Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Actress Dreamland
(19-05-2020, 01:58 PM)JRoccky Wrote: Shraddha sat on a sofa seat near the mirror

Shraddha liked how this 6 foot muscular black man was bowing down to her.. a petite woman with no physical strength to match this man yet she was more powerful than him

smiling and hearing your statements she was feeling playful

Shraddha - Hmmm.. lagta hai papa ne bahaut wafadaar kutta rakha hai.. mai bhi to test karu ise.. idhar aa

She hinted you to come closer

you started walking but she stopped u

Shraddha - aise nahi.. knees par aa..

you came to her on ur knees

then she kept her heels on your head

Shraddha - utaro meri heels.. aur dhyaan se.. bahaut mehengi hai ye

[Image: 70506058.cms]

( i belonged to a lower caste and i was told that i was born to serve the upper castes and now seeing a kapoor in front of me ordering me i knew wht they told in my childhood was true )

ji memsaab mera papa bhi aapke pardada ke liye kaam kiye hai memsaab hamara khandaan kapoor khandaan ke kripa se je rhe hai

( ohhh now she wants to just enjoy her powers as u told u wanted to  test me)

( i walked with bowed head but knowing that now u want me on my knees i was getting little afraid that now u are learning ur true powers and turing froma cute girl to a strict memsaab slowly)

ji memsaab ( i walked on all 4 like a dog crawling towards u and as i was crawling i was looking at ur anlets uff it was pure gold anklets ufff jindagi bhar inke talwe chatte jina hai )

( as u told me to reove ur heels i was about to do something that even i ddidnt knew in my head i was a dog for u and i forgot that i was a human being)

ji malkin ( i bowed my head and placed teeth on ur boot buckle )

ammmm  ( my lips slowly caressed ur feet )

( i was sniffing the aroma ) mmmmmmmmmmmm ( i knew it must feel disgusting for u that a lower caste poor guy like me is even approaching so close to u ur father would make me throw my entire family out of this viallage if he saw i am 3 feet close to u )
[Image: bd49ae85108b9a11a45f1c2e3cecdf6e.jpg]
Shraddha felt the lips touch her feet

she kicked u with her other feet in anger

her heels hit your shoulder blade

Shraddha - Aye! heels utaarne ko kaha hai.. zubaan sambhal apni samjha.. kutta hai tu.. apni aukat mein reh

Shraddha then put her other foot on your face to remove the 2nd heel

she laid back on the sofa

Shraddha - ufff.. i'm so tired.. chal zara mere pairo ko massage kar.. aur haan zyada smart na banne ki koshish kario warna tera ye last din hoga iss naukri mein

Shraddha then took her phone out and started messaging her friends

while both her feet were on your head

[Image: Shraddha-Kapoor-looks-ravishing-in-the-r...gazine.jpg]
(19-05-2020, 02:23 PM)JRoccky Wrote: Shraddha felt the lips touch her feet

she kicked u with her other feet in anger

her heels hit your shoulder blade

Shraddha - Aye! heels utaarne ko kaha hai.. zubaan sambhal apni samjha.. kutta hai tu.. apni aukat mein reh

Shraddha then put her other foot on your face to remove the 2nd heel

she laid back on the sofa

Shraddha - ufff.. i'm so tired.. chal zara mere pairo ko massage kar.. aur haan zyada smart na banne ki koshish kario warna tera ye last din hoga iss naukri mein

Shraddha then took her phone out and started messaging her friends

while both her feet were on your head

[Image: Shraddha-Kapoor-looks-ravishing-in-the-r...gazine.jpg]

( i worked day and night in the sun and my body was rough as a stone so ur kick just scratched my skin and i dint even felt anything but looking at ur anger i kept my eyes down as my aukaat was not even to look at u and i knew it whenever i tried to cross that line u made me remember where i belong )
( now understanding my mistake i made my face as a footstool for u as i using my rough fingers unbuckled ur heels slowly on left feet my fingers trembled a  little as i was not supposed to even give a little bit of irritation to u )

( as i removed ur heels the ssweat moisture trapped inside gave a nice scent type smell which came hitting directly my nose and it went inside my nostrils)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh mmmmmmmmmmm( my lips opened unconsiously)

ji malkin mai apni aukaat janta hu malkin memsaab ( drank the saliva in my mouth knowing what i shuldnt even dream)
( ufff kitni makhmali skin hai uffff )

( removed the other heel and placed it inside the shoelocker and came to u for feet msaage as u were texting not evening looking down)

( i brught a plate filled with milk and rose petals and first started to pour and freshen up ur skin )

( i mumbled slowly)

om shradhay namah ( with closed passionate eyes i had a slight bulge in my trouser my now )

