Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(17-06-2021, 12:04 AM)JD_Loft1 Wrote: Amrita was sitting next to a middle aged man....who had come with her 6 months pregnant wife

he started moving towards Amrita......trying to take a feel of her arm.....

Amrita didnt notice at first....

but when....IS went to the washroom.....

He came even closer to her....and whispered iin her ear....

Guy: baccha nhi ho rha to.....mein kuch madad karu kya?

expert hu.....apni biwi ke saath teesra hone wala hai (pervertly smiling)

Amruta just ignored her....but he kept on troubling her....

Amruta: aapko sharm nhi aati.....shaadi shuda hoke paraayi aurat ka pet fulaane ki baat karte ho

batau aapki biwi ko.....

Tabhi receptionist called....: IS and Amrita....aaiye aapki baari hai

even an old man was able to make his wife pregnant and i couldnt... even older guys hittng on her as well... but amrita was a nice girl so trying to 

ignore him before she had to say something to him... i also came back and the doctor called our names 

IS: jaan... woh chalo... its our turn... woh sab teek hai na... koi problem toh nahin... dekhna... doctor saab toh will help us for sure
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(17-06-2021, 12:07 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: even an old man was able to make his wife pregnant and i couldnt... even older guys hittng on her as well... but amrita was a nice girl so trying to 

ignore him before she had to say something to him... i also came back and the doctor called our names 

IS: jaan... woh chalo... its our turn... woh sab teek hai na... koi problem toh nahin... dekhna... doctor saab toh will help us for sure

They went in and Dr. Batra was busy in his files....

he wasn't even looking up at them....

Amrita: doctor saab.....wo mein Amrita......aur ye mere husband IS....

When Batra hears that sweet voice of Amrita.....he immediately looks up.....and kept staring for 2 whole minutes...

she was the hottest woman that had ever come into his clinic....

after all....sundar hot biwiyon ko pregnant karne mein husbands ko dikkat kaha hoti thi.....

most of Batra's patients were men with ugly wives.....

[Image: 3W39VUT.jpg]

But seeing....Amrita.....Doctor was stunned.....

Batra: ya ya please sit down....have a seat....

bataiye how can I help you.....

Then he looks at their reports....

Batra: ummmm so this says.....aap log baby karna chahte ho.....

and you having problems with it......

[Image: lodY9BB.jpg]
(17-06-2021, 12:18 AM)JD_Loft1 Wrote: They went in and Dr. Batra was busy in his files....

he wasn't even looking up at them....

Amrita: doctor saab.....wo mein Amrita......aur ye mere husband IS....

When Batra hears that sweet voice of Amrita.....he immediately looks up.....and kept staring for 2 whole minutes...

she was the hottest woman that had ever come into his clinic....

after all....sundar hot biwiyon ko pregnant karne mein husbands ko dikkat kaha hoti thi.....

most of Batra's patients were men with ugly wives.....

But seeing....Amrita.....Doctor was stunned.....

Batra: ya ya please sit down....have a seat....

bataiye how can I help you.....

Then he looks at their reports....

Batra: ummmm so this says.....aap log baby karna chahte ho.....

and you having problems with it......

hit wives were not usually at his clinic... but now he seeing amrita... normally having to see ugly wives... so amrita was the hottest girl to be in his clinic

he looking at the reports... he was a doctor... so we thought for sure he will know what to do and have the best ideas

IS: yes doctor... woh we are relaly trying to have a baby... but we havent been able to yet... so we thought we should come here and try and find a solution
(17-06-2021, 12:21 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: hit wives were not usually at his clinic... but now he seeing amrita... normally having to see ugly wives... so amrita was the hottest girl to be in his clinic

he looking at the reports... he was a doctor... so we thought for sure he will know what to do and have the best ideas

IS: yes doctor... woh we are relaly trying to have a baby... but we havent been able to yet... so we thought we should come here and try and find a solution

Doctor: mmmm ok.....now i am gonna ask you both some questions....a bit personal questions

you dont have to be shy.....

its just for medical purposes.....

Batra: so Amrita tell me......how many times do you guys have intercourse.....

like hafte mein kitni baar ho jaata hai......

