur closest freinds who fucked kajal the most

she knew soemties she would take charge but now she just wanted their approval

raj: ahh ahhh fuck mooh toh theek hi hay (playing cards)

sumit: kya bolra hay yaar kiska mooh (they talking as if kajal wanst even there)

yaar koi randi order karray i need my balls sucked yaar...Is tu kuch nahin karayga but humay entertainment chaiya

(it was a glass table u saw ur wife move to him and cuck on his balls really licking them)

sumit: uhh on secon thought rehnay doo i changed my mind ahhh

sam: yaar teri baat sunkay kash koi gowd mein maal hota meray really wanna a bitch to jump on my cock right now

kajal: (getting up she sitting in his lap u saw his eyes still on his cards) ahhhhh fuck u are huge ahh

sam: kuch sunna guys koi awaz ayi kya? i think i heard a whore around hahahha (all ur freinds making fun of her)

my friends ahd fucked my wife so much... it was alwasy different... now she just wanted they approval and they were just making fun of her

while she was trying to pleasr them

IS: aare nahin order toh nahin kar sakte hai maine jaanu ko promise kiya hai koi raandi nahin aayegi ghar mein 

i ahd pormised her i would never call another whore in the house

even thou she was riding him his eyes were just on the cards
(04-06-2019, 07:10 AM)wkdevil Wrote: it was so easy for her with one hand she held me..i was so scared

WD: mom mein yeh (icrossed my legs but so small it could barely cross it..and felt the tip of her cock on my ass)

momma yeh yeh kyun kar rahi hay massi?

kareeba: aare kuch nahin kar rahi hoon... this is something you will need to get used to ab se teek hai na 

mere baad toh yeh same xheez tumari mom bhi tumare saath karegi aur iske baad bhi mujhe kaafi kuch karna hia teek hai 

this is not the last tiem.. abhi toh bhot kuch karna hia mujhe tumare saath (keeping you there your small legs

wrapped around her waist and she slowly started psuhing her cock in now and it was slowly going in your ass as well.. since it was tight)

ab ja raha hai thoda ander... air hi teek hia i think aise ander jaata rahega ab... fuck wanted ot fuck him so bad ab aaya hai time

[Image: kNOtVqW.jpg]

aish: beta dont worry bas maasi hi ahi na tumari... jo karegi ache ke liye hi karegi tumare teek hia relax

aishs hand on your ass as well rubbing your ass making you feel better while kareena ushed more and more in your ass trying ot fuck you

aish: teek hai na beta... dard toh nahin ho raha hai na tumhe (even thou it was) aram se karegi maasi dekhna tum aram se

kareena not thou and she pushing more in she just wanted to get as much cock in your ass as possible now 

aish: doodh chiaye mere bete ko... agar dhoodh lega toh better hoga na mera bache ke liye... momma ka dhoodh chaiye ya maasi ka chiaye

[Image: yw3OhUa.jpg]
sam: array teri jannu hi raand hay na..biwi teri kaam teri doston ki raand hay woh

kahan gayi woh..bahar kissay chud wa rahi hogi abhi ahhhh( even though kajal was in his lap he talking as if she wasnt there)

sumit: kasam say kajal toh bas ek cum bucket hay yaar..asli aurt nahin..shes just good to dump a load in..

(he grabbed her by the hair and yanked her on his cock casually fucking her)

[Image: k7nOc1X.jpg]

sam: guys y are we talking about that whore (one hand with cards the other he spanked kajals ass) randi abhi 10 kogo ka leru hogi na

kajal: (kepping her hand on her mouth and moaning as to not to disturb then) ahh ahh ahhh mazza ara hay

raj: yaar IS nevt time hum sab au kajal ko yehi rakhna really wanna fuck her..uskay bina maza nahin ata

(all laughing ur wife jumping on their cocks..)

[Image: gwp9oOp.jpg]
as she pushed in i started screamming hard

WD: ahhhhhhhhhhhh momma it hurts ahhhh (tears flowing from my eyes) make her stop na momma ahh nahin dhiidh nahin chaiya ahh bas bahar nikaloon na

[Image: kareena-kapoor-during-the-launch-of-sony...=2048x2048]