Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
she saw ur face getting reder..she knew u were liking it

pari: itna hi dum hay kya zor say karo na khardea hay tumnay do me ahrder

(she started pounding her in his lap..her hair moving all over she shaking but her eyes just looking at u)

pari: ahh ahhh bas bas gonna cum gonna cum for u hard (but looking at u..she started kissing his neck)

[Image: 09-9parineetichopra.jpg]

muah muah bas bas aur aur doo im there ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

rohit: fuck fuck ahh pari whats gotten into u ahhh itni garam aur wet achanak ahhh leti reh fuck fcuk

(as soon as she cummed she had a smile on her face...batted her eylashes and turned her call off)

[Image: 46308572_271966093478313_605917310226176...tagram.com]
(18-03-2019, 01:27 AM)wkdevil Wrote: they were tears in her eyes

WD:array meri jaan rori hay yeh sahin nahin hay (toh the guys at home) dont hurt him samjhay

sunno kriti mujhay upar anay doo apnay paas..aur khud kardo mujhay...dekho yeh log kaisay ghoorr hay hay rumari behan ko

kahin tumaray sath uska bhi bura hall na hojay (i droped my pants...a huge cock all hard for her)

nupur: woh mujhe... eerrmm nahin mujhe nahin karna hai kuch bhi... woh kriti woh i dont want to do it with them na 

krkit was now scared for her dad, her mom and her sister as well... she didnt want anything to happen to them 

she knew she had no other choice but to listen to what you was saying and do what you said

kriti; eerrmm woh teek hai teek hai... upar ajao but make sure they dont touch my dad and no one touches my sister as well 

secrity: you sure maam we should let him come up... its your decisoion

[Image: AiDpimV.png]

kriti: haan haan let him up... usse aane do... dont stop him now 

you had dropped your pants and your hueg ccok was out now adn now you was getting to go up to her as well

guy 2: ab aayega maaza na... uska dad ghar pe hai aur yeh yaahn rape hogi ache se 

guy 3: aare par uski behan ko mat rehne de... usse bhi kar... usse bhi toh pata hona chaiye kya kya hoga yahan abse 

girl 1: fuck.... that cock... i so want that cock inside me... kabhi mujhe bhi kardo WD 

[Image: AcsWd2v.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(18-03-2019, 01:31 AM)wkdevil Wrote: she saw ur face getting reder..she knew u were liking it

pari: itna hi dum hay kya zor say karo na khardea hay tumnay do me ahrder

(she started pounding her in his lap..her hair moving all over she shaking but her eyes just looking at u)

pari: ahh ahhh bas bas gonna cum gonna cum for u hard (but looking at u..she started kissing his neck)

muah muah bas bas aur aur doo im there ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

rohit: fuck fuck ahh pari whats gotten into u ahhh itni garam aur wet achanak ahhh leti reh fuck fcuk

(as soon as she cummed she had a smile on her face...batted her eylashes and turned her call off)

she could tell i was liking this... just the way he was fucking her so good and making her cum and she was enjoying so much getting fucked by him

then turned the call off... i wanted to keep watching but she turned it off
HI alllll
[Image: 54248083_419391695489195_111764702006786...tagram.com]
i waled uo the stage..roaming around naked....

WD: array ooh sunlo koi hath nahin lagayga iski behan aur maa ko samjhay..warna kriti ko kuch nahin karunga

(was playing with her emotions) array maaji aisay kya ghrro rahi hay (her mother couldnt belive such a huge cock would fuck her daugher)

kriti mein agaya galay nahin lagogi meray (cameras taking poic..WD standing aside her but he naked)

[Image: hpse_fullsize__3927183313_Kriti%20Sanon%...d3bc7e.JPG]
(18-03-2019, 01:36 AM)wkdevil Wrote: i waled uo the stage..roaming around naked....

