Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Desi/Videshi MILFS
(04-10-2020, 11:56 PM)timewaster Wrote: really really good stuff !!!

Thank you bro
Me : Don't worry Kelly, we will get you a shopping therapy to get over this rogue incident ( which by the way I actually thoroughly enjoyed).

We then go to an upmarket shopping mall. Money has never been a concern for me , and to spend on a sexy chic like Kelly would never bother me.

Kelly : Hey let my try this one.

She changes into a sexy dress.

Kelly : So how am I looking .

[Image: 60925744_picturepub_kelly-6.jpg]

Me : Hmmm , that Ok , not too great.

Kelly : Then what about this one .

[Image: 52963972_006.jpg]

Me : Hmmm... Now you are talking. Looking smoking hot and makes it easier for to just lift a little and enter your rear.

Kelly : You are such a pig .. haha.

[Image: 52963969_002.jpg]

Me : Hey Kelly try this bodycon dress as well.

[Image: 52963358_006.jpg]

And the final one .

Tell me how am I looking in this

[Image: 52962316_004.jpg]

Me : Omg Kelly, my dick is going to explode.I swear  I am going to drill you so hard tonight .

Kelly : I am not sure if I should be scared or happy.

[Image: 52962310_001.jpg]
Me : It's already evening, let's go to a secluded beach and have some nice romantic time.

Kelly : I just happen to know one. It's sort of a secret beach, hardly anyone wanders there.

In my mind all I was thinking about was sex on the beach. Fucking this lovely lady on the pristine sands.

Me : let's go then. 

We visited the beach and really, it was one of the most beautiful and quietest beach of Miami.

Me : Hey Kelly, why don't you wear the bikini we just bought and stand near that nice little structure, I am just coming.

Kelly leans over the door of the little abandoned building.

Her ass cheeks visible in that sexy thong.

[Image: kelly_rohrbach_black_lingerie_sexy_2016_hd_1080p_41.jpg]

I softly slapped that fine ass,
Took my dick out and  entered into her pussy from behind, very gently

She moaned a little ... Aaah ..

Me : Don't worry baby, we will go real slow.

I started thrusting slowly but went real deep. She would moan lightly after every thrust ... Ooh ... Aaahh .... aaahhh.

I held her boobs from behind, kissed her back while continuing with the thrusts. 

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTky6wmG6vasUpRENbT3...A&usqp=CAU]

Sun was setting in the beautiful horizon, and I was humping Kelly gradually increasing my pace .

She was really Into it , engrossed in the moment , she didn't even realise she was licking and biting my fingers ..

After sometime when I realised that I can't hold it any longer, I pulled my dick out ejaculated on her ass. 
She also came at the same time.

After that satisfying love making session we held each other tightly , kissed a little and then strolled on the beach holding hands.
Fun with Padma 

This is my divorced neighbour Padma , a middle aged women with the body to die for. Her dusky skin adds to her 
sensuousness . This makes her really popular amongst the men in otherwise white neighborhood.

[Image: Padma-Lakshmi:-2018-Glamour-Women-of-the...ds--03.jpg]

Me and my wife had good relation with her. She loves to cook and she would sometimes invite is over for lunch or dinner . 
Those days are not only treat for my stomach but also for my eyes

[Image: Padma-Lakshmi-in-Denim-Jumsuit--03.jpg]
On  one of those Saturday's she invited us over.

Padma : Welcome guys , today I am going to cook for you something really special.

As usual she was dressed in skimpy dress showing her ample cleavage. 

[Image: Screenshot-20201008-013846.jpg]

My wife Anita : Thank you so much Padma , btw you looking beautiful as always .

Me , while staring at her chest : Absolutely stunning .

Padma : Oohh thanks you guys are too sweet. I will cook for you my specials mushrooms.

[Image: Screenshot-20201008-013840.jpg]

Me in my mind : Not sure about mushrooms , but you definitely have special melons.

Padma : So tell me guys , what would you like for drinks, shall I pour some wine .

[Image: Screenshot-20201008-012734.jpg]

Anita : Oohh why not .

We had a sumptuous meal, few glasses of wine and some really interesting conversations. Effects of wine along with Padma's hourglass figure and her heavy bosoms were making me extremely horny.

After some time when we were about to leave , we thanked Padma for hosting us and gave her a hug while wishing her goodbye. I made sure my body rubs against those soft mushy tits.

We came home and  I was so horny that I didn't wait a minute and pounced on my wife .
Though she was surprised by my reaction but just enjoyed the moment.

[Image: romantic-couple-lying-down-on-bed-at-hom...=2048x2048]

I pounded her hard imagining her to be padma . What a wonderful sex session it was.
Anita : Hey Maxy baby , I have to visit my mom for a few days. She isn't doing well. I will take the baby along.

Me : Oohh take care , babe. What am I going to do without you.

Deep inside I was celebrating my independence.

I thought this is a great opportunity to spend some time with Padma, who knows maybe I get lucky. 

