Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
(11-05-2019, 01:33 PM)AJ 1997 Wrote: Shraddha Kapoor goes to Spain to spend her vacation she thought of taking a break from Bollywood and went there for a month trip ✈when she landed in airport she tried to speak in English but unfortunately no one there understand english she is so confused and roaming here and there to get her address as she is alone 

[Image: shraddha-kapoor-at-launch-of-first-led-s...-27-01.jpg]

But in confuse...she lost her luggage and bags.....

and she get very scared.....!! now she is helpless in a unknown country.. even her mobile is also get stole...

and don't know spanish so asking help in english.. but no one helping her...

at the same time i saw her.. as i m Indian who knew who is shraddha kapoor.. and i m cab driver in spain..

and i get doubt why the top indian actress rounding on Spanish streets... for help...

so i ran to her... 

HD : Helo madam.. U r Shraddha kapoor.. the bollywood actres na...?? what r u doing here..?

[Image: 58761682_2285270285080044_80092452713815...m.com&se=7]
(11-05-2019, 01:37 PM)white panther87 Wrote: But in confuse...she lost her luggage and bags.....

and she get very scared.....!! now she is helpless in a unknown country.. even her mobile is also get stole...

and don't know spanish so asking help in english.. but no one helping her...

at the same time i saw her.. as i m Indian who knew who is shraddha kapoor.. and i m cab driver in spain..

and i get doubt why the top indian actress rounding on Spanish streets... for help...

so i ran to her... 

HD : Helo madam.. U r Shraddha kapoor.. the bollywood actres na...?? what r u doing here..?

[Image: 58761682_2285270285080044_80092452713815...m.com&se=7]

When she heard english and her name she felt so happy she is moved in joy 

Sharddha: thank god finally someone from India I guess ( she is smiling and crying both together as she is so scared)   plzz i lost my bags and stuffs can you plz help me to reach the hotel marine bay and to recover my bags it will be so helpful

I came for vacation here alone though everyone can understand english but am strucked

[Image: 5cb1c3a7b5ddb7e2f1d570d5945e0493.jpg]
(11-05-2019, 01:42 PM)AJ 1997 Wrote: When she heard english and her name she felt so happy she is moved in joy 

Sharddha: thank god finally someone from India I guess ( she is smiling and crying both together as she is so scared)   plzz i lost my bags and stuffs can you plz help me to reach the hotel marine bay and to recover my bags it will be so helpful

I came for vacation here alone though everyone can understand english but am strucked

[Image: 5cb1c3a7b5ddb7e2f1d570d5945e0493.jpg]

when i herd she lost her bags and everything...  first i feel bad.. but watching her pleading eyes.. my mind turning wickedly.. with naughty Indeas...

HD : ohh shit.. is it madam..? thats so so bad..!! yaa i can take u to the hotel.. but but.. how will u pay..? u don't have any money.. and u lost ur passport.. without passport no one can get room here..!!

and today is saturday.. and for 2 more days Indian Embassy is closed...!! its so bad madam..!!

If any police caught u.. it will be worse.. they will take directly to jail madam... (making her more tense)

[Image: 58779185_133484734488520_498192523696111...tagram.com]
(11-05-2019, 01:46 PM)white panther87 Wrote: when i herd she lost her bags and everything...  first i feel bad.. but watching her pleading eyes.. my mind turning wickedly.. with naughty Indeas...

HD : ohh shit.. is it madam..? thats so so bad..!! yaa i can take u to the hotel.. but but.. how will u pay..? u don't have any money.. and u lost ur passport.. without passport no one can get room here..!!

and today is saturday.. and for 2 more days Indian Embassy is closed...!! its so bad madam..!!

If any police caught u.. it will be worse.. they will take directly to jail madam... (making her more tense)

[Image: 58779185_133484734488520_498192523696111...tagram.com]

Shraddha body is shivering by hearing this she is tensed and shaking a little

Her cute face is sweating and tears filling her innocent eyes
[Image: b5395a4111a537d29a823075438e97d4.jpg]

Shardda : I can call my manager and make him to transfer money for ur account but without passport I can't get arrested it will spoil my name 

Media will create rumours of my arrest and I will lose everything. . ..do u know any hotel which can accept me without passport.  . Oh shit it's risky 

Shardda : oh my god what am gonna do ( she standing with hands in her head) 

[Image: c0578ca37079c2fc57d74f2868a72524.jpg]
(11-05-2019, 01:53 PM)AJ 1997 Wrote: Shraddha body is shivering by hearing this she is tensed and shaking a little

Her cute face is sweating and tears filling her innocent eyes
[Image: b5395a4111a537d29a823075438e97d4.jpg]

Shardda : I can call my manager and make him to transfer money for ur account but without passport I can't get arrested it will spoil my name 

Media will create rumours of my arrest and I will lose everything. . ..do u know any hotel which can accept me without passport.  . Oh shit it's risky 

Shardda : oh my god what am gonna do ( she standing with hands in her head) 

[Image: c0578ca37079c2fc57d74f2868a72524.jpg]

hm no madam... for foreigners.. every hotel asks Passport...!!

and standing in street like this is also offense here..

lets think... in my car.. i have a cab.. lets get in saying i take her to my cab

made her sit on the back seat..

and i sit on driver seat and started to drive the cab.. lloking at her tensed face... i m getting more hard... inside..

HD : hmm yess.. i have one place which i know madam.. which is little far from here.. where u can spend 2 days.. till Embassy will open..

