Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
WD: KARRENA MERI RAAND HAY !!!AAJ MERI RAAND HAY (while she changing ..screaming like a mad man)

WD sitting on  long sofa legs open hard tent in his pants

WD: fucking ready aja meri jaan (plays the song )

[Image: puJjdiY.jpg]
(05-03-2019, 10:37 PM)wkdevil Wrote: katrina: go on go on u are on to something

hot hay like meeting ur fantasy like ek celeb tumaray ghar mein (pointing at herself) like aisay bethi hay

imagine the possibilites ...and u are no ordinary fan na...i ve seen the numbers

ek dum cult following hay tumari..u are a celeb in ur own world..ho sakta hay im the fan in this scenario

(letting her cleavage hang out she not noticing u looking in)

TW handing her a cofffee mug 

TW : just off the top of my mind huh 

TW : katrina ....pissed off. .ki ....ek hi kaise mila ...says ....aao idahar ..i will show you who i am ....takes on TW .....pulling down his pants ..sucking him off ..and then TW ...gets mad and ..puonds her brains out 

TW : or ..katrina .seducing ..bribing TW to fix march results 

TW : or ....katrina kaif ..wants to meet ..this guy who is so mad about her ..and so ...

TW : like ....plots to kai ban sakte hain ..but ..you know .....some times plot mein life nahin aati ....woh problem ho jaata hain 

[Image: oKShu8V.jpg]
TW's content now also available at Xforum
(05-03-2019, 10:40 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: KARRENA MERI RAAND HAY !!!AAJ MERI RAAND HAY (while she changing ..screaming like a mad man)

WD sitting on  long sofa legs open hard tent in his pants

WD: fucking ready aja meri jaan (plays the song )

Kareena slowly gyrating to the beats of the slutty song .....walks backwards out 

her ass thrust out ..she moving it .....right to left 

even ...out .and in ...

that ass was alive ....Wd's eeys glued to it ..the shape the way she was moving 

it was not an ass ..it was ..someting which has its own life 

kareena : mmmmmmmmmmm ....ufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff (and then herself ..slaps her ass ...making the buttocks under that sarong jiggle ) 

[Image: Cny98Q4.jpg]
(05-03-2019, 10:42 PM)timewaster Wrote: TW handing her a cofffee mug 

TW : just off the top of my mind huh 

TW : katrina ....pissed off. .ki ....ek hi kaise mila ...says ....aao idahar ..i will show you who i am ....takes on TW .....pulling down his pants ..sucking him off ..and then TW ...gets mad and ..puonds her brains out 

TW : or ..katrina .seducing ..bribing TW to fix march results 

TW : or ....katrina kaif ..wants to meet ..this guy who is so mad about her ..and so ...

TW : like ....plots to kai ban sakte hain ..but ..you know .....some times plot mein life nahin aati ....woh problem ho jaata hain 

[Image: oKShu8V.jpg]

katrina: ohh that first one is soo not me

(takin a sip) woh teesra wala usmay dum hay

kinda thoda sa u know im  though super pissed ki ek hi award mila but more toh yeh ki yeh sab set kisnay kiya

like padnay waqt lagta toh hay ki ek dum pagal hogay hoon u know when ur on me ..series mein

lekin real life mein such a gentleman coffe bhi piladi...techcially date hi hogayi ab

[Image: m7ZRWmr.jpg]
(05-03-2019, 10:48 PM)wkdevil Wrote: katrina: ohh that first one is soo not me

(takin a sip) woh teesra wala usmay dum hay

kinda thoda sa u know im  though super pissed ki ek hi award mila but more toh yeh ki yeh sab set kisnay kiya

like padnay waqt lagta toh hay ki ek dum pagal hogay hoon u know when ur on me ..series mein

lekin real life mein such a gentleman coffe bhi piladi...techcially date hi hogayi ab

TW : woh sorry .woh thoda kabhi kabhi emotion mein ...

aap meri fave actress ho na ...toh ....kabhi kabhi ...you know ...jab ...flow mein aa jaata hoon toh .

looks at her she is laughing 

tw smiles .blushing : actually aap ..pe jab ...bhi to ....matlab .woh dimaag .....hat jaata hain mera. ...sab idhar se ..(rubs his heart) 

[Image: BGQy1PI.jpg]
WD: (in awe of the way she moving)

ufff ab toh aur moti hogai hay lagta hay ahhh....

haay fuck fuck,,, aja karrena aja

[Image: r8j83nA.jpg]
(05-03-2019, 10:50 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: (in awe of the way she moving)

ufff ab toh aur moti hogai hay lagta hay ahhh....

haay fuck fuck,,, aja karrena aja

Kareena like a slut .....jerks her ....hips .....vulgarly and roughly 

her entire ...hips sway ...as if ..gravity does not work on them ....they have their own motion 

and then ...she ....with her one hand .grabs her lungi / sarong : mmmmmmmmm .......moti ? kya tight lag rahi hain mmmmmm ...(raises her sarong a bit ) 

ab mat bolna ..ki ..bacha kya ho gaya .upaar choli bhi tight ho gayi hain (moves her hand up ...)

the ropes of her ..blouse ......calling WD trhough the flesh .....which is moving there due to her moving her hand up ..and standing like that 

[Image: QaeIGcq.jpg]
katrina seeing u rubbing ur chest

katrina: awww  sach (slightly moves in and rubs ur cheek) blushing to dekho tumari

flow mein pata bhi hay kya kya bolhatay hoon aur upar say karjatay hoon

i mean zada hojata hay kabhi toh na..like all nighters ? woh bhi ek sath 3 -4 threads pey merpay hi

(moving her hair on one side...her long neck and cleavage showing)

like abhi chalo meri permision hay...bolo jo dil mein hay

[Image: fifQ46R.jpg]
WD in heavan itna hi dekh lund pagal

she still turned..removing pants till ankle...lowering boxers letting super rock hard cock breath

wD: uff aisay hilaygi toh bohot chudaygi..palat na karrena...bacha hogaya abhi bhi blouse fit hota hay?

[Image: u99E8nv.jpg]
(05-03-2019, 10:55 PM)wkdevil Wrote: katrina seeing u rubbing ur chest

katrina: awww  sach (slightly moves in and rubs ur cheek) blushing to dekho tumari

flow mein pata bhi hay kya kya bolhatay hoon aur upar say karjatay hoon

i mean zada hojata hay kabhi toh na..like all nighters ? woh bhi ek sath 3 -4 threads pey merpay hi

(moving her hair on one side...her long neck and cleavage showing)

like abhi chalo meri permision hay...bolo jo dil mein hay

TW :Woh katirna jee ....bola na aap ..fave ho meri .toh woh ho jata hain all nighter 

aur ek baar aap pe .toh phir ..aur koi soojjhta nahin toh .aap hi pe ..sab thread pe ...Tongue 

she does that 

so close 

tW's eyes go down her cleavage and tw tries his best to look up again 

she also looks down .checking what is showing and smiles and looks back at TW as if saying .so ..like it ? 

[Image: o1f2jBt.jpg]

TW: mann mein ..kya ..matabl .... ? samjha nahin madam ..sorry katrina !!! ?

[Image: 51672217_1898989396878628_38277079168534...e=5D15D772]