Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
ah yss katrina thum kya pehnogi wo baad me dekhathe he.. uff shit.. ye mammonko aise live me dekhunga me socha bhi nahi thaa...

ahh ysss uff this dark nipples kehthe huye bend hoke uski ek nipple ko ghaske bite karke kheenchane lagaa...

kat : moan in pain.. ah auch my nipple.. don't bite..

HD : ah ys haaa uff yes yes katrina. theri cheek sunana muje bahuth acha lagtah he.. kehthe huye.. me mere cab me music player lagaya. and selet her own song sheila ki jawaani..

ahh ysss meri sheela.. aaj theri jawani mere haath agayi.. kehthe huye seeda uski mammonko mooke andar thak lethe huye choosne laga like vaccuming it slrup slrup slrup slrup slrup slrup slru pslrup srup and ek ko dabaathe .. dossre ko choosthe huye  dono boobs ko exchange karthe karthe.. dono boobs ko choos raha hu slurp slurp slrup slrup slru pslrup ah yss katrina come on sing this song.. thum bhi gaavo ah ys sheela sheela ki jawaai slrup slrup slrup slru pslru slrup ab mere haath me fachak fachak fachak..

[Image: katrina+kaif+in+sheela+ki+jawani.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mqgxjrsVya1qh4qbqo1_500.gif]
katrina moans heavily

katrina : no aaahhh please dont bite ooohhhh no

her body aroma and creamy skin making hd mad

he was sucking her boobs like a hungry child

slluurrpp slluurrpp slluurrpp slluurrpp slluurrpp slluurrpp slluurrpp slluurrpp 

katrina afraid of hd now and embarassingly followed his orders

katrina : i m too sexy ooohhhh for you aaahhh main tere haath na aani

hd making it difficult for her to breathe properly

[Image: Du3CP3XXcAYRbc2.jpg]
kat : ah yss me theri haath haaa naa ahh aani..

HD : ah ys achaa.. ye lo aagayi.. meri haath me kehthe hhuye squeezed her one boobs and pinched her nipple...... and dragged it... ah ys bol bol aayina haath me..

Kat : (in pain)ahhh ahh ah haa my tiitiy ah y ha h aaagayi aaggayi  theri haath me.. ah sy auch haa yes yess haa no haa its paining

HD : ah yssss. ha ha ha haaaaaaa ah yssss katrina slurp slurp slurp slrup slurp karke uski dono boobs choos choos ke....

Ek single way road aathe hi... 

i said.. ah hysss katrina come on.. gaadi side me lagavo...

[Image: 24312474_1991863164424219_81072800908092...e=5CD17D7D]
katrina body paining due to hd rough actions

katrina : ok lagati hun

katrina stops the car sideways

it was a lonely road with no one to see miles around

hd still sucking her boobs

but now katrina left the steering for first time and pushing hd

katrina : aahhhh no please ab uuuhhh bas bhi karo

[Image: Indias-Got-Talent-78.jpg]
HD : ah yssss arey ah ys itni jaldi kaise..? abhi destination aya nahi he katrina.. 

HD : come on utaro car se.. 

Kat : whaat kyu..? nahi nahi.. mere kapde fat chuki he.. aise nahi bahar jaa sakthi me.. HD pls

HD : shh jitna kahunga utna karo.. nahi tho aise hi beech raaste me chodke chale javunga me.. 

Kat : ah shit kaha aake fas gayi me.. sochathe huye... wo fati huyi kapde ko apne badan pe chipkaake pakadkar... utarthi he.. and stands on footpath..

and me bhi doosri door se car se utarke.. bahar aatha hu... and close the doors of.. cab..

and suddnely pushes her on the cab and started to kiss her... lips once again umm aumma umma umma ummaaaa

and slowly went back..

ah yss katrina.. come on neeche jaavo.. aur mera lund chooso...

Kat : whaat..? what did u say..??? 

HD : yes u herd it right.. go on ur knees and suck my dick u bitch... otherwise u know na..what happens..?

kat : haaaa!!! par par aise public me.. beech raaste me...