[Image: shraddha%2Bkapoor%2Bhot%2Bthigh%2Bshow%2...9%2529.jpg]
Shraddha slowly was getting more and more comfortable

she kept her head back and put on some music

it was in english you could not understand a single word of it

Shraddha was relaxed she closed her eyes and pushed her hair back

you looked up to see her cleavage could be seen now

you did not have the best view for the cleavage but you could see inside her dress and into her panties very clearly

and you saw the pink panties once again

Shraddha was lipping the song cutely

you could see that any man would love to have this woman

she was so cute

yet so fierce and bossy

as ur concentration was diverted due to shraddha's beauty

you applied too much pressure on her ankle

Shraddha - Ouch ! oye! kutte kahi ke.. kya kia tune.. aahhhh. it hurts

Shraddha bahaut naazuk thi isliye your strong grip hurt her more than normal

pehle gussa hui but then she acted like a weak little girl feeling pain

you could see how different her both versions are

ek minute mein bossy.. ek minute mein cutie

[Image: outfit-of-august-cover-shoot-grazia-india-2019.jpg]
(19-05-2020, 02:44 PM)JRoccky Wrote: Shraddha slowly was getting more and more comfortable

she kept her head back and put on some music

it was in english you could not understand a single word of it

Shraddha was relaxed she closed her eyes and pushed her hair back

you looked up to see her cleavage could be seen now

you did not have the best view for the cleavage but you could see inside her dress and into her panties very clearly

and you saw the pink panties once again

Shraddha was lipping the song cutely

you could see that any man would love to have this woman

she was so cute

yet so fierce and bossy

as ur concentration was diverted due to shraddha's beauty

you applied too much pressure on her ankle

Shraddha - Ouch ! oye! kutte kahi ke.. kya kia tune.. aahhhh. it hurts

Shraddha bahaut naazuk thi isliye your strong grip hurt her more than normal

pehle gussa hui but then she acted like a weak little girl feeling pain

you could see how different her both versions are

ek minute mein bossy.. ek minute mein cutie

[Image: outfit-of-august-cover-shoot-grazia-india-2019.jpg]

( as u pulled ur hair back i took a peek of ur creamy slight moist armpits uff)

( kaash ise paas se sunghne bhi mil jaye mere jaise low class admi ke liye bhot badi baat thi jo mai poore gareeb community me pride ke sath bol saku)

( i was massasing ur finger on feet and then as i looked at ur panty i was imaging me getting inside ur skirt and eating ur pussy like a hungry animal who wasnt fed for his lifetime)

( my mouth was wwatering and i was gulping my saliva uffff kitna meetha hoga waha uffff)

( as u showed slight pain and looked at me i was briefly oggling ur inner thigh which u may ave seen i suddenly looked down and acted like a innocent guy)
memsaab sorry wo deep relief ke liye kiya tha malkin( ekdum makhmali soft pyare feet fingers the ufff )

pourrrrrrrrrrrr ( doodh ka ek bottle pour kiya from ankles)

memsaab sorry memsaab ( slowly rubbing there with slight rough thum )

( i was looking down at ur anklt aur ye soch rha tha kaash ye talwe se dhule hue doodh mere gharwale pi saki i would have felt very lucky)

malkin wo english gane aapko samajhte hai kya ( trying to make a conversation sitting below ur feet making u forget that i hurt u little)

[Image: DSC_52442.jpg]
awesome
uffff shrddha ki tight chut
sex
(19-05-2020, 02:10 PM)HungrySatish Wrote: ( i belonged to a lower caste and i was told that i was born to serve the upper castes and now seeing a kapoor in front of me ordering me i knew wht they told in my childhood was true )

ji memsaab mera papa bhi aapke pardada ke liye kaam kiye hai memsaab hamara khandaan kapoor khandaan ke kripa se je rhe hai

( ohhh now she wants to just enjoy her powers as u told u wanted to  test me)

( i walked with bowed head but knowing that now u want me on my knees i was getting little afraid that now u are learning ur true powers and turing froma cute girl to a strict memsaab slowly)

ji memsaab ( i walked on all 4 like a dog crawling towards u and as i was crawling i was looking at ur anlets uff it was pure gold anklets ufff jindagi bhar inke talwe chatte jina hai )

( as u told me to reove ur heels i was about to do something that even i ddidnt knew in my head i was a dog for u and i forgot that i was a human being)

ji malkin ( i bowed my head and placed teeth on ur boot buckle )

ammmm  ( my lips slowly caressed ur feet )

( i was sniffing the aroma ) mmmmmmmmmmmm ( i knew it must feel disgusting for u that a lower caste poor guy like me is even approaching so close to u ur father would make me throw my entire family out of this viallage if he saw i am 3 feet close to u )
[Image: bd49ae85108b9a11a45f1c2e3cecdf6e.jpg]
Xossip Exbii 32000 Didi Boudi Photo Archive
https://photos.app.goo.gl/dcz7dKQ8E871mRLc8

Join and make regular comment to allowed in album.