Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
Ritika : hm haa yss hmm uma uma umma umma uma haa ysss karke moan karthe huye thuje ghaske pakad liyaa.. and starte dto respond to ur kiss umma umma umma umma umaa

HD : ah yss kajal umm aumm aumm aadan what a proper body u have...!! kaajal kehthe huye uski bagal chaat the huye... uski dress ki side pe rahi zip ko kholne laga... and making her dress loose.. and slowly started to take of her sleev and dress down.. and poora neeche kheenchath ehuye dres sko neeche kardiyaa til her hip..

and she is not wearing bra for that dress so her boobs pops out......stiff round with erected nipples...

HD : ah yssss damn holy shit.. what a perfect big round boobsss kajal.. kehthe huye seedha mere face ko uski bade bade boobs pe rakhake ragadne laga ahh yss ahh yss ahh ysss haaa haa haa and bitng he rnipples.. gently.. and tongue se uski nipple ke saath khel rahahu
(06-03-2019, 11:50 AM)white panther87 Wrote: Ritika : hm haa yss hmm uma uma umma umma uma haa ysss karke moan karthe huye thuje ghaske pakad liyaa.. and starte dto respond to ur kiss umma umma umma umma umaa

HD : ah yss kajal umm aumm aumm aadan what a proper body u have...!! kaajal kehthe huye uski bagal chaat the huye... uski dress ki side pe rahi zip ko kholne laga... and making her dress loose.. and slowly started to take of her sleev and dress down.. and poora neeche kheenchath ehuye dres sko neeche kardiyaa til her hip..

and she is not wearing bra for that dress so her boobs pops out......stiff round with erected nipples...

HD : ah yssss damn holy shit.. what a perfect big round boobsss kajal.. kehthe huye seedha mere face ko uski bade bade boobs pe rakhake ragadne laga ahh yss ahh yss ahh ysss haaa haa haa and bitng he rnipples.. gently.. and tongue se uski nipple ke saath khel rahahu

kajal: aummm aummmmm ummm ahhhhh ummm my boobs aumm haahh hardick sach sach batao hardick ... tumhari biwi ko pata lag gaya to... tumhare ghar me kalesh to nhi hoga na ummmmmm ummmmmm umm ahh she massaging ur head over her boobs aummmmm ummm ummm umm ahhhh.. looking at me and ritika...

ritika u enjoying with your brother.. aummmm ummm umm ahhh ummmmahhh uff 

ritika: aummmm umm kissing my lips aummmmm umm umm yeah baby aummmm ymmm umm ur hubby is too good aummmm ummmm ummmm umm

me: umm ummmm yeah baby want to be your baby.. now.... kehte hue usko khadaa arta hu.... aur usko mirror ke saamne lekar jaata hu....aur peeche se uske hairs ko side karke uski neck khaata hu ummmmm ummmm umm umm aaur age hath daalkar uske boobs dabate hue uske buttons thread khol rha hu and her black bra being visible and she is looking damn hot

and tumhe bhi vo boobs face upar karke kajal ke boobs chat te hue dikh rhe haai. 

umm umm sucking her ear lobes and neck

kajal: aumm ummmm umm umm baby aumm as she is trying to put her hands over ur dick neeche lakar

ummm ummmm 

[Image: 36311550_1833485813380724_40603786991433...e=5D221F00]

[Image: tamannaah-bhatia-kajal-aggarwal-rakul-pr...s-0011.jpg]
Ritika : ah ys shaa uff.. kaha lekar jaa rahe ho  arjun.. and when u make her stand infront of mirror....!!

and take of her top... she is standing in bra.. and neeche jeans.. and u hold he rboobs.. and starte dto sqeez them.. and kissing her ear lobs...

Ritika : ah ys haaaaa hm ha aysss Arjun.. uff.. haaaaa uff dheere uf.... (watching i m sucking kajal boobs like hungry beast) there friend tho there biwi ke mammonpe  chad chukaa he.... kehthe huye ek hatah peeche daalke.. there sar ko sehla rahi he.. and she can feel ur bulg on her tight jeans ass..

kajal moaning heavyly.. by the sucking of her boobs in beast way...

HD : ah ysss kajal.. ah ys damn what a boobs. u have kehthe huye... ek mamme ko poora ka poora mooke andar thak lekar.. vaccum karne ki tarah choosne laga slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp surp slurp slurp....

and dossre haath se doosre mamme ko dabaa rahahu.. and aur ek haath ko dheere se neeche lejaathe huye. uski aadhi khuli dress ke andar daalthe huye... uski panty ke upar se choot ko.. rub karne laga.. ah ys kjal.. damn u r so fucking wet..

kajal : started to wave her body on couch.. but i m not allowing her to lift he rbody.. sucking her boobs one after another exchanging it.. and ek hatah se uski choot ko zor zor se rub karne laga..
[Image: download.jpg]
[Image: Tamanna%20(91).JPG]
[Image: Tamanna%20(74).JPG]
[Image: Tamanna%20(51).JPG]
[Image: Tamanna%20(5).JPG]
[Image: Tamanna%20(13).JPG]
[Image: Tamanna%20(39).JPG]