Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(02-06-2019, 04:30 PM)wkdevil Wrote: she took tamman out without panties..or was she lying to me i would never know

i texted tammaa

WD:tum theek hoo na jaan..sruthi koi zabardasti toh nahin kari na..kuch kiya toh bolna...mujhay kaam bohot hay warna bahi ajata

woh please cover urself na aisay i dont like ki tum ghommo

(to sruthi) ek baar ghar aya na tum dekhna phir sruthi

tamanna: woh nahin nahin... shruti toh bhot achi ahi... woh bas kaafi dukhi thi aur usse bhar jaana tha toh main socha teek hai

woh usne kaha try karne ke liye bas shopping karegaye aur phir seedha ghar jaake change 

shruti: ghar aaogaye tab na... abhi toh aapki tamanna ke saath mujhe kaafi kuch karna hai

then you didnt get a text or a video from then they both had gone shopping and shruti now took tamanna to a sex shop 

tamanna: yeh kaisi jagah hai shruti... yahan nahin rehte hai hum... woh chalo na 

[Image: Adjdu8S.jpg]

shruti: abhi toh aaye hai na... dekho toh... you might find something you like... dekho toh na tum 

tamanna walkign around looking at things... and shruti tok this time to get her phone out and send a few pictures of her looking

around the sex shop to you... tamanan seeing some huge dildos as welll

tamanna: yeh... woh yeh kya hai... itna bada... iske saath kya akrte hai log... dekho na shruti 

then shruti sayign to you 

shruti: tumari biwi pooch rahi hai kya karte hai... i think batana nahin mujhe dikhana padega 

[Image: D7SXdc0.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
alia: ohoo mera cousin brither (she hugged u) welcome welcom..hmm new recruit huhh..chalo ab mujsay thoda attention hataga (u dint knw what she meant)

karrena: (from the dinning room) aoo sab breakfast chalo

(u came and saw all sitting..ur dad and ash coming together..ash slaping his hand away now..they all sat excpet for alia)

alis: array IS meri seat pay baith gaya hay yeh kya

karrena: array uski choti nehan hoon gowd mein betjaoo uskay na
[Image: nZ0pcHM.jpg]

dadaji: array nahin bachi ider aoo yahan aoo (alia looked at her dadajis and went and sat in his lap..she was wearing a skirt..u saw when she sat her eyes close and she moaned a little)

alia: ahhhhhh dadaji sahi say ahhh (u finding it weird)

[Image: y3LvZbf.jpg]

rahul: Is woh shai say sogay na..kuch huwa kya (ur dad worried if they still used u..but asking indirectly)

alia: umm mom (looking at u) meray liya bacha kay rakhna thoda bohot cute hay IS..

[Image: y3LvZbf.jpg]
(02-06-2019, 04:37 PM)wkdevil Wrote: alia: ohoo mera cousin brither (she hugged u) welcome welcom..hmm new recruit huhh..chalo ab mujsay thoda attention hataga (u dint knw what she meant)

karrena: (from the dinning room) aoo sab breakfast chalo

(u came and saw all sitting..ur dad and ash coming together..ash slaping his hand away now..they all sat excpet for alia)

alis: array IS meri seat pay baith gaya hay yeh kya

karrena: array uski choti nehan hoon gowd mein betjaoo uskay na

dadaji: array nahin bachi ider aoo yahan aoo (alia looked at her dadajis and went and sat in his lap..she was wearing a skirt..u saw when she sat her eyes close and she moaned a little)

alia: ahhhhhh dadaji sahi say ahhh (u finding it weird)

rahul: Is woh shai say sogay na..kuch huwa kya (ur dad worried if they still used u..but asking indirectly)

alia: umm mom (looking at u) meray liya bacha kay rakhna thoda bohot cute hay IS..

i didnt know what was going on here... so much things happening that were so wierd... 

i was just sat there thou thinking its just maybe normal in her... even alia saying to keep some for her ans aying i was cute 

alia didnt really get to enjoy a guy but even she wanted to now... they had promised her she would soon as well
tamman saying she doing it to make sruthi happy..just made me lover her more

but then sruthi sending a vidoe..fristly making tamman dress like a hookker..and then she staring at those huge dildos and vibrators

WD: SRUTHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lya mazak hay yeh..abhi ghar jaoo...yeh sab nahin pasand mujhay na..take her home now!!!

[Image: rE9Uj1I.jpg]

[Image: 0UFYzWo.jpg]
(02-06-2019, 04:41 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i didnt know what was going on here... so much things happening that were so wierd... 

i was just sat there thou thinking its just maybe normal in her... even alia saying to keep some for her ans aying i was cute 

alia didnt really get to enjoy a guy but even she wanted to now... they had promised her she would soon as well

u then saw ur own cusion sis ..shaking and moving on ur grand dad lap..

everyone acting as if this was normal....u saw on ur right ur dad hand on ash thigs..he was touching his own sister

then karrena came from behind u...she was smelling ur hair when u saw her and she sevrved some jucie to u and sat beside u

all were eating when things turned..u heard huge screams from a room

[Image: YCPqDhC.jpg]
kriti: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhh nahin ahh subah subah nahin ahhhhhhhh uncle nahin ahhhhhhh

(u saw the door open..ur bhabhi who us sa in pic nakied..walking out with ur other uncle behind her fucking her and walking out)

[Image: DgfTOBh.jpg]

ash: ohooo ab toh sarra khel khatam ..

[Image: do5NEFn.jpg]
(02-06-2019, 04:41 PM)wkdevil Wrote: tamman saying she doing it to make sruthi happy..just made me lover her more

but then sruthi sending a vidoe..fristly making tamman dress like a hookker..and then she staring at those huge dildos and vibrators

WD: SRUTHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lya mazak hay yeh..abhi ghar jaoo...yeh sab nahin pasand mujhay na..take her home now!!!

shruti loved how you was reacting... this is exactly what she wanted and she was getting that 

shruti: abhi kaise... abhi toh tamanna ne shopping shuru hi ki hai... abhi toh bhot kuch hona hai... dekhna 

tamanan walking around and she seeing a vibrator

tamanna: yeh kya cheez hai shruti... isse ky akrte hai log 

she had never seen these things before in her life so didnt know what they were and what they ddin and she askinf shruti about it 

shruti: yeh... aare you can pick it up they wont mind sach mein

[Image: g7VdsoB.jpg]

she recoding this all the while and showing you as well

tamanna: sure na

she taking it her hand and lookign at it still not knowing what you do with it... and showinfg it to shruti and shruti got an idea form it 

shruti: chalo main dikha dehti hoon kya karte hai iske saath 

then she said to you

shruti: chalo about to get busy... tumari biwi ko dikhana hai woh akise use karte hai... 

[Image: sMHIJmO.jpg]
(02-06-2019, 04:46 PM)wkdevil Wrote: u then saw ur own cusion sis ..shaking and moving on ur grand dad lap..

everyone acting as if this was normal....u saw on ur right ur dad hand on ash thigs..he was touching his own sister

then karrena came from behind u...she was smelling ur hair when u saw her and she sevrved some jucie to u and sat beside u

all were eating when things turned..u heard huge screams from a room

riti: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhh nahin ahh subah subah nahin ahhhhhhhh uncle nahin ahhhhhhh

(u saw the door open..ur bhabhi who us sa in pic nakied..walking out with ur other uncle behind her fucking her and walking out)

ash: ohooo ab toh sarra khel khatam ..

everythign that was happening was wierd but i was ignoring most fo it until this happened 

IS: aare yeh kya ho raha hai... woh eerrmm yeh eerrmm

i didnt know what to say
i was stunend seeing tamman pick a vibrator..these all toys sruthi used in the bedroom and i dint mind

but tamman was so regressive i actually was now curious how she woul react

WD: woh sruthi woh vido on rakho na agar woh..lekin gha jakay karna na ok..

(she in a sex toy shop..huge dildos..and but plugs and all and my pure tamman with sruthi)

[Image: wj1CgjN.jpg]

[Image: ZlwEiMU.jpg]
(02-06-2019, 04:51 PM)wkdevil Wrote: i was stunend seeing tamman pick a vibrator..these all toys sruthi used in the bedroom and i dint mind

but tamman was so regressive i actually was now curious how she woul react

WD: woh sruthi woh vido on rakho na agar woh..lekin gha jakay karna na ok..

(she in a sex toy shop..huge dildos..and but plugs and all and my pure tamman with sruthi)

they you got no video for awhile until you getting one where shruti and tamanna were kissing each other 

they still wasnt at home htou... it looked like the changing room of the same sex shop where they were

and shruti kissing tamanan but you could see somethign was up with tamanna you didnt know what... she was going more crazy than normal

shruti: muuaahh muuaahhhh aare aram se tamanna muuaahh uuaahh muuaahh dekho WD dekh raha hai

she lookign at the camera and normally she would say something and resist and say not to show you btu she coudlnt even do

[Image: jzs8JTv.jpg]

that now as well since something was effecting her and shruti smiling when kissing her

tamanna: muuaahh aaahh mm aaahhh muuahh woh nahihn muuahhh woh main muuahh mmmm aaaahh aaahh

shruti: aare mujhe lagta hai maybe this is effecting her na... tabhi aise ho rahi hai ab 

taking the camera down and showing you and tamannas dress was lifted up a little and shruti was using a vibrator on her pussy 

sheuti: kya hai... i had to show her na ki kaise use hota hai yeh sab... kaafi maaze le rahi hai 

[Image: oq1DDZd.jpg]
u sw kriti fall on the flooor but saw ur uncle pound her pussy..no caring what she was going through

kriti: ahh bas na ahh raat say 10 baar kar chukay hoon (u seeing 2 guys u never saw come out the room..wearing theri clothes throwing money at kriti and leaving)

[Image: QokHKc9.jpg]

karrena: kya huwa IS kabhi koi aurat chudtay huway nahin dekhi (as the guys passsed he groped karrena tit and walked away)

ash: (u saw toeards ur dad..but he had pulled ur masse blouse down and was sucking her tits) umm rahul bhaiya aap na kahin bhi shur hojatau hoon

[Image: 7xc6AkP.jpg]

alia: ahh Is bhaiya yeh dekho (ur dadji lifted alia up..u saw her naked pussy..all wet cum leaking from it and he making her sit back ahgain)

ab yeh sab app bhi karingay meray sath na?

[Image: iHAbSe3.jpg]

(all this happening for u to take a lot..when u saw karrena unzip her pants and a huge cock was out)

karrena: yeh tumaray liya sallon say wait kar raha hay Is aoo hath lagaoo

[Image: sxSckPv.jpg]