Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average
fucked up mind
(14-12-2018, 09:27 AM)jithu1883 Wrote: aaaaahh.. i moan again.. and close my eyes.. feeling her big boobs press my chest.. aa didi.. i love it when u hug me like this.,,., u know that.. mmm.. i hug her a bit harder,, trying to enjoy her boobs a bit more

hmmmmm jit thats enough leave me ...she trying to push u ...but u holding her hard .......jit .....pls stop making those noises......dont u think its bad that u think like that of ur didi huh 
[Image: 46513840_2267458763500144_66864045839016...e=5CAACDBD]
i still shocked my hand will her on cock over her pants.....mmm but ilu .........as she bites my lips mmm i kiss her mmm ...feeling horny by her kiss ...but ilu how cna we ....i mean
aa.. didi.. i know it is bad.. but...please.. i love ur big boobs.. they feel so soft whenever u hug me.. ok didi.. i don't want to put u at discomfort.. just take one selfie with me didi.. come close na...
(14-12-2018, 09:30 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i still shocked my hand will her on cock over her pants.....mmm but ilu .........as she bites my lips mmm i kiss her mmm ...feeling horny by her kiss ...but ilu how cna we ....i mean

aaa..abhi.. mmm.. kissing u and sucking blood on ur lips.. u mean babies.. if u want.. u can rape my sister abhi.. and we will keep that child.. u want that abhi?

[Image: 46670123_785255221809748_524314646406601...e=5C9CDB88]
(14-12-2018, 09:32 AM)jithu1883 Wrote: aa.. didi.. i know it is bad.. but...please.. i love ur big boobs.. they feel so soft whenever u hug me.. ok didi.. i don't want to put u at discomfort.. just take one selfie with me didi.. come close na...

she feels bad listening to ur begging and seeing ur frustration .....ok jit just one selfie ok ...she hugs u harder her boobs pressing ur chest 
[Image: geetha-madhuri-rare-pictures6.jpg]
hmmmmmm what ilu mmmmmmm i also kiss her hard mmmmmmmmmm u love me soo much huh ....i press her cock hard ....i pulling her pants down mmmmmm
aaa.. didi.. i click the picture.. but.. as she presses her boobs hard to my chest.. i moan and close my eyes...
Photo 
yeha.. abhi.. aaaaaahh.. what are u doing? why are u taking off my pants... ? i thought u didn't like it.. i like u so much abhi... i will get u any girl who u want to fuck. .but.. u should never leave me

[Image: 46053408_1758469860942706_79826532531647...e=5C9300CD]
(14-12-2018, 09:36 AM)jithu1883 Wrote: aaa.. didi.. i click the picture.. but.. as she presses her boobs hard to my chest.. i moan and close my eyes...

as u take the picture .....she moves away ...jit u took ur pic .......nw dont speak like that again .....i am ur didi u have to respect me .....ok ..she rubs ur hair ......but i understand ur frustration but u need find other girl ok not ur didi 
[Image: Geetha-Madhuri-Singer-Images-8.jpg]
hmmmmmmm ilu yess but u are turning me on soo much mmmmm i pull her pants down her hard small white cock pops out i slap it slowly mmmmmmm ilu u are making soo horny baby mmm