Its a Paying Guest house...of My friend.. !!

but he asks money for it.. and thats also in hard cash.. not in mobi wallets or banking..

and u said u loss ur purse.. thats the problem...

[Image: 58468437_439335693490791_589974657564696...tagram.com]
(11-05-2019, 01:58 PM)white panther87 Wrote: hm no madam... for foreigners.. every hotel asks Passport...!!

and standing in street like this is also offense here..

lets think... in my car.. i have a cab.. lets get in saying i take her to my cab

made her sit on the back seat..

and i sit on driver seat and started to drive the cab.. lloking at her tensed face... i m getting more hard... inside..

HD : hmm yess.. i have one place which i know madam.. which is little far from here.. where u can spend 2 days.. till Embassy will open..

Its a Paying Guest house...of My friend.. !!

but he asks money for it.. and thats also in hard cash.. not in mobi wallets or banking..

and u said u loss ur purse.. thats the problem...

[Image: 58468437_439335693490791_589974657564696...tagram.com]

Sharddha: oh my god but can't u talk to your frnd i will surely return after 2 days u can tell him am a heroine anything....??( she watching u with her innocent face which is tensed and her sexy lips shivering 
Her cleavage is visible to u from front mirror as she bending front to talk with u)

Sharddha: oh my god am confused just say me a solution from this plzz
[Image: DlyuePQWsAIUe4R.jpg]
(11-05-2019, 02:06 PM)AJ 1997 Wrote: Sharddha: oh my god but can't u talk to your frnd i will surely return after 2 days u can tell him am a heroine anything....??( she watching u with her innocent face which is tensed and her sexy lips shivering 
Her cleavage is visible to u from front mirror as she bending front to talk with u)

Sharddha: oh my god am confused just say me a solution from this plzz
[Image: DlyuePQWsAIUe4R.jpg]

Oh no madam.. he is local person.. he don't know you.. so he won't give like that..

hmm now i thought its my chance...!! looking her creamy cleavage in mirror...

I stopped the car at side.. where not so crowd.. its a street area..

and turned behind.. hmm yes madam there is a one way...!!

I will pay ur guest house rent. behalf of u..!!  but even i also need some thing from u..  saying i started to stare her creamy boobs.. nd cleavage... without any hesitation..

[Image: 54511049_126256381806735_741401507125756...tagram.com]
(11-05-2019, 02:21 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Oh no madam.. he is local person.. he don't know you.. so he won't give like that..

hmm now i thought its my chance...!! looking her creamy cleavage in mirror...

I stopped the car at side.. where not so crowd.. its a street area..

and turned behind.. hmm yes madam there is a one way...!!

I will pay ur guest house rent. behalf of u..!!  but even i also need some thing from u..  saying i started to stare her creamy boobs.. nd cleavage... without any hesitation..

[Image: 54511049_126256381806735_741401507125756...tagram.com]

Sharddha was shocked she felt something is wrong but she said to herself

( sharddha don't think everyone bad only Indian men are like that he is staying in spain he wouldn't be cheap like that )

Sharddha: ( adjust her dress and closed her cleavage)  I can give u more money than u spend once I got my things for the help you did I will even buy u a new car ?what u say.. .?  

[Image: bollywood-actress-shraddha-kapoor-photo-shoot-1.jpg]
(11-05-2019, 02:25 PM)AJ 1997 Wrote: Sharddha was shocked she felt something is wrong but she said to herself

( sharddha don't think everyone bad only Indian men are like that he is staying in spain he wouldn't be cheap like that )

Sharddha: ( adjust her dress and closed her cleavage)  I can give u more money than u spend once I got my things for the help you did I will even buy u a new car ?what u say.. .?  

[Image: bollywood-actress-shraddha-kapoor-photo-shoot-1.jpg]

ahh ysssss but looking at her creamy.. milky body i m becoming a animal..

HD : Ohh no no no Shraddhaa!!! jeee.... Who want a car when a Beauty like u have sat on my this car.. and uff that seat is really very lucky..

ok lets come to the point directly.. saying...  i took my purse out and took one note out and showing it to her...

Here u go Shraddha madam.. (still giving a respect) It is ur first day rent amount.. i can pay it behalf of u..

but just on one small condition... I.... I.... want to hold and taste ur yummy boobs...!! what u say..?

[Image: 46549304_2020387738047018_18991783016369...tagram.com]
(11-05-2019, 02:31 PM)white panther87 Wrote: ahh ysssss but looking at her creamy.. milky body i m becoming a animal..

HD : Ohh no no no Shraddhaa!!! jeee.... Who want a car when a Beauty like u have sat on my this car.. and uff that seat is really very lucky..

ok lets come to the point directly.. saying...  i took my purse out and took one note out and showing it to her...

Here u go Shraddha madam.. (still giving a respect) It is ur first day rent amount.. i can pay it behalf of u..

but just on one small condition... I.... I.... want to hold and taste ur yummy boobs...!! what u say..?

[Image: 46549304_2020387738047018_18991783016369...tagram.com]
Sharddha is getting angry inside but she knows she have no option she is strucked but still she thought of gaining symapthy from him

Sharddha: sir is this right to use a girl when she needs help is this our Indian culture says ..  ?  Just imagine tomorrow your daughter will be in my situation ( she is shokced that HD don't give a shit about what she says and keep staring at her boobs shape) 

Sharddha: fine give me the money but remember u will pay for this one day karama won't let u go and only sucking my boobs nothing else ok

[Image: 49907520_375060829718822_718512234184836...tagram.com]