Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Poll: Life me pahli baar kliski chut dekhi thi aur kaise?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Didi
17.39%
8 17.39%
Cousin
10.87%
5 10.87%
Mummy
23.91%
11 23.91%
Aunty
17.39%
8 17.39%
Bua
0%
0 0%
Bhabhi
0%
0 0%
Padosan
10.87%
5 10.87%
Dost Ki mummy
2.17%
1 2.17%
Dost ki sister
6.52%
3 6.52%
Koi anjan ladki ya aurat
10.87%
5 10.87%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
life me first chut kis ki aur kaise dekhi thi?
New 
Everyone invited in my first post and first Poll. Aap apna experience share kare , ki life me sab se pahle aapne kis ki chut dekhi thi aur kaise dekhi thi, fir kya kiya?
I first saw of my wife on our suhagrat, us raat to sirf lick kiya tha subah ke 5 bje tak. 4 bar orgasm hua sirf khane se...
school mein ek ladki thi gardening kr rahi thi uski chud dikh rhi thi chupke se phone photo click ki fir usse apne dost ke ghr lejakar choda
I was 9 years old when I saw my sisters pussy.

I am the youngest in my house with my sister eldest. My sister was 16 years old and I feel she had started this habit of fingering herself. By the way, she is fair, beautiful, rosy lips and perfect figure.

As I was the youngest, she used to pamper me a lot.

One day afternoon, when my mom and brother had gone outside with father, she called me to her room.

She was very careful. She closed the door and told me that she had some problem down there and she is not able to see it. So asked me to poke her finger into her pussy and see.

This is where I think she got me wrong presuming that I am still a little kid and would not remember.

She was wearing a frock that she used to wear at home. As I told she was just 16, her small boobs were pooping out of her dress and buttocks had taken perfect round shape.

I had never imagined about all these till that time. But the scene got impressed in my brain permanently.

She raised her frock in a haste and lowered her panty upto her knees.

I could see her white thighs. She had very few hair on her pussy. She had shaved her pussy and new hairs were sprouting out.

Her choot was vary fair with lips pink in color.

A different aroma was coming out of her pussy.

She was telling me "areee aldi karo na..."

I was just watching and not knowing what to do.

Knowing my situation, she herself took my hand and inserted my middle finger into her choot.

She started moving it in and out many times. She was also moaning.

I asked her what happened. She told me that she is feeling better because of finding the correct location of her pain.

She did it for 5 minutes and then she took my finger outside her choot and smelled it. She told me to smell the finger.

I asked why?. She told to check whether it is right or foul smell.

I smelled my finger. It was musky smell.

Then she took my finger and licked it.

I asked her why she is doing it like this?

She told me that she wanted to know the flavour of pain..

She asked me to do the same. I was not willing to do.

She held my head and then stuffed my face on her choot and asked me to lick.

As I was too small to understand this, I just didn't bother and just licked it as per her instruction.

She closed her eyes and sat lie that for some time.

Then she opened her eyes and told that she is fine and better and asked me not to tell anyone.

I obliged.

I never told this to anyone. But that scene got printed in my mind for lifetime. Later when I turned 15, this scene started creating a sort of attraction towards my sister. Whenever I used to see her my lund used to get tight.

This scene made me see her naked many times including sex with her hubby.

Let me tell you, this is not fake or imaginative story. Today, I am 42 years old and she is 49 years old. She is married and have 3 kids out of which 1 is daughter who is more beautiful than her.
choti behen ki
Ma ki chut pahele dekhi hai. Ma ko papa ki elder brother nanga korke chud raha tha . Tab dekha tha . Ma ki clean shaved chut chir ke paa ki elder brother ki lund andar ja raha tha . Dekhne me bahut maja araha tha .
Mother bathing me aur mom dad ko sex karte samay