Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Poll: Which "avatar" is hotter to fuck ??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fresh "BRIDE"
36.71%
29 36.71%
Mature "BHABHI:
63.29%
50 63.29%
Total 79 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Actresses as Bride + Bhabhi FUCKING fantasy
Kf flirting with her infront of ranveer 

Kf:ya bhabi really big fan of your work specially your skills they are amazing !! 

Kf:well ranveer you know bhabi ne bahut struggle kiya hai bollywood me entry ke liye ?? Hai na bhabi 
Looking at her curiously signaling her that I will tell ranveer about us 
[Image: 061d85a1cc89b41201ca051998e9da83.jpg]
(20-12-2018, 04:08 PM)King of fantasy Wrote: Kf flirting with her infront of ranveer 

Kf:ya bhabi really big fan of your work specially your skills they are amazing !! 

Kf:well ranveer you know bhabi ne bahut struggle kiya hai bollywood me entry ke liye ?? Hai na bhabi 
Looking at her curiously signaling her that I will tell ranveer about us 

Deepika was scared to think of Ranveer finding out about all the men she slept with to get where she was in Bollywood. Kf being one of them. Her heart was panting loud and Kf could see her breasts move up and down due to her heavy breathing and tensed up body. He was already lusting for her now.

She immediately tried to change the talk.

Deepika - Umm.. Ranveer.. vo dekho mummy bula rahi hai mujhe ghar mein.. mai abhi aati hun just

[Image: 91677188_download.jpg]
Kf:ranveer by the way good choice she would be a good wife to have for all of us 
He didn't underStand what I mean 

Kf:ranveer agar tumhari permission ho to kya me deepika bhabi ke sath thoda time spend kar sakta hu you know me unka kitna bada fan hu so ...

Ranveer:are kf isme puchne wali kya baat hai bhabi hai tumhari abhi wo devar ho tum jante ho bhabi -devar ka rishta kaisa hota hai .....  ranveer thought iam her fan 

I went behind deepika inside house watching her swaying ass 

Kf:arr deepika suno ruko wait  ...
[Image: 5fd9d738ddf7f07a25287376bc36ec2e.jpg]
(20-12-2018, 04:17 PM)King of fantasy Wrote: Kf:ranveer by the way good choice she would be a good wife to have for all of us 
He didn't underStand what I mean 

Kf:ranveer agar tumhari permission ho to kya me deepika bhabi ke sath thoda time spend kar sakta hu you know me unka kitna bada fan hu so ...

Ranveer:are kf isme puchne wali kya baat hai bhabi hai tumhari abhi wo devar ho tum jante ho bhabi -devar ka rishta kaisa hota hai .....  ranveer thought iam her fan 

I went behind deepika inside house watching her swaying ass 

Kf:arr deepika dino ruko wait  ...

Deepika went inside walking briskly.. she couldn't hear Kf's words as heart was pounding very hard. Deepika saw a table with different kinds of alcohol placed as a buffet for all to enjoy.

Deepika took one of the bourbon bottles and gulped a small amount which hit her instantly and calmed her body a little.

Kf came inside and saw Deepika drink the booze from the bottle itself. He got even more excited at seeing Deepika so much in fear and confusion as the last time Deepika was too confident for his liking. Seeing a huge star be so submissive to him got Kf extremely hard to the point that he just couldn't hide the boner. 

[Image: 91677260_44774042_352186372026252_629439...2764_n.jpg]
Kf mad in lust after seeing her like this drinking 

Kf went near her holding her hand speaking in her ears sexily
Kf: Deepika chalo mere sath jaan ab aur nahi raha jaa raha hai .....
Holding her hand and taking her towards small store room at corner deepika taking alcohol bottle with her 

Taking her infront of whole public towards the store room 
[Image: 3f816adf58eb1f8c5c6a8285bfc08066.jpg]
(20-12-2018, 04:29 PM)King of fantasy Wrote: Kf mad in lust after seeing her like this drinking 

Kf went near her holding her hand speaking in her ears sexily
Kf: Deepika chalo mere sath jaan ab aur nahi raha jaa raha hai .....
Holding her hand and taking her towards small store room at corner deepika taking alcohol bottle with her 

Taking her infront of whole public towards the store room

Deepika kept gulping down more and more alcohol as a result she was now drowsy.

