Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
(08-05-2019, 01:52 PM)white panther87 Wrote: tamanna screams loud when u pushed the fingers also inside her pussy..

Tamanna : ahh ys auch haaa meri chooottt haaaaaa ufff faad daaloge kyaa gaurav..

ah yss dheere dheeree se aaram se kar.. ah ysss fuck.. haaaa gaurav... karke there sar ghaske pakad lethi he pain and pleasure me..
Gaurav:aahss....tammana mam...aahss aaj aapki wish me puri karunga aahaaummss...
Sucking her madly like animal ....and fingering fastly...
I can feel her fluid making her cunt full wet....
And she was at her peek ....moaning loudly ...
Gaurav:aaahssmm...aahs ssllurpp aahs tammana ji aahs ..haasss. Yesss...aahmm ffuuchhhh...fffuhhhcc...
[Image: d410db7a0814e1089fb5109ae9a472ea.jpg]
(08-05-2019, 01:51 PM)King of fantasy Wrote: Kajal really want to eat that huge cock badly ...
Kajal:aahum aaughhh.  Aahss...aasss...

Trying her best to take it inside her mouth ...and sucking it with her lucious lips...making hardik moan madly ...
And now kajal full getting below hardik's cock between his legs ...

Kajal horizontally taking it direct inside her throat ...it's sloght ..impression can be seen on her neck ..
But still it was not full inside her mouth ....

Kajal:aaugg aahs aahumm aahs ssllurpp...
And one single push by hardik ...and the cock would be down her throat ...
[Image: 27b43a7ad872aed25077d5551edf117e.jpg]

ahh yssss kajal ki moose already salivaa bahar nikal rahi thi.. and but stil half of the dick only she able to took

and beech beech me lund bahar nikaalke badi badi saas lene lageee.. haa haaa haaaa

HD : ahh yssss ufff kajaal je.. ah ysssss ah yss kyaa bhook he aapko lund ki.. ahh ysssss fuck ahh ysssss chalo me mitaatha hu aapke bhook ko.. kehthe huye suddenly i hold her head and pushed my dick completely deep inside her throat....  fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak fahcak fachak

mera lund poora uski gale ke andar thak jaane laga
(08-05-2019, 01:56 PM)King of fantasy Wrote: Gaurav:aahss....tammana mam...aahss aaj aapki wish me puri karunga aahaaummss...
Sucking her madly like animal ....and fingering fastly...
I can feel her fluid making her cunt full wet....
And she was at her peek ....moaning loudly ...
Gaurav:aaahssmm...aahs ssllurpp aahs tammana ji aahs ..haasss. Yesss...aahmm ffuuchhhh...fffuhhhcc...
[Image: d410db7a0814e1089fb5109ae9a472ea.jpg]

tamanna moaning heavyly dragging ur hair.. ahhh yss auch haaaaa haaa haaaaaaaaa gaurav.. ah ys auchh haaaa fuckk u r the best sucker ah yss khaa ha ameri aane waali he 

ah ys ah ys ahh ys haaa kehthe huye she splashed the juice on ur mouth and face ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh ah haaaa

ah ysss ufff sirf chaatne se hi nikalwaadiyaaa saale thune.. ahh h yss

[Image: 50872836_2068142646554289_64381767342809...e=5D2BD309]
(08-05-2019, 01:56 PM)white panther87 Wrote: ahh yssss kajal ki moose already salivaa bahar nikal rahi thi.. and but stil half of the dick only she able to took

and beech beech me lund bahar nikaalke badi badi saas lene lageee.. haa haaa haaaa

HD : ahh yssss ufff kajaal je.. ah ysssss ah yss kyaa bhook he aapko lund ki.. ahh ysssss fuck ahh ysssss chalo me mitaatha hu aapke bhook ko.. kehthe huye suddenly i hold her head and pushed my dick completely deep inside her throat....  fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak fahcak fachak

mera lund poora uski gale ke andar thak jaane laga

Kajal;aahss aahumm aaugghh ....
Kajal started to oozzee. Out saliva...as that huge cock was going inside her throat ...
And she was struggling gagging badly aaahumm...

And her nails on hardik's thighs scratching ....

But she was very hungry for cock ....she didn't stooped hardik...

Kajal:aahmm aaugg yaass aahmmahardick aah 
[Image: 350bb79c143693f3d43afe3382651d95.jpg]
(08-05-2019, 02:00 PM)King of fantasy Wrote: Kajal;aahss aahumm aaugghh ....
Kajal started to oozzee. Out saliva...as that huge cock was going inside her throat ...
And she was struggling gagging badly aaahumm...

And her nails on hardik's thighs scratching ....

But she was very hungry for cock ....she didn't stooped hardik...

Kajal:aahmm aaugg yaass aahmmahardick aah 
[Image: 350bb79c143693f3d43afe3382651d95.jpg]

ah ys ah yss fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak 

glurp glrup glrup glru pglrup karke kajal ki moose awaaz aane lagi.. kajal ki saas atak gayyee..  aankhome paani nikalne laga.. moose salