Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
HD : ha ha haaa!! tho kyaa huvaa... katrina.. there pathi mere paas se bahuth saar aloan liya huva he.. ab me thujase uski paisa vasool karunga kehthe huye suddenly hold her pallu and kheench liyaa... uski saree ko

and kat ghoom ghoomkar.. ghar ki stairs ke paas aake takraagayi... and uski poora saree mere haath me agayi.. ah yss i m smelling her saree...

and uske paas aane laga.. uff katrina.. ah yss kyaa maal ho saali kehthe huye... use stairs pe push kardiya.. and uski dono hathonko stairs ke dono side pe... usiki saree se baand diya...

and dono haath se uski boobs ko grop karke pakad liya and started to squeez them hardly... ahh yss ah hyss ahh yss uff kyaa mamme h esaali theri kehthe huye fatak se uski blouse ko cheer diyaa parr.. and blouse ke buttons fatke ud gayee ah ys sali kya mame he theri aaj tho in ghaske choosunga kehthe huye took her boob inside my mouth completely and started to suck it like vaccuming it slup slup slrup slru pslrup slurp slurp slrup and doosre mamme ko ghas ghaske daba rahahu

[Image: 42738373_2183001785310355_68242381976234...e=5C8B6D97]
katrina body stretched and tied

kat : aaaaaahhhh hardick baandh kyu rahe ho no please

then hd tore her blouse

arey mera blouse hd ab mein rakesh ko kya bolungi

trying to release her hands

then hd feast on her boobs

katrina : ooohhhh hd no aaahhhh please aaaaahhhh mat karo i beg you hd aaaaahhhh

apni taangein patak rhi thi floor pe but hd is out of control

[Image: bollywood-actress-katrina-kaif-wallpapers-18.jpg]
Ahh yss i m sitting on her belly... and sucking her boobs like.. a thursty animal slurp sllus lsurp slurp slurp slur pslur pslurp slur slurp slurp dono boobs ko...  badal badalkar.. ek ek baad ek moome lethe huye.. ghas ghaske choosne 
laga.. 

ahh ys lsurp slrup slrup ah ys fuckk kya mamme he theri.. saali.. jabse thuje bar me dekhatha.. thabse thuje faadne kaa mauka dekh raha tha.. but.. aaj mili thu.. ah ys wo bhi free meha ha ha h slurp slurp slurp slurp slrup karke uski boobs chooskar.. nipple ko bite karke kheenchkar..  chodtha hu..

and heat of her body raising up. and sweat is coming out from her every parts.... ahh yss me uski cleavage ki sweat caat the huye side pe aakar. ah yss katrina theri paseena bhi.. muje.. janwrar bana rahi he.. chinaal.. kehthe huye started to suck her.. armpits slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slrup..

[Image: katrina-kaif-photos-images-62017.jpg]
katrina tadap rhi thi hd k rough actions se

kat : aaahhhh please dheere karo na aaaaaaaaahhhh hd nnoooo noo aaaahhhh

ssslluurrppp ssslluurrppp ssslluurrppp ssslluurrppp ssslluurrppp ssslluurrppp ki awaaz goonj rahi thi

hd itni jor se choos raha tha ki katrina saans bhi nhi le paa rahi thi

kat : aaaahhhh are paseena bhi koi chaat ta h kya aaahhh

[Image: gale-lag-ja-full-video-song-de-dana-dan-...d-song.jpg]
Ah hysss ah ys slurp slurp slrup slrup slur pslur slrup ah yss katrina.. me theri pathi thodi na hu ki.. thuere saath dheere se romantically karne keliye. ah yss u r my bitch.. ah ys no.. u r my slave.. today karina u r my slave. kehthe huye fatak se uski gaal pepe maara...

and i get up.. and 2 steps aage aake. mera underwear nikaal diya

and took out my big huge thick long hard dick out... and seedha uske  gale ke paas bethkar aage jhuk gaya. and pushed my dick inside her mouth...

