Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(17-01-2020, 07:30 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: friend 2: bhabhi hai tabhi toh umara haq banta hai na bhabhi pe

friend 1: chal abhi hum chalte hai... aaj raat ghar pe milte hai.. kuch khaana bhi paka ke rakha teek hai na... chalo nikalte hai

while they were going you heard them talking as well while walking away 

friend 3: main toh bhabhi ki gaand loonga... sach mein kya gaand hai na bhabhi ki... achi hogi chudne ke liye na... maaza aayega sach mein 

friend 2: tu gaand lena... mujhe toh chut chaiye... am sure he pussy will be damn good for sure 

you didnt know what t expect... since you didnt even tell tamanna about thsi as well... you just telling her friends were coming over today

tamnana: aaj par i thought aaj humara din hoga saath mein 

since she too thought today you would spend time together... but she didnt mind too much

tamnna: chalo koi baat nahin... kuch waqt aapke doston ke saath bhi bita lengaye... acha hoga... dekhte hai 

then the time came... and they were on the way to the house... you was waiting at home not knowing what the ngiht was going to bring

i was so scared that night wishing they wouldnt show up

WD: woh jann bas thodi der key liya ayingay (she was in a revealing saree) jaan change na kuch aur pehno like a full covered shalwar

[Image: QXmL1ke.jpg]
(17-01-2020, 07:34 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: dadaji: woh baad mein pehle mera na aaaahhhh fuck 

this carried on for awhile now... and soon dadaji couldnt control himself anymore and he was cumming inside your mouth 

dadaji: stay there now aaaaaahhhhh fuckkkkkkkk aaaaahhhhhhh dont move aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmm

while this happening the guy alia was sucking off as well pulling his cock out and cumming on her face

guy 1: keep your face straight here it comes bitch aaaaaaaahhhhhh mmmmmmmmm damn that was good aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

guy 2: aare mujeh bhi chaiye ab toh... kya chossa hai isne.. damn i think main bhi loonga iski 

when he said that thou alia saw dadjai getting up since he got his blowjob so now it was time to go and alia seeing that 

alia: woh abhi time nahi hai dadu ja rahe hai... mujhe bhi jaana hai... maybe when i come here next time 

guy 2: next time humein kaise pata hoga when you will be here 'but alia not waiting just getting up and coming back to hwre you both was'

dadjai: chal chal bete ghar chalte hai hum ab... hogaya hai yeh sab... lets go home.. kal school bhi jana ahi an tumhe need to sleep 

i had swallowed all his cum as he thought me

WD: jee dadu chaltay hay (i saw alia with cum on her face and liced it off her) alia sath mein raha karon tum

[Image: IELqSJO.jpg]
(17-01-2020, 07:42 AM)wkdevil Wrote: i was so scared that night wishing they wouldnt show up

WD: woh jann bas thodi der key liya ayingay (she was in a revealing saree) jaan change na kuch aur pehno like a full covered shalwar

tamanna: woh yeh sahi nahin hai (she liked dressing like this now... she found it so good) woh change karna padega mujhe 

cant i just wear this na... woh... eerrmm mujhe acha lagta hai... dekho na... peeche se bhi kitna acha hai yeh... its fine na yeh hi teek hai na 

(when she showed you the back and saying how good it looked your cuck side came out there)

[Image: QbDhbpz.jpg]

WD: woh teek hai... agar tumhe acha lagta hai toh... par woh bas maybe woh pallu thoda aur upar kar do 

tamanna: teek hai... aap na... aaj kuch jyada hi change karne ko keh rahe ho... (she was used to dressing like a slut now... you friends here as well)

lagta hai aapke dost agaye hai (they came in and instead of meeting you first they went straight to tamanna)

[Image: NzFMRwG.jpg]

friend 1: hi bhabhi (hugging her and touching her waist slightyly which she found odd but didnt say anything then the other one hugging her as well

one hugging her for longer) kitna time hogaya hai na bhabhi... teek se milte hai (then the last one when he hugged her holding her tight

wanted to feel her breasts on his chest you could see all this but she pushed him slightly off) how are you bhabhi

[Image: Gg3hlni.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(17-01-2020, 07:44 AM)wkdevil Wrote: i had swallowed all his cum as he thought me

WD: jee dadu chaltay hay (i saw alia with cum on her face and liced it off her) alia sath mein raha karon tum

alia: woh mujhe bhi karna tha na.... bhaiya tum dadu ke saath kar rahe teh aur mujhe bhi toh maine uncles ke saath kiya 

dadaji: acha acha chalo ab duno ghar

he took you both home and put you to sleep and then the next morning waking you bot up by spanking your ass and getting you ready for school

he sat down relaxed and you both went to shcool he knew he could use you more when you came back

alia: chalo bhaiya we dont want to get late na... jab bhi late hote hai teacher school ke baad mujhe gaand pe thappad marte hai hamesha 

[Image: qHpdgWC.jpg]

you getting there everything going normal and then you was at the [layground yoou was playing near the gate 

and always near that school walking past there were perverts and one of them seeing you both playing and coming close now 

old man: aare bachon... khel rahe ho... woh yahan aao na... woh mere saath bhi khelo na kuch 

he trying to lure you both away now... from the school and somewhere else

WD: nahin... woh mom aur teacher ne kaha hai ki humein strangers ke saath nahin khelna chaiye toh woh hum nahin kar sakte hai 

[Image: DCR7WvL.jpg]
(17-01-2020, 07:52 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: tamanna: woh yeh sahi nahin hai (she liked dressing like this now... she found it so good) woh change karna padega mujhe 

cant i just wear this na... woh... eerrmm mujhe acha lagta hai... dekho na... peeche se bhi kitna acha hai yeh... its fine na yeh hi teek hai na 

(when she showed you the back and saying how good it looked your cuck side came out there)

WD: woh teek hai... agar tumhe acha lagta hai toh... par woh bas maybe woh pallu thoda aur upar kar do 

tamanna: teek hai... aap na... aaj kuch jyada hi change karne ko keh rahe ho... (she was used to dressing like a slut now... you friends here as well)

lagta hai aapke dost agaye hai (they came in and instead of meeting you first they went straight to tamanna)

friend 1: hi bhabhi (hugging her and touching her waist slightyly which she found odd but didnt say anything then the other one hugging her as well

one hugging her for longer) kitna time hogaya hai na bhabhi... teek se milte hai (then the last one when he hugged her holding her tight

wanted to feel her breasts on his chest you could see all this but she pushed him slightly off) how are you bhabhi

when they hugged her i was aroused a little but tamman wasnt in on it and i was worried

WD: array aoo na tum log bhabhi ko chodon na apni

[Image: oK5WwpK.jpg]
(17-01-2020, 07:56 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: alia: woh mujhe bhi karna tha na.... bhaiya tum dadu ke saath kar rahe teh aur mujhe bhi toh maine uncles ke saath kiya 

dadaji: acha acha chalo ab duno ghar

he took you both home and put you to sleep and then the next morning waking you bot up by spanking your ass and getting you ready for school

he sat down relaxed and you both went to shcool he knew he could use you more when you came back

alia: chalo bhaiya we dont want to get late na... jab bhi late hote hai teacher school ke baad mujhe gaand pe thappad marte hai hamesha 

you getting there everything going normal and then you was at the [layground yoou was playing near the gate 

and always near that school walking past there were perverts and one of them seeing you both playing and coming close now 

old man: aare bachon... khel rahe ho... woh yahan aao na... woh mere saath bhi khelo na kuch 

he trying to lure you both away now... from the school and somewhere else

WD: nahin... woh mom aur teacher ne kaha hai ki humein strangers ke saath nahin khelna chaiye toh woh hum nahin kar sakte hai 

WD: nahin humay allwed nahin hay jana ..(i saw he had a erection in his pants too)

[Image: ONPV829.jpg]
(17-01-2020, 07:58 AM)wkdevil Wrote: when they hugged her i was aroused a little but tamman wasnt in on it and i was worried

WD: array aoo na tum log bhabhi ko chodon na apni

rahul: bhabhi ko kaise chod skate hai hum... bhabhi hai humari na 

tamanna wasnt in to it... since to her it was only a family thing and she didnt know you was a full on cuck that you would enjoy this 

ajay: haan... mera mann karta hai toh main poora din bhabhi ke saath hi rahoon na main 

he still hugging her a little and moving his hand down to her ass which she slapped awaya nd she moved away herself didnt say anything thou to them 

tamanna; tum logon ko kuch chaiye toh bata dena teek hai main laati hoon 

[Image: ADDfhsv.jpg]

sumit: kuch drinks... bhabh please... woh cold drinks teek hai 

they all coming and sitting down and tamnan going and they talking to you now as well 

rahul: damn bhabhi is hottter than before... kya sarree... aise hi raandi ki tara rakhte ho tum toh ghar pe bhabhi ke saath... sach mein she so fine

ajay: wapas aane do aur maaze lehte hai hum teek hai na 

rahul: pakka... dekhna main kya karta hoon when she comes back (rahul was the one that was the more forward one for sure)

[Image: G0zvPb4.jpg]
(17-01-2020, 08:01 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: nahin humay allwed nahin hay jana ..(i saw he had a erection in his pants too)

old man: sweets hai na mere paas dekho toh tum... yeh dekho 

he showing you some sweets and candy trying to lure you away from the playground from any view of the teachers now 

alia; dekho bhaiya sweets... woh eerrmm hum jaate hai na kuch der ke liye... woh mujhe chaiye 

WD: par alia... woh teek hai... bas kuch der ke liye... kyunki dekh liya humien bhar toh bhot maar bhi padegi na humein... jaldi se teek hai 

you both going with him and he taking you behind a tree there and giving you the sweets 

[Image: H7ZF4OL.jpg]

old man; ab mere liye bhi kuch na... kyunki woh maine kiya woh tum duno

he pushing you both to your knees and pulled his cock out now and he was jerking his cock infront of your faces 

old man: just keep eating mera hojayega apne aap woh mmmmm mmmmmm damn these cute little children just kill me all the tim mmmmmmm

alia: they so nice na bhaiya... aap bhi aur lo... kitne ache hai 

then soon she was close and he finished off of your faces... cumming on both of your faces while you was eating as well

[Image: iHAbSe3.jpg]
(17-01-2020, 08:05 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: rahul: bhabhi ko kaise chod skate hai hum... bhabhi hai humari na 

tamanna wasnt in to it... since to her it was only a family thing and she didnt know you was a full on cuck that you would enjoy this 

ajay: haan... mera mann karta hai toh main poora din bhabhi ke saath hi rahoon na main 

he still hugging her a little and moving his hand down to her ass which she slapped awaya nd she moved away herself didnt say anything thou to them 

tamanna; tum logon ko kuch chaiye toh bata dena teek hai main laati hoon 

sumit: kuch drinks... bhabh please... woh cold drinks teek hai 

they all coming and sitting down and tamnan going and they talking to you now as well 

rahul: damn bhabhi is hottter than before... kya sarree... aise hi raandi ki tara rakhte ho tum toh ghar pe bhabhi ke saath... sach mein she so fine

ajay: wapas aane do aur maaze lehte hai hum teek hai na 

rahul: pakka... dekhna main kya karta hoon when she comes back (rahul was the one that was the more forward one for sure)

WD: yaar rahul tu mat kar kuch bhi please woh bura man jaygi (rahul alway fucked my gf in collge too he knew i was a big cuck)

guy please koi batmei mat karna uskay sath

[Image: BEiJnfN.jpg]
(17-01-2020, 08:09 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: old man: sweets hai na mere paas dekho toh tum... yeh dekho 

he showing you some sweets and candy trying to lure you away from the playground from any view of the teachers now 

alia; dekho bhaiya sweets... woh eerrmm hum jaate hai na kuch der ke liye... woh mujhe chaiye 

WD: par alia... woh teek hai... bas kuch der ke liye... kyunki dekh liya humien bhar toh bhot maar bhi padegi na humein... jaldi se teek hai 

you both going with him and he taking you behind a tree there and giving you the sweets 

old man; ab mere liye bhi kuch na... kyunki woh maine kiya woh tum duno

he pushing you both to your knees and pulled his cock out now and he was jerking his cock infront of your faces 

old man: just keep eating mera hojayega apne aap woh mmmmm mmmmmm damn these cute little children just kill me all the tim mmmmmmm

alia: they so nice na bhaiya... aap bhi aur lo... kitne ache hai 

then soon she was close and he finished off of your faces... cumming on both of your faces while you was eating as well

while we were eating he came all over us

WD: umm yeh kya humnay chuwa bhi nahin tha aur nikalgaya?

[Image: 7qLPJ9Z.jpg]