Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
I am HD and John is my friend.. and Yami is his elder sister...

and today is valentines day... me and john after finishing the college.. came to john's house wo spend some time

at that time me and john saw yami is sitting alone on the couch in sad mood.. no one other in the house..

HD : hey john why ur sister sitting so sad alone in the house..?

[Image: Yami-Gautam-Hot-Stills-4.jpg]
(23-02-2019, 02:15 PM)white panther87 Wrote: I am HD and John is my friend.. and Yami is his elder sister...

and today is valentines day... me and john after finishing the college.. came to john's house wo spend some time

at that time me and john saw yami is sitting alone on the couch in sad mood.. no one other in the house..

HD : hey john why ur sister sitting so sad alone in the house..?

[Image: Yami-Gautam-Hot-Stills-4.jpg]
 Chottu: i don't know buddy...
 [ i walked to her and she was sitting down in floor ] didi.... didi.... what wrong didi.... [ i was asking but she was not replying ] didi...... [ i held my hand on her shoulder and shaked her a bit ] didii... what happened didii... [ i was seeing her glorious face sad nd she lost her smile ] didi.... what happened didi... u ... u....
HD : what happened yami deedi..  come on share with us naa saying me and John both sit on right and left to her... on the sofa

HD ; come on Yami didi.. tell us what happened

Yami : in sad toone. nothing guys.. pls pleave me alone... u guys don't understand..

HD : oh come on yami deedi. we can.. tell us.. share ur pain with us.. it make sur heart lighter.. and we try to solve ur problem.. pls share with us

[Image: 65561720.cms?imgsize=669146]
(23-02-2019, 02:21 PM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : what happened yami deedi..  come on share with us naa saying me and John both sit on right and left to her... on the sofa

HD ; come on Yami didi.. tell us what happened

Yami : in sad toone. nothing guys.. pls pleave me alone... u guys don't understand..

HD : oh come on yami deedi. we can.. tell us.. share ur pain with us.. it make sur heart lighter.. and we try to solve ur problem.. pls share with us

[Image: 65561720.cms?imgsize=669146]
 Chottu: didi.... come on didi.... u are my swet sister and seeing u like this ... plss didi tell nah... [ i held her hand and asked softlky hile holding her hand and she was seeing both of us with a smile which was like forced smile] didi... come on... u know u can share with chootu and HD anything didi...
is there any problems in college didi.... or ??
[ i was not sure to ask as she is elder but she was smiling at us with some kind of relieef]
HD : yess yami deedi.. tell us na saying i put my hand on her shoulder rubbed it gently like consoling her..

Yami : ahh yss ok ok.. u guys know na i had a boyfriend named Rakesh.. today today... he broke up with me.. and proposed another girl right infront of me...!!

so thats why i m so sad...!! no once likes me...

HD : what the fuck.. he ditched u yami deedi.. he is the worlds biggest idiot i think...! i knew abt him he always run behind the money... 

u don't worry yami deedi.. u can have much better man than him.. why r u crying for that waste fellow..

Yami : ha ha thnks guys for ur support.. but but.. i m feeling alone now.. 

[Image: 49461855_1973107172785551_33834515321407...e=5CDF04AE]
(23-02-2019, 02:30 PM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : yess yami deedi.. tell us na saying i put my hand on her shoulder rubbed it gently like consoling her..

Yami : ahh yss ok ok.. u guys know na i had a boyfriend named Rakesh.. today today... he broke up with me.. and proposed another girl right infront of me...!!

so thats why i m so sad...!! no once likes me...

HD : what the fuck.. he ditched u yami deedi.. he is the worlds biggest idiot i think...! i knew abt him he always run behind the money... 

u don't worry yami deedi.. u can have much better man than him.. why r u crying for that waste fellow..

Yami : ha ha thnks guys for ur support.. but but.. i m feeling alone now.. 