ah yss katrina.. baathe zyaada huyi theri saali. ab ye le.. kehthe huye pushed my dick deep inside her throat and started to suck he rmouth with full force fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak

[Image: 12_12.png]

[Image: 37537771_2125951454348722_89142772593349...e=5CD2F5C9]
katrina ki bagal se ek ek paseene ki boond choos rha tha hd

katrina waving like a leaf in wind

when his dick hit her mouth

she began to move her face left right to avoid it

no aahhh hd uummm hatao its so dirty

but hd shoved it in her mouth

her eyes popped out and hd could hear sounds of sucking

uugghh uugghh uugghh uugghh uugghh uugghh uugghh uugghh uugghh uugghh 

his dick turning red due to kat lipstick

[Image: katrina-kaif.jpg]
ah yss kat's lipstick.. and her saliva... sticking my dick... and uski mooki garmi muje aur wild nbana rahi thi.. and pushing my dick deep inside her troat.. like an animal...

fahcak fachak fachak fachka fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak .. and suddenly i get up . and uski sar ke paas jaake turn hokar. uski ulte face ko upar se pakadke firse mere lund ko uski gale thak push kardiya.. and started to fuck her deep throat with full force now.. and bending on her.. and squeezing and slapping her jiggling boobs fat fat fat fat... ah ys kat.. ah yss meri randi saali. ah ys uff kya moohe theri.. uff kya garmi he theri mooki meri chonaal fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak achak.. i can see my dick impresion goin gdeep inside her throat from her neck.. ah ys her choco body is competely filled with sweat... and katrina hands tied.. kuch nahi kar paar ahi thi.... aankho se aasu tapk rahi thi

[Image: deepthroat%20lay_0.png]

[Image: 36728475_2112184375725430_63302865502150...e=5C92C769]
katrina treated like a whore on stairs

trying her hard to free her hands

uuugggghhh uuugggghhh uuugggghhh uuugggghhh uuugggghhh uuugggghhh 

her face turning red and even her boobs with hd slap

unable to breathe she start hitting her feet on floor so that hd took his dick out

[Image: katrina-kaif-launches-loreal-paris-la-vi...cks-32.jpg]
ahh yss her duck lips.... and mouth warmth.. muje tho jaanwar bana chuka tha.. ah ys fachka fachak fachak fahcka fachak ah ys katrina.. ajhh ys aaj thak kisiki mone muje itna maza nahi diyaa kehthe huye suddenly i took my dick out from her mouth..

and kat took deep hevy breath caughing.. and splitting the saliva which stored in her mouth at stare...

par use theek se saas lene thak hi time naa dethe huye. i immediately uski hatahoko untie karke.. use upar uthaathe huye...  use stair ke handle pe.. push karke seedha pakad liya...and  started to kiss her moutth passonately and i can feel her heavy hot breath now.. on my fac..while kissing umma umma umma umma umma umma and at the same time uski peti coat ki knot ko kheenchake.. giraakar.. uski panty ko haath se kheenchake faad diya...

ah yss and uski ek leg ko upar karke pakadkar.. mere lund ko uski choot pe rakh diya

and kissing her mouth.. and kat understood what i m going to do now.. and she is shaking her head.. but i m not allowing her to talk.. and pushed my dick inside her pussy... completely... deep inside her.. and started to fuck her pussy with full force in standing position thapak tgapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapka thapka tahpak tapak tapak thapak

[Image: 9_2_2.png]

[Image: 36728090_2111400492470485_21063975012201...e=5CCFF3AB]
katrina : uuummm maar daaloge kya ufff 

then hd smooched her

uummmmm uuuummmmm noo saans uuuummmm to lene do aaaaauuummmmm

my pantty sssshhh aaaauuuuummmm

hd not leaving her mouth for a second 

continuously penetrating her mouth with his tongue

when he forced his dick in her pussy

kat wants to shout but her mouth locked by hd lips completely

[Image: d6a6e2dc1c6fc58a7fe0d71d83548b58--gorgeo...a-kaif.jpg]