Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hard to Find Celeb Content
This is a thread for folks ..who are not just shaggers but are connoisseurs of celeb content  + who have quality standards and like good quality pics / videos

This is to share things we find difficult to find in good quality and share how much you want it.

The idea is not to create a request thread ..but a thread where some of the most wanted content by ...folks who know quite well where to find - are unable to get it . So if someone somewhere knows about it ..gets it 

My request dont just name what you could not find - write a bit about it ..including sharing some pics ....

Also if you found something you found hard to find earlier - do share link and your experience (why you find it hot)  here Smile
TW's content now also available at Xforum
tW : starting with stuff i found difficult to find ...but recently found

katrina kaif - ishq shava dance

bc. .itni choti skirt. ....thighs out ..tummy out.....boobs out ..and .those moves. ...man dick raiser ...

lund loha kar deti thi

youtube hd did not cut it for me

thanks to a friend ....(not naming him ...since he pmd me the link ...not sure if he wants to be publicly akcnowledged but got the HD video recently )

loved it Big Grin

for those who like it ...or were looking for it : https://flash-files.com/c5e9i1OSxq

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(23-05-2020, 01:19 PM)timewaster Wrote: tW : starting with stuff i found difficult to find ...but recently found

bc. .itni choti skirt. ....thighs out ..tummy out.....boobs out ..and .those moves. ..  dick raiser ...

lund loha kar deti thi

thanks to a friend ....(not naming him ...since he pmd me the link ...not sure if he wants to be publicly akcnowledged but got the HD video recently )

loved it Big Grin

for those who like it ...or were looking for it : https://flash-files.com/c5e9i1OSxq

[Image: tumblr_pmck0sdCkf1u7dw63o3_500.gifv]
Kriti Sanon - Zee Cine Awards Performance

March 2020

bc .....all slutty songs ..with slutty expressions ....and that tummy fat for the first time 

poore india ne hialaay 

par HD quality ke bina 

kabhi kahin to milegi ..isski HD quality - i  am sure folks will be ready to pay for it too 

[Image: zee-3.jpg]
katrina kaif in Bade Dil Wala

the movie from where the katrina kaif we know today emerged

this song got overshadowed by Sheela - but katrina lovers esp her naabhi lovers ke liye this is a treat

but HD quality has escaped everyone Sad

(23-05-2020, 01:19 PM)timewaster Wrote: tW : starting with stuff i found difficult to find ...but recently found

bc. .itni choti skirt. ....thighs out ..tummy out.....boobs out ..and .those moves. ...man dick raiser ...

lund loha kar deti thi

loved it Big Grin

Thanks a lot man !!  thanks
And also what an amazing concept for a Thread !! I hope we get more out of this thread and hopefully more people find this thread useful !!  yourock