[Image: 49461855_1973107172785551_33834515321407...e=5CDF04AE]
chottu: that idiot... why are u feeling for that loser didi.... come on smile nah.... [ i started to tickle her in hip like i used to do when i was a kid and she was layughing ] come on didi.. u know u look so nice when u smoile didi... come on hehehehe there....
[ i was happy seeing her smiling ] didi... why are u alone didi... we are here nah ... we will always be here with you didi... right buddy ? [ i asked him while still keeping my hand son her hip like i was tickling but now i stopped but still mh hand wa son her hip ]
Yami : heey haaa heyy ha ha haaaaa stop chotu.. ha ysss its tickeling.. whil eu tickeling she started to smile and laugh slowly..

and moving here and there... and bending on me... and i hold her from both hand...

and suddnely u stopped tickeling.. but keeping ur hand on her hip.. and i also holding her from behind....on her shoulders....

slowly everyones mood changed... looking at each other with lusty eyes...

and slowly i started to move my hand downwards from her shoulder... towards her smoothy upper chest.. 

HD : (keeping my face on her shoulder and whispering in her ears) ahh ysss yami deedi. why should u feel lone when we r here... we will give u the unlimited fun pleasure.. on this  valentines day.. saying i started open her top button one by one

Yami started to breat heavier..  haa guys what r u doing. haaa stop it.. i m elder than u... haa hmm what if any one saw us.. 

but she is not opposing us physically.. her top is opened... and her milky fleshy boobs coming to visible in black bra

[Image: Dr6BEY8VsAEFaOI-1.jpg]
(23-02-2019, 02:40 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Yami : heey haaa heyy ha ha haaaaa stop chotu.. ha ysss its tickeling.. whil eu tickeling she started to smile and laugh slowly..

and moving here and there... and bending on me... and i hold her from both hand...

and suddnely u stopped tickeling.. but keeping ur hand on her hip.. and i also holding her from behind....on her shoulders....

slowly everyones mood changed... looking at each other with lusty eyes...

and slowly i started to move my hand downwards from her shoulder... towards her smoothy upper chest.. 

HD : (keeping my face on her shoulder and whispering in her ears) ahh ysss yami deedi. why should u feel lone when we r here... we will give u the unlimited fun pleasure.. on this  valentines day.. saying i started open her top button one by one

Yami started to breat heavier..  haa guys what r u doing. haaa stop it.. i m elder than u... haa hmm what if any one saw us.. 

but she is not opposing us physically.. her top is opened... and her milky fleshy boobs coming to visible in black bra

[Image: Dr6BEY8VsAEFaOI-1.jpg]

CHottu: didii.. we know... what lovers will have planned of rtoday... we won't let u be sad didi.... [ i slowly moved near her navle and breathed to amke her gasp and as she gasped i was kisisng her navel and she was shell shocked] ummmmm didiiii will give u all pleasure u imagined didii on this spl day... 
[ was holding her hip and was in front of her while trying to grab her ass and kissing her navel she was shocked by our both actions and she was gasping breathing and moaning in between ] ummmmmmmmm didiii ummmmmmmmmmm
Lage raho doston Wink
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
yami gasping and getting horny inside by our actinss...  and haaaaa she kept her on hand on ur back head.. and rubbing ...

yami ; ahh ysssss John.. uffff u have become big pervert with this friend...haa yss haa my navel hmm haa where is ur hand going John haaaa!!

and at the same time.. i turned her head towards me.. behind...

HD : ah ysss yami deedi.. today our hands go every where on ur body.. saying.. i slowly took my both hands inside her braa.. and gropped her both soft creamy fleshy boobs inside her bra... and squeezed them hardly

yami ; ahhhhhhhhhhh hmm haa hardick.. ah ysss i know its all urs.. teaching haaa my brother is innocent.. hmm with ur friendship he became pervert like u... ahh ys auch haaa my boobs haaa gently u naughty...

HD : ah ysss yami deedi.. ha ha when perverting gives u fun.. so what wrong in it.. lets enjoy the fun.. saying immediately locked her juicy lips and started to kis her mouth passonately ummm aumm aumm aumm aumm aummm umaa umma uma uma eating he rlipss. and suckin her tongue. slurp slurp slurp slurp and squeezing her both boobs.. inside her braa

Yami ;amn amn amn umma umma umma uma ohh ys umm aumma placing one hand on ur head and other on mine on top of her bra.. while i m squeezing....breathing heavyly.. her navel is goinginside and outtside.. by her heavy breath which making u crazy

[Image: 48391073_1952832458146356_87222119396750...e=5CF17570]