Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
uff ye kaafi he hilaane ke liye (CLick to watch the video)

(click to watch the video)

uff waiting for this song.. with my open pant..

[Image: 48319183_1949694301792911_39537110989930...e=5C93BB45]
[Image: 48064114_2216942575251441_32004740325666...e=5C976AAF]
Some time u think.. Ur friend wife is very Homely.. from front

[Image: srinidhisetty31.jpg]

But u wil get Idea.. How Kinky She is.. when she truns and Give u a seductive look.. with cheeky smile... 

[Image: srinidhisetty5.jpg]

[Image: srinidhisetty11.jpg]

[Image: srinidhisetty29.jpg]
Oh man that belly

[Image: lavanya-tripathi-doosukeltha-audio17.jpg]
[Image: 48056296_2071937076235980_48508570919858...e=5CA40E63]
Alia is friend of Santosh's Son.. jo hamesha uski ghar me aathi jaathi rehthi thi..!!  as her family person.. 

And santosh ko hamesha alia pe ek lust tha.. and ek ache mauke ka intezaar kartha tha

thabhi Ali aki BF Ranbir uski Movie me busy hochuka tha. Alia akeli feel ho rahi thi..

and thabhi Ambani ke daughter ki wedding event aya tho..Alia akeli. waha pahunchi.. Ranbir saath nai aya tha.. shooting ke busy me

[Image: alia%20(3).jpg]
Lavanya hardick padayi karne wale school me ka english teacher hai she was soo hot ki sab school ki ladko ko unpe crush tha..... Per lavanya mam ko us school ka maths sir pe crush tha.... Usko patha tha ki wo married hai per she felt him soo hot
She always would be seducing him... With her naughty talking when he was around showing her belly bottom and wearing deep neck blouse
Ek din lavanya mam ka scooty puncher hogaya so maths sir ne bola ki vo drop kardega.... She got exited and as soon as class got over lavanya went into the staff room jaha raju akhela tha  she seduced him one thing let to an other both ended up fucking the whole evening.. And left 
Next day she came to collage as if nothing happend and started taking class. 
She noticed hardick murmaring and laughing 
Lav: u hardick get up u r becoming naughty now a these days should i complaint to the principal? 

[Image: lavanya-tripathi-yellow-saree27.jpg]
(13-12-2018, 10:47 AM)Santoshsankat Wrote: Lavanya hardick padayi karne wale school me ka english teacher hai she was soo hot ki sab school ki ladko ko unpe crush tha..... Per lavanya mam ko us school ka maths sir pe crush tha.... Usko patha tha ki wo married hai per she felt him soo hot
She always would be seducing him... With her naughty talking when he was around showing her belly bottom and wearing deep neck blouse
Ek din lavanya mam ka scooty puncher hogaya so maths sir ne bola ki vo drop kardega.... She got exited and as soon as class got over lavanya went into the staff room jaha raju akhela tha  she seduced him one thing let to an other both ended up fucking the whole evening.. And left 
Next day she came to collage as if nothing happend and started taking class. 
She noticed hardick murmaring and laughing 
Lav: u hardick get up u r becoming naughty now a these days should i complaint to the principal? 

[Image: lavanya-tripathi-yellow-saree27.jpg]

I get up and said..

HD : Jee woo me kaha naughty huva hu madam...  me tho sirf clas sme betha hu.. mujse zyaada naughty tho. aap he..!! muje sab patha chal gaya madam..!!  ha ha haaa