Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.78 Average
User Ur imagination and fuck them

[Image: 20210519-014218.jpg]

what... he is coming with his 4 friends...

Disclaimer : All comments/views expressed in this post are all false and it has absolutely no bearing to the real person. All the comments are purely fantasies and should be taken in the same spirit. note:This user is not responsible any legal matters;if anyone find any illegal post can report this user. ALL PHOTOS POSTED by THIS USER COLLECTED FROM internet. Administrators of forum are requested to delete post which they find not legal.
(21-05-2021, 12:36 AM)danny_daniel Wrote:

[Image: 20210519-014218.jpg]

what... he is coming with his 4 friends...  

Disclaimer : All comments/views expressed in this post are all false and it has absolutely no bearing to the real person. All the comments are purely fantasies and should be taken in the same spirit. note:This user is not responsible any legal matters;if anyone find any illegal post can report this user. ALL PHOTOS POSTED by THIS USER COLLECTED FROM internet. Administrators of forum are requested to delete post which they find not legal.
how didi gets shocked as i was the one who fucked her in first night and am coming again to make her a mom soon
(21-05-2021, 12:29 AM)Johnpaul Wrote: howq i pinch bhahbi ass and bite her boobies as she turns

(21-05-2021, 12:30 AM)Johnpaul Wrote: how i make bhabhi wear this to make her say she is my baby girl

(21-05-2021, 12:30 AM)Johnpaul Wrote: how bhabhi explin to her hubby when i lie on her like sandwich its baby making time and am pouring in her

(21-05-2021, 12:31 AM)Johnpaul Wrote: how two didi wears gown and lets my cum flow out her thighss but 3rd naughty didi wears shorts and keeps it in her pussy

(21-05-2021, 12:35 AM)Johnpaul Wrote: how i make kaju akka scream hard enough to make anu bhabhi feel how kaju akka pussy being ravished

(21-05-2021, 12:36 AM)Johnpaul Wrote: how bhabhi asked for tight buns.. and i fucked her pussy from behind one month and she got her shiny hot tight buns

[Image: 20210516-131434.jpg]

showing her bed skills on camera

[Image: 20210516-131437.jpg]

showing her bed skills on camera...thins time from front

(21-05-2021, 12:39 AM)danny_daniel Wrote:

[Image: 20210516-131434.jpg]

showing her bed skills on camera

tammuuu   Heart

how i play with tammu akka on beach and fill her pussy but she knew its not gonan over until its next day noon
(21-05-2021, 12:40 AM)danny_daniel Wrote:

[Image: 20210516-131437.jpg]

showing her bed skills on camera...thins time from front  

how tammu akak gives her boobies to suck her milk while she drains me all day and night in beach making it a beach honeymoon

[Image: ezgif-3-5548821ab893.gif]

chori ke chuche

[Image: ezgif-7-097bb4ae2561.gif]

dont feel tired... u have to take 1 more dick for the day

[Image: ezgif-4-2b0239c79dd0.gif]

pehchan kaun....

(21-05-2021, 01:08 AM)danny_daniel Wrote:

[Image: ezgif-7-097bb4ae2561.gif]

dont feel tired... u have to take 1 more dick for the day  

how i make kaju akak pregoo with twins but her hubby thinks its his