HD : ha ha don't worry its common here.. u go on.. waise yaha koyi bhi nahi he. its a highway.. no one walks here..

[Image: 23755729_1984886608455208_39849536671898...e=5CCB6920]
katrina lips being kissed again by hd

kat : uuummmm uuummmm noo uummmmm uuuuummm jane do uuuummmmm

then fearful katrina sat on her knees

pulled hd dick out

katrina never saw a dick so big

she looked up at hd but he signalled her to take it in

katrina closed her eyes and took hd dick in her mouth

kat : uughh aauuppp 

its barely going in so she moves back and forth to take it in

[Image: katrina-kaif-latest-stills-photos-on-the...77_600.jpg]
ahh yss ah yss jais ehi usne mooke andar lee.. a ys uski mooki garmi ne tho pooje poora hard banadiya.. made me fucking so wild.. ah ys and she started to suck it slowly slowly taking it deeper deepe how much she can

glurp glrup glrup glrup glru pglurp glrup

and thabhi 2-3 cars high way pe paas ho rahe the...

and they saw kat sucking my dick.. and they gaving thumns up go on. go on..

and thabhi aur ek gaadi ayai jisme saare college pervert boys gang tha.. wo gaadi rok kar kat ko chiddane lage..

Gang boys : ah ys ys sy suck that monster cock u fuckign hore.. 

boy 2 : ah yss fuck.. she is damn sexy man.. look at her tits.. 

biy 3 : oh ya alook at her ass man.. damn this is the best pieece.. i ever seen.. lets record it.. kehthe huye.. mobile bahar nikaalke record karne lage..

Kat feeling shame full.....

boy 4 : hey go on man.. fuck that whore's fuckig  mouth put that deep in her throat..

HD : oh yaa katrina sun rahi ho kya kah rahe he.. chalo unhe bhi maza dedethe he kehthe huye suddenly i hold her back head with hair. and pushed my dick deep inside her mouth and started to fuck he rdeep throat fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak

kat ki aankhe badi hogay.. moose saliva bahar nikalne lagi. she signing slow slow down. she can;t breath.. but i m not stopping for  a sec.

and all those boys cheering and screaming..

[Image: 23794931_1983440958599773_78200696577103...e=5CCE4F64]
katrina goes out of breathe when hd pushed his dick fully

she was scratching his thighs 

begging from her eyes to take it out

after 2 minutes hd took it out

katrina : uuff hd maar daaloge kya

she covered her boobs with her hands and moved her face aside as those boyswere clicking her pics

kat : hd please gaadi me le chalo mujhe

sharam se mar rahi thi katrina

[Image: 70f5c51fd13abbcc6abfc2539c931f71.jpg]
HD : ha ha haaaa!!! ah yss uff mazaa agayaa.. katrinaa.. ah yssss uff kya garmi he theri moome.. ah yss kyu thujko tho sabke saamne item dance karna pasand hena. ab kya huva..

chalo theek he.. andar chal kehthe huye use cab ki peeche ki door open karke.. andar bitaa detha hu.. but me bahar hi khade hoke.. use peeche ki seat me sulaadiya...

and suddenly spread her legs..

kat : haaaa are HD kya kar rahe ho..??

HD : ha haa there tanki bharne waala hu

kehthe huye pushed my dick deep inside her pussu and started to hammer he rpussy.. with a full forceand [poora gaadi hilne laga.. kat never thought ki.. uski choot aise public me e k cab me.. ek driver faadega

[Image: hpse_fullsize__3940606967_Katrina%20Kaif...8cc8ba.JPG]
katrina hold the car handle and shouting heavily

katrina : aaahhhh hd u bastard oooohhh no leave me

hd holds both of her legs

and kept them on his shoulders

katrina back on car seat and whole car is shaking heavily

ffuucchhuu ffuucchhuu ffuucchhuu ffuucchhuu ffuucchhuu ffuucchhuu ffuucchhuu ffuucchhuu 

katrina being fucked mercilessly on road

[Image: whd9nsye3yak5gv9.D.0.Katrina-Kaif-at-the...ai--7-.JPG]