Deepika - Hehehehe.. my fucking luck!.. jiska randi banke choda.. vo hi aaj.. *hiccup*.. mera devar nikla!..my.. fucking.. luck!

Deepika, drunk, followed Kf blindly to the store room. Both were in the small space where no one could see them now.

Deepika (drunk) - Hey handsome!.. bhabhi ke saath.. akele aise... bhabhi ki leni hai kya (winks at him with one finger on Kf's chin teasing him)

[Image: 91677278_46427683_290758171556827_546352...9008_n.jpg]
Kf very excited to see her in this condition 

Kf:aahss bahut zor se leni hai bhabi aahum
 Takes her finger in my mouth sucking it aahmss... 
And holds her by her waist pulling her close to me squeezing her body in my arms 

Kf:aahmss bhabi logi ek aur bar apne devar ka ??? Haasss 

My cock rubbing on her crotch over her dress 
[Image: fdbbd3bf2449253010943e73a534e234.jpg]
(20-12-2018, 04:43 PM)King of fantasy Wrote: Kf very excited to see her in this condition 

Kf:aahss bahut zor se leni hai bhabi aahum
 Takes her finger in my mouth sucking it aahmss... 
And holds her by her waist pulling her close to me squeezing her body in my arms 

Kf:aahmss bhabi logi ek aur bar apne devar ka ??? Haasss 

My cock rubbing on her crotch over her dress

Deepika - Unnn..mmmm..hatttooo.. hattoo mere se dur raho.. tum bahaut hi naughty devar ho!

Deepika sexily saying the word "naughty" and pushing Kf a little bit away

[Image: 91677296_deepika-padukone-ranveer-singh-...243533.jpg]
Kf :aahmm bhabi bahut dino bad hath lagi ho itni asani se kaise hat jau aahmmss 
Leave her finger hold her face and rubbing my lips on her lips 
Smooching wildly her alcohol taste kissing her madly aahumm slurrpp ppcuhmm 
Drinking her alcoholic saliva aahss ahumm 
Pushing her on wall 
My tent rubbing on her crotch dry humping her over dress
[Image: 7cc682a2218a8df1aa221f21025fa394--soha-a...dukone.jpg]
(20-12-2018, 04:51 PM)King of fantasy Wrote: Kf :aahmm bhabi bahut dino bad hath lagi ho itni asani se kaise hat jau aahmmss 
Leave her finger hold her face and rubbing my lips on her lips 
Smooching wildly her alcohol taste kissing her madly aahumm slurrpp ppcuhmm 
Drinking her alcoholic saliva aahss ahumm 
Pushing her on wall 
My tent rubbing on her crotch dry humping her over dress

Deepika - Ummmuuahhhh...ammmuuahhhh....nnnnnnnnnoooooo...

Deepika in her drunk state being kissed with this passion.

She poured the alcohol from the bottle on top of them both as they kissed hard. Kf felt the wetness of the alcohol and the strong smell fill the room.

Deepika - Ummmmuaahhh..hhehhhheee,,,,aaaammmmuuuuahhh..slllllurrrrrpppppppppppp...ammmmuuuahhhhh....bhhabbhhhiii kiii loogee...aaaahhhhh...aappnnii bhaaabbhhii kii...aaahhhhhh.. tooo firr looo naa......apppppppp

Deepika kissing Kf back and bitting one of his lip which then bled a little bit

[Image: 91677271_43046160_202465164016624_445685...8011_n.jpg]