Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(27-04-2019, 11:36 PM)wkdevil Wrote: he even grabbed her hand and was pulling her

WD: (held her pinky) haan alia kal phir ayingay iek kaam kartay hay ..diney worl aur 2 din extra for u mera bacha cause daddy loves u

alia: thank you daddy... i love you so much daddy 

she trtying to kiss you but he was pulling her away now... and ocne you got out os disney worl he picked her over his shoulder now

so now a guy carrying your daughter ove rhis shoulder like she was some whore 

guy: aaj toh bhot karoonga iske saath... itne din araha tha yahan koi sahi young maal bhi nahin mili aur ab jaake mili ahi 

woh bhi itni slut... poora raat karoonga main toh tumare saath... ready na dekhna kya kya hota hai chal raandi 

[Image: alia-bhatt-and-ranveer-singh-promote-gul...s-0001.jpg]

(spanjing her ass while she was over his shoulder... you knew he was going to enjoy her a lot)

alia: daddy yeh toh bhot hi hard kar raha hai... main gir jaongi na daddy aise... look hes running as well daddy woh 

he was running withr her over his shoulder taking her to his house now

alia: daddy aap bhi aao na jaldi se... wiat for my dady... jaldi karo na daddy aapke bina main nahin karooni 

he got to his house it was like he bough a cheap whore to enjoy for the night however he wanted 

[Image: hKfio95.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
he running away wuth a young girl i followed them

it was such a durty place and he looked like a huge perv he was already hard for alia she just smiling at him

WD: im here alia mein yahin hoon

[Image: malBKcz.jpg]
(27-04-2019, 11:40 PM)wkdevil Wrote: tamman: seeing 2 cosk above her she lying on the floor

acha thhek hay ajao karlon woh inka bday hay na isliya

(both rihit and ajay on her either side jerking furiously)

tamman: uff kaisay hila rahay hay...(she opened her mouth) woh ahhhh karron na thoda tast bhi kar leti hoon

IS aap mooh say bhi chat lena

(this was too much for both of them u saw both cross cumming oon her face she closing her yes and taking 2 big loads)

tamman: arrray array uff aur kitna nikalogay ufff oh my Is i cant open my eyes na kahan hoon app (her hands in air trying to find u)

WD: jaa bhai jaa biwi bulari hay teri ufff (all 4 on sifa seeing her on the floor)

you guys had fucked my wife good and all 4 relaxing on the sofa while she on the floor face covered in cum and leaking from her holes

i went running to her in her arms and started kissing her and then started licking her face cleaning her all up 

IS: muuaahh muuaahh main yahan hoon jaan... i am always here mmm mmm ssluurrpp abhi saaf karta hoon main mmm
(27-04-2019, 11:43 PM)wkdevil Wrote: he running away wuth a young girl i followed them

it was such a durty place and he looked like a huge perv he was already hard for alia she just smiling at him

WD: im here alia mein yahin hoon

it was like he was kidnapping her the way he was running away with her

you got to his house went in his house all dirty and things all over the place but he didnt care he was taking ehr to the bedroom 

and once you got int he bedroom you saw the bed sheets were all dirty as well.. the floor was dirty as well 

it was a very very bad and dirty house which had a really bad smell as well he took her and threw her on the dirty smelly bed now 

alia: woh smell kya hai... yeh teek nahin hai... kahn aur karte hai hum ab.... kahin aur karna hia yahan nahin 

[Image: WhatsApp_Image_2019-02-11_at_7.47.52_PM.jpeg]

guy: aare chup kar raandi yahan hi hoga... chal kapde utar jaldi varan amin phad doonga 

he talking while getting naked as well he couldnt wait... he just wanted to pounce on her and fuck her really really hard 

guy: paise diye hai maine tumare liye... make sure you sahow me a good time now 

he got fully naked and his cock was out now it was so damn huge 

alia: woh eerrmmm woh eerrmm daddy woh toh eerrmmm dekho na kitna bada aur hard jogaya hai woh toh kuch jyada hi 

[Image: IOo8kJE.jpg]
she still had her eyes closed as u licked it all over her face..she giggling as u cleaning her up

tamman: yeh nahin samaj ata ismay kya maza ata hay apko...bas app khush hay na

ajay: (taking pics of u ) bohot achay lah rahay hoon dono

(she kissing u on the floor even hugged u cuddling at u)

WD: chalo ab humara toh hogay hay hum chaltay hay

[Image: 8FRd76U.jpg]

tammana: array aisay kaisay khanaa toh khakay (she trying to get up) ahhh meri ass

sumit: bhabhi aap rest karoo IS bhat hatna zara (he picked her) hum bed tak chod detay hay

ajay: bhabhi ab aap aram karo thank u bhabhi 9he kept the camera inhis pocket)

tamman: (on the bed and now hding under the sheets from us) chalo hogay birthday over ab jaoo sab..(to u) aap nahin aiya sona hay ab
[Image: rtrTZSV.jpg]
WDs family was full of whores

everyone knew that... his friends especially knew that... since they had fucked all his family 

and even watched his dadaji and uncles fuck his family as well 

his familys woman were free use to everyone... whoever wanted to fuck them could fuck them... some paid to fuck them

and some fucked them for free when they wanted

now WD sat with his two friends now and they were talking between each other like normal

they were very open with each other now that they were fucking WDs family 

rahul: aare aaj toh raandi chodne ka bhot mann hai... fuck looking for a good pussy to pass some time with 

[Image: SZbknqr.jpg]
most of my freind were freind so they could fuck the women in my house

we were right outside my home just chilling when rahul wanted a whore i knew what he might say i dint want him in my house

WD: wph randi haan koi book karlo yaar site say
[Image: Jh4f2Sh.jpg]
(30-04-2019, 10:43 PM)wkdevil Wrote: most of my freind were freind so they could fuck the women in my house

we were right outside my home just chilling when rahul wanted a whore i knew what he might say i dint want him in my house

WD: wph randi haan koi book karlo yaar site say

sumit: aare book karegaye... woh jyada jyada paise dene padegaye achi raandi ke liye 

rahul: haan aur kaise pata if shes a good fuck or not

sumit: aare book kyun karni hai... yahan toh ghar mein sab raandiyan hai... ek decide kar lehte hei which one we want today 

your friends were casually talking about fucking one of your houses ladies

rahul: haan haan yeh sahi rahega... uffff woh alia ko school jaate dekha tha maine pichle din kya lag rahi thi 

sumit: woh choti skirt mein... ufffff yaad mat dilao bhai 

rahul: par kaafi bachi hai... tight hogi abhi bhi... want a more loose pussy today which i can ram good and hard 

sumit: woh toh hai... aare WD jaldi se apni behhan ko loose kar na kahin sell karke 

[Image: 1Alia-Bhatt-looks-sexier-than-ever-in-this-swimwear.jpg]
bollywood a cut throat business

and hansika never got a real break in the industry ..she was known in the south but really tried her luck in Bollywood

her long time boyfriend now her husband knew the troubles they went together for a role in a movie

every other day IS would walk in his wife in a producers motel and hear her moans..sometimes her scresm

they even made him watch as they fucked her for a minor role in a movie

both u adn her no work and she on her phone

hansika: IS ek audition hay,..wooh but woh ramu sir ka hay..u know na last time kya kiya tha...shall we go?

[Image: indian-actress-hansika-motwani-picture-i...=2048x2048]
WD: yaar ghar pay nahin guys tum log dost hoon aisa mat karo..aur alia toh bachi hay woh abhi seel nahin karray usay hum

[Image: Alia-Black_d.jpg][Image: CgvIYsg.jpg]