I mean....since you guys are trying to have a baby......you must be having it almost once in two days right?

[Image: rrCtare.jpg]

Amrita: (was feeling really shy) nhi sir wo......wo....

IS aur mein...hafte mein.....like....wo....ek do baar karte hai...

Batra: ek ya do? please tell me clearly Amrita

IS interuppts: sir....hafte mein ek baar sir.....

Batra knew....ki hafte mein ek baar karenge to ghanta bachha paia hoga.....but doesnt tell them this thing....

he had something naughty in mind...

[Image: 4QaMXpp.jpg]
(17-06-2021, 12:31 AM)JD_Loft1 Wrote: Doctor: mmmm ok.....now i am gonna ask you both some questions....a bit personal questions

you dont have to be shy.....

its just for medical purposes.....

Batra: so Amrita tell me......how many times do you guys have intercourse.....

like hafte mein kitni baar ho jaata hai......

I mean....since you guys are trying to have a baby......you must be having it almost once in two days right?

Amrita: (was feeling really shy) nhi sir wo......wo....

IS aur mein...hafte mein.....like....wo....ek do baar karte hai...

Batra: ek ya do? please tell me clearly Amrita

IS interuppts: sir....hafte mein ek baar sir.....

Batra knew....ki hafte mein ek baar karenge to ghanta bachha paia hoga.....but doesnt tell them this thing....

he had something naughty in mind...

he already knew only a impotent guy like me wouldnt be able to get a girl like amrita pregnant... he was asking us questions now

IS: yes doctor... woh hafte mein we do it once... but sometimes we dont even do that

he knew that wasnt good.. but he wasnt going to tell us... he didnt want to tell us all the right things since he had other things in mind

IS: jaan woh doctor ko toh batana padega na... hes here to help us... hes going to help us... toh teek hai
(17-06-2021, 12:34 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: he already knew only a impotent guy like me wouldnt be able to get a girl like amrita pregnant... he was asking us questions now

IS: yes doctor... woh hafte mein we do it once... but sometimes we dont even do that

he knew that wasnt good.. but he wasnt going to tell us... he didnt want to tell us all the right things since he had other things in mind

IS: jaan woh doctor ko toh batana padega na... hes here to help us... hes going to help us... toh teek hai

Batra's mind was already planning something mischiveous.....

he knew that this couple knew nothing about having a baby.....

so wanted to take full advantage of it....

Batra: achha....IS tell me one thing.....and there is nothing to be ashamed about....

how long is your penis......like does it reach the depth of Amrita's vagina....

IS was embarrased.....was looking at Amrita....

[Image: clJsDhg.jpg]

Batra: come on mr. IS.....there is nothing to be shy about....

Achha...Amrita you telll me......do you feel your husband's penis hitting your cervix?

like do feel it deep inside?

Its really important for me to know.....to assess the situation....

[Image: RWbuXUv.jpg]
(17-06-2021, 12:44 AM)JD_Loft1 Wrote: Batra's mind was already planning something mischiveous.....

he knew that this couple knew nothing about having a baby.....

so wanted to take full advantage of it....

Batra: achha....IS tell me one thing.....and there is nothing to be ashamed about....

how long is your penis......like does it reach the depth of Amrita's vagina....

IS was embarrased.....was looking at Amrita....

Batra: come on mr. IS.....there is nothing to be shy about....

Achha...Amrita you telll me......do you feel your husband's penis hitting your cervix?

like do feel it deep inside?

Its really important for me to know.....to assess the situation....

he was a doctor so we was thinking he was helping and whatever he said was right... we had no idea he was planning all sorts of things 

IS: woh eerrmm doctor woh eerrmm woh i think maybe around 2 inchers

i wanted to tell the truth so the doctor knew everything and in my mind could give the best possible solution
(17-06-2021, 12:48 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: he was a doctor so we was thinking he was helping and whatever he said was right... we had no idea he was planning all sorts of things 

IS: woh eerrmm doctor woh eerrmm woh i think maybe around 2 inchers

i wanted to tell the truth so the doctor knew everything and in my mind could give the best possible solution

Batra: mmm ok....2 inches.....thats pretty good....(lies to them....a 2 inch dick could never get a woman pregnant)

then there must be a problem with Amrita's vagina......that has to be the case.....