I looked out of the window and saw padma walking towards her house. I rushed outside , and 'accidentaly' bumped into her. Had a small talk with her and then .

Me : What are you doing this weekend ?

Padma : Nothing much. 

Me : let's getaway to the nearest beach resort . You, me Anita and the baby. 

Padma : Thank you so much for considering . It would be so much fun, looking forward for Saturday.

[Image: padma-lakshmi-visits-extra-at-universal-...=2048x2048]

On Friday night when Anita left to meet her mother, I called Padma.

Me : Hi Padma, there is a bit of problem. You see Anita had to rush to see her mother , it was bit of an emergency.

Padma : So our plan stands cancelled then.

Me : No, actually she doesn't want to spoil everyone's mood by ditching at the last moment, so she want us to go and if her mother's allright she will join us there.

Padma : Are you sure ? 

[Image: padma-lakshmi-visits-extra-at-universal-...=2048x2048]

Me : of course , see you tomorrow then . pick you up shap at 8 am.
I couldn't sleep that night . Masterbated couple of times thinking about banging Padma. 

Next day I parked my car at 7:55 in front of my apartment and waited for her.

She came out and was looking absolutely sexy.

[Image: Padma-Lakshmi:-Leaving-her-apartment--06.jpg]

Me : Hey Padma 

She smiled.

[Image: Padma-Lakshmi:-Leaving-her-apartment--05.jpg]

Padma : Thanks for picking me up.

Me : My pleasure , come on now get in the car we got a long way to go .

[Image: Padma-Lakshmi:-Leaving-her-apartment--03.jpg]
In the way we chatted a lot including person stuff like our love lives , exes even little bout about our sex lives. 
We reached the hotel and checked in our rooms and decided that within an hour we will hot the beach wich was just by the hotel. 

I reached the beach anxiously waiting for Padma. Then she arrived looking like a sex goddess in a tiny bikini which was showing her perfectly sculptured body. Her heavy bosoms her shapely hips were looking very inviting.

[Image: Padma-Lakshmi-86-Hot-Bikini-Pics--01.jpg]

Me : Woh Padma , you are looking absolutely gorgeous. I feel so lucky to be around you. Anyways, here is the cocktail I ordered for you.

Padma : Thank you.

[Image: Padma-Lakshmi-86-Hot-Bikini-Pics--36.jpg]

We jumped into the water had some fun.

[Image: Padma-Lakshmi-86-Hot-Bikini-Pics--40.jpg]

[Image: Padma-Lakshmi-86-Hot-Bikini-Pics--25.jpg]

Her body was looking so tempting, all I wanted to do was bang her so so hard.
Me : Hey I am a little tired from all that driving and the sea. Take this towel , dry yourself up, let's go the room to rest a little. 

[Image: Padma-Lakshmi-86-Hot-Bikini-Pics--60.jpg]

We walked toward our hotel building.

Padma : Why don't you come to my room, we will sip on some wine, put on some nice relaxing music and chill. And moreover I have a great Ocean view from my balcony.

I was more than happy to accept the offer. 

Padma : Let me change into something more appropriate and comfortable.

Me : what's the need , if you are feeling wet , change into another bikini or better still stay naked.

Padma trying to control her smile : What are you saying , are you in your senses.

Me : after seeing you like this how can a man be in his senses.

Padma smiled and remover her bikini top. I was witnessing the most gorgeous pair of tits Ibhave ever seen.

[Image: 71219904-559513378123213-8252341336689883962-n.jpg]

Me : Aren't those lovely. Can I feel them ?

Padma : why do you think I am here all alone with you.

Me : You sexy sexy bitch.

I grabbed her tits and made passionate love with her. 

Creampied in her pussy ,  creampied in her ass ... Made her cum thrice . She was still hungry more . What a women she was , a pure sex machine. 
Lightbulb 
Mother and Daughter .

Elisha (my GF) : Max darling, I want to take our relationship to next level. I want you meet my mom.

Me : ohh , I love you babe . Looking forward to it.

[Image: 90cb98405218537.jpg]

Next day I visit Elisha's place .

Elisha : Mom we have max here .

She arrives , I am just mesmerized by her beauty.

Kelly (Mom) : so glad to finally meet you max

[Image: 5f702b406638060.jpg]

Me : Same here Mrs Brooke , and btw you look gorgeous. I now know where Elisha get all her looks from.

Kelly : Oohh thankk you, you are so nice... Andd handsome.

[Image: fc3701406638077.jpg]

Kelly : I am so proud of you Elisha, you have chosen such handsome hunk for you.

[Image: eee359406638100.jpg]

I wasn't able to keep my eyes away from her bountiful cleavage. She looked so attractive. Her presence was making me horny. 

Me : Can I say something Mrs Brooke.

Kelly : Oohh please sweetheart.

Me : You have amazing pair of boobs. I wish Elisha got them from you.

Kelly : You are so funny.

[Image: 852c4d399606088.jpg]