Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Poll: Which "avatar" is hotter to fuck ??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fresh "BRIDE"
36.71%
29 36.71%
Mature "BHABHI:
63.29%
50 63.29%
Total 79 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Actresses as Bride + Bhabhi FUCKING fantasy
(28-03-2020, 12:00 AM)Zizou5 Wrote: [Image: Actress-Tamannaah-Bhatia-Still-in-a-Pool-.jpg]

Tamanna was at the height of her sluttiness..

Never before could she act like such a whore.. her husband was too conservative..

but here.. with her hubby's brother.. she knew that she could do anything!

As Tamanna spread her pussy for me.. I grabbed her wet hair in a hand's grip..

I pulled on it hard.. jerking it back.. her face was straight looking into the mirror..

I was standing tall behind her.. she was bent forwards.. looking in the reflection to me..

and saying the words.. slowly.. "PLEASE DO IT"..

I then.. shoved my cock back into her pussy..

The jerk from the push.. was so much that her both hands fell to the mirror.. to prevent her from falling..

she never knew of such strength.. Vijay bhaiya was not capable of such a feat.. and I was showing her how it is done..

ZIZ - Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh.. you slutty bitch!....aaahhh aaaaahhhh aaaaaahh aaaaaaaaahhhh aaaaaahhhhhh..

I kept fucking my Tamanna bhabhi with all my strength and passion.. calling her abusive words too.. she was loving it..

All her life she was respected so much.. that she started to hate that image of herself.. she wanted someone to abuse her.. use her body for his own pleasure.. make her feel like a woman..

and now she was getting that..

I was pounding Tamanna bhabhi's pussy..

only a reverb of sound could be heard.. and the sound was of my thigh flesh thumping into bhabhi's asscheeks flesh... thapppp.. thapppp.. thapppp.. thapppp.. thapppp.. thapppp.. thapppp.. thapppp.. thapppp.. thapppp.. thapppp.. thapppp.. thapppp.. thapppp.. thapppp..

Tamanna bhabhi was about to cum.. and her face was telling it clearly.. but that made my cock harder.. if i was to cum before.. now I wanted to last even longer..

I fucked her while looking into her eyes from the reflection of the mirror.. but then I started to look at the naked back of my bhabhi's white creamy skin.. it was too erotic for my city cock.. to take in..

her fresh.. bathed in natural ingredients.. naked back flesh was glistening... I started to scratch her back.. making deep light red marks of my fingers.. as my cock went in and out of her woman hole..

ZIZ - Aaaaaaaahhhhh... uuuuuuhhhhhhhh.....aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh..

I fucked Tamanna bhabhi till she came hard on my cock.. slapping her ass as she was cumming.. so that the slapping made her cum into squirting..

Tamanna bhabhi's eyes rolled back up into her head.. as experienced squirting for the first time in her life... and it was on my cock..

I bend over and kissed her naked back.. going from her lower back to the back of her neck..

her NAPE.. which was my most favorite spot on a woman's body...

ZIZ - Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh... I love your NAPE bhabhi !... aammmmmuuuauaaahhhhlllllllluuuuuuuuppppppp...

[Image: 21246fb5c24cdab6edec704518be2016.jpg]
masti hot show
(28-03-2020, 12:00 AM)Zizou5 Wrote: [Image: Actress-Tamannaah-Bhatia-Still-in-a-Pool-.jpg]

Tamanna was at the height of her sluttiness..

Never before could she act like such a whore.. her husband was too conservative..

but here.. with her hubby's brother.. she knew that she could do anything!

As Tamanna spread her pussy for me.. I grabbed her wet hair in a hand's grip..

I pulled on it hard.. jerking it back.. her face was straight looking into the mirror..

I was standing tall behind her.. she was bent forwards.. looking in the reflection to me..

and saying the words.. slowly.. "PLEASE DO IT"..

I then.. shoved my cock back into her pussy..

The jerk from the push.. was so much that her both hands fell to the mirror.. to prevent her from falling..

she never knew of such strength.. Vijay bhaiya was not capable of such a feat.. and I was showing her how it is done..

ZIZ - Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh.. you slutty bitch!....aaahhh aaaaahhhh aaaaaahh aaaaaaaaahhhh aaaaaahhhhhh..

I kept fucking my Tamanna bhabhi with all my strength and passion.. calling her abusive words too.. she was loving it..

All her life she was respected so much.. that she started to hate that image of herself.. she wanted someone to abuse her.. use her body for his own pleasure.. make her feel like a woman..

and now she was getting that..

I was pounding Tamanna bhabhi's pussy..

only a reverb of sound could be heard.. and the sound was of my thigh flesh thumping into bhabhi's asscheeks flesh... thapppp.. thapppp.. thapppp.. thapppp.. thapppp.. thapppp.. thapppp.. thapppp.. thapppp.. thapppp.. thapppp.. thapppp.. thapppp.. thapppp.. thapppp..

Tamanna bhabhi was about to cum.. and her face was telling it clearly.. but that made my cock harder.. if i was to cum before.. now I wanted to last even longer..

I fucked her while looking into her eyes from the reflection of the mirror.. but then I started to look at the naked back of my bhabhi's white creamy skin.. it was too erotic for my city cock.. to take in..

her fresh.. bathed in natural ingredients.. naked back flesh was glistening... I started to scratch her back.. making deep light red marks of my fingers.. as my cock went in and out of her woman hole..

ZIZ - Aaaaaaaahhhhh... uuuuuuhhhhhhhh.....aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh..

I fucked Tamanna bhabhi till she came hard on my cock.. slapping her ass as she was cumming.. so that the slapping made her cum into squirting..

Tamanna bhabhi's eyes rolled back up into her head.. as experienced squirting for the first time in her life... and it was on my cock..

I bend over and kissed her naked back.. going from her lower back to the back of her neck..

her NAPE.. which was my most favorite spot on a woman's body...

ZIZ - Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh... I love your NAPE bhabhi !... aammmmmuuuauaaahhhhlllllllluuuuuuuuppppppp...

[Image: 21246fb5c24cdab6edec704518be2016.jpg]
Plzz continue the story of Tamanna