Amrita's pussy needs a healthy sperm count......and your report says that your sperm count is below average...

that's why her uterus is not mating with the sperm.....

To be sure......I will have to take a closer look at Amrita....

and dont worry....its a normal medical procedure......I do it with every patient.....

[Image: CUwi9ns.jpg]

Amrita was looking a bit nervous.....she was thinking ki what was this doctor gonna do....'

Batra: Amrita....I want you to get up and come over here....

I will have to check.....the milk production of your breasts.....it will tell me how fertile is your vagina....

whether you can have a baby or not.....

Amrita gets up and goes to the doctor.....

Doctor pervertly smiles......IS thought this was all normal procedure which the doctor was gonna do

Batra starts by taking his hands close to Amrita's boobs.......and then slowly and gently presses it over her blouse.......

and slowly starts mauling them.....gave them a gentle squeeze.....

[Image: wMVm75J.jpg]
(17-06-2021, 01:01 AM)JD_Loft1 Wrote: Batra: mmm ok....2 inches.....thats pretty good....(lies to them....a 2 inch dick could never get a woman pregnant)

then there must be a problem with Amrita's vagina......that has to be the case.....

Amrita's pussy needs a healthy sperm count......and your report says that your sperm count is below average...

that's why her uterus is not mating with the sperm.....

To be sure......I will have to take a closer look at Amrita....

and dont worry....its a normal medical procedure......I do it with every patient.....

Amrita was looking a bit nervous.....she was thinking ki what was this doctor gonna do....'

Batra: Amrita....I want you to get up and come over here....

I will have to check.....the milk production of your breasts.....it will tell me how fertile is your vagina....

whether you can have a baby or not.....

Amrita gets up and goes to the doctor.....

Doctor pervertly smiles......IS thought this was all normal procedure which the doctor was gonna do

Batra starts by taking his hands close to Amrita's boobs.......and then slowly and gently presses it over her blouse.......

and slowly starts mauling them.....gave them a gentle squeeze.....

he knew my tiny dick was a problem.. but he knew that wont help him in doing what he wanted... so he lying.. and saying he would have to take a look

at how fertile amrita was... and that it was all normal procedure.. and since he was a doctor we was listening 

IS: woh haan jaan... woh doctor keh rahe hai toh sahi hi hoga na 

and now the doctor was pressing and mauling her boobs over her blouse while i watched.. even saying my sperm count was low which was right
(17-06-2021, 01:04 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: he knew my tiny dick was a problem.. but he knew that wont help him in doing what he wanted... so he lying.. and saying he would have to take a look

at how fertile amrita was... and that it was all normal procedure.. and since he was a doctor we was listening 

IS: woh haan jaan... woh doctor keh rahe hai toh sahi hi hoga na 

and now the doctor was pressing and mauling her boobs over her blouse while i watched.. even saying my sperm count was low which was right

Batra was having his fun.....

iss couple ko bewakoof bana ke....he was taking full advantage.......

he started squeezing her boobs even harder......was trying to find her nipples over her blouse.....

He squeezed so hard ki.....Amrita ki cheekh nikal gyi.....

Amrita: sir dard ho rha hai.....thoda araam se kijiye.....

Batra: dard ho rha hai? pehle to kabhi kisi patient aisa nhi bola.....zaroor kuch problem hai....

IS suck nhi karta acche se inhe.....its really important to suck the nipples for proper blood circulation....

[Image: dXs04kd.jpg]

Batra: lagta hai I will have to do it......Amrita peeche ghum jaao....

makes her turn around.....and starts unhooking her blouse......

Amrita: sir par ye.....aise mera blouse...

IS: arre Amrita.....doctor sahab.....treatment kar rhe hai....relax....nothing to worry about....

Batra unhooks her blouse.....and pulls it off......

Amrita was standing there in her bra.....her blouse in batra's hand

[Image: k8K550m.jpg]