WD: array ooh sunlo koi hath nahin lagayga iski behan aur maa ko samjhay..warna kriti ko kuch nahin karunga

(was playing with her emotions) array maaji aisay kya ghrro rahi hay (her mother couldnt belive such a huge cock would fuck her daugher)

kriti mein agaya galay nahin lagogi meray (cameras taking poic..WD standing aside her but he naked)

she was glad no one was going to touch ehr sister now which she wanted to make sure 

her mom just staring at your cock and that you was going to rape her daughter infront of her with that huge cock 

media: lagta hai aaj toh hoga hi hoga... humein toh bataya tha kriti ko toh not come out ab dekho kya hogaya hai... its her own fault

the blame going on her now even thou you was about to rape her 

[Image: Wu09qC5.png]

twitter: haan uski hi galti... dressing like a slut and coming out like this... yeh toh hona hi tha na 

you telling kriit to hug you... she didnt want to since you was naked now but she knew she had no other choice but she had to 

kriti: fuck... hug chaiye kya... dehit hoon tumhe 'she was so angry at you now'

she came forward and giving you a hug but trying to still keep her distance so that your cock didnt touch her at all

[Image: d1jBxMo.jpg]
u dont get a message for hours

all  day u waited and waited and then only a small text" liked the show"

she was teasing u as much as she could... "sex was better with him when u watched me"

u just geeting messages like these "next time play with urself na"

" umm hes gonna drill my holes again this time u dont get to watch"

[Image: parineeti-chopra_bc9eb171-5097-11e5-a8da...b4648e.jpg]

after a while she sent u a video she lying on her back naked...she showed u cum aal over her stomach and boobs

she took a finger an scooped on her finger..moving it towards the camera

pari: no no no its all mine mainay mehnat ki hay na (licking her finger clean)

[Image: bf0a2afe6721717431f862fb38c58fc1.jpg]
she hugging with her waist away

WD: array aisay koi hug karta hay kya apnay pati ko (she taing that i was calling myself her husband)

ahhhh (a glob of precum splatering on her thig) ahh dekha isliay choti skirt nahin pehnaty dekho kya hogaya

uhh kriti achay say milo na lund masalna hay tujpay

[Image: hpse_fullsize__2062201712_Kriti%20Sanon%...ac6307.JPG]
(18-03-2019, 01:43 AM)wkdevil Wrote: u dont get a message for hours

all  day u waited and waited and then only a small text" liked the show"

she was teasing u as much as she could... "sex was better with him when u watched me"

u just geeting messages like these "next time play with urself na"

" umm hes gonna drill my holes again this time u dont get to watch"

after a while she sent u a video she lying on her back naked...she showed u cum aal over her stomach and boobs

she took a finger an scooped on her finger..moving it towards the camera

pari: no no no its all mine mainay mehnat ki hay na (licking her finger clean)

she was teasing me so much now that she knew i liked all this

all these messages were killing me the way she was talking to me and then the video she sent to me killing me even more 

i was liking her so much more now as well... her video and all them message were so hot not letting me watch this time
(18-03-2019, 01:45 AM)wkdevil Wrote: she hugging with her waist away

WD: array aisay koi hug karta hay kya apnay pati ko (she taing that i was calling myself her husband)

ahhhh (a glob of precum splatering on her thig) ahh dekha isliay choti skirt nahin pehnaty dekho kya hogaya

uhh kriti achay say milo na lund masalna hay tujpay

mom: aare beta aise toh mat karo na uske saath... yeh sab teek nahin hai na beta 

before she waas talking bad about you ands now even her mom was showing you respect and calling you beta now

she saw precum on her now form your cock she felt so ashamed 

then you saying to hug her properly she looked that guys were looking at her sister and she didnt want anything to happen to her

[Image: xMUuhGj.png]

she leaned in more and gave you a hug and your cock was slightly touching her now 

twitter: teek se biwi ke tara hug do na usse... aise toh slut bhi nahin dehti hai... 

media focusing the camera on your cock touching her and then both of you trtying to get the best shots now

kriti: ab hogaya na tumara toh main aur hum sab jaye aur mere daddy ko bhi rehne do... teek toh ill be off now 

media: humein kaha tha madam ki slut jaise kapde mat pehno par you just dont listen 

[Image: Tuz0RuJ.jpg]