Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(30-04-2019, 11:53 PM)wkdevil Wrote: she gave u a look so stern..people around u coming to take a selfie with her started walking away

katrina: u littel shit ek kaam hota hay tumara how are u so useless (she bending a little as u were shorter)

naa bistar pay kuch kartay hoon na bistar kay bahar,,u know what gimme my phone (she took it)

yahan lobby mein hi bethoo ill be back..just sit on ur ass..woh toh karnay ata hoga na ya usmay bhi cuck up karogay

(people around u laughing at u as she walked away..her skirt flying up some seeing her bare ass)

she insulting me infront of everyone and i couldnt say anything... she had to bend to talk to me since she was so much taller than me 

i was sat down in the lobby... she walking away people gettign a glimpse of her bare ass... even taking my phone
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
both my freind touching her and walking in..some people hated us as their men fucked the women in my house

WD: mom lekin aap mana kardoon na inay woh 2 nahin atleast ek lello bas

[Image: JEaMW7M.jpg]
(30-04-2019, 11:57 PM)wkdevil Wrote: both my freind touching her and walking in..some people hated us as their men fucked the women in my house

WD: mom lekin aap mana kardoon na inay woh 2 nahin atleast ek lello bas

aish: duno ne paise diye hai na bacha... you know how it works na... 

rahul: haan bhot bolta hai yeh toh 

guy: fuck... she started again... yahan bhar hi karegaye kya sab 

they looking through the window at the action going on 

girl: close the curtains.. kya dekh rhae ho tum... aise raandi ko dekhna hai tumhe then get out of the house.. chalo close the curtains abhi 

aish: chalo chalo... ander ab chalo... WD bacja open the door na.. i am already busy na... door kholo 

they were all over your mom... they hands going all over her body and just feeling her up like she was theirs 

[Image: h30uH8B.jpg]
u use to keep all her things and she went in with her phone

girl: (coming up to u) mein bohot badi fan hoon katrin ki woh jab ay ek selfie unkay sath u can ask her na please since u r her hubby

security guy: array isay nahin hoga...isay aaj tak selfir nahin mili hay khud ki biwi kay sath no use agay badhoo

(u waited for a hour and got a text from her)

katrina: leave go ho,e..mein nahin ari...get ur shit together...jakay ghar samnhallo im busy..

found a hunk hes taking me home...and no u dont get to see anything

[Image: MCEwTzy.jpg]
i opened the door and she walked her in..their hands on her ass her tits

WD: ok mom aap karlo ill be in my room

[Image: hpse_fullsize__3942884078_Aishwarya%20Ra...163%29.JPG]
(01-05-2019, 12:02 AM)wkdevil Wrote: u use to keep all her things and she went in with her phone

girl: (coming up to u) mein bohot badi fan hoon katrin ki woh jab ay ek selfie unkay sath u can ask her na please since u r her hubby

security guy: array isay nahin hoga...isay aaj tak selfir nahin mili hay khud ki biwi kay sath no use agay badhoo

(u waited for a hour and got a text from her)

katrina: leave go ho,e..mein nahin ari...get ur shit together...jakay ghar samnhallo im busy..

found a hunk hes taking me home...and no u dont get to see anything

the girl wanting a picture and the security guy telling me i wouldnt be able to do anyting.. even they knew

she sending me a text... telling me to get my shit together.. and shes going home with some other guy... my wife going home with some guy 

IS: i should go home katrina jee... woh sorry abse i will try better 

i got up and went home now... even apologizing to her as well
(01-05-2019, 12:04 AM)wkdevil Wrote: i opened the door and she walked her in..their hands on her ass her tits

WD: ok mom aap karlo ill be in my room

sumit: aare tu kahan ja raha hai... yahan hi baith na 

rahul: yeh lo... aur paise lo... extra paise lo but we want to make sure you son sits and watches everything ab 

they knew if they paid extra you would have to watch everything ahppen 

aish: woh bacha... ab toh they paid extra na... toh you will have to watch... tumhe toh pata hi hai na the rules.. toh baith jao 

rahul: haan haan baith ja aur dekh humein tumari mom ke saath hum kya kya karte hai 

they pushed ehr onto the sofa and they were taking her clothes off now... taking her sarre off from the top half of her body 

and at the same time still groping her kissing her and even licking her 'perfect maal mila hai toh aaj'

[Image: r50BFJN.jpg]
she dint even reply u back..she dint need to

u alone in the house waiting in hours..people calling u to get in touch with her

salman: IS kahan hay katrina i juat had a hard on bhej na mera hi maal pata nahin kahan ghoom raha hay

direcot: ask katrina ki ek private performance dena hay in chikni chameli song..its like 6 guys..next week dont forget

u then got a selfie form her

katrina:  (her hair messed up..cum on her face driping on her tits with aguy beside her) uhh just came thrice IS u shd have been here for the clean up

[Image: Photo-Collage_20190321_214643261.jpg]
WD: ( iwent and sat down opposite to her they undressing her)

uhh mom kitni baar yeh sab...fine jaldi karkay nikloon ab

[Image: hpse_fullsize__1349622242_Aishwarya%20Ra...174%29.JPG]
(01-05-2019, 12:10 AM)wkdevil Wrote: she dint even reply u back..she dint need to

u alone in the house waiting in hours..people calling u to get in touch with her

salman: IS jahan hay katrina i juat had a hard on bhej na mera hi maal pata nahin kahan ghoom raha hay

direcot: ask katrina ki ek private performacce dena hay in chikni chameli song..its like 6 guys..next week dont forget

u then got a selfie form her

katrina:  (her hair messed up..sum on her face driping on her tits with aguy beside her) uhh just came thrice IS u shd have been here for the clean up

salman wanting to fuck her... since she was his whore... the director telling me she needed to do a private show but i couldnt get in touch with her 

getting a sielfie with her having fun with a random guy who was probably a huge fan of hers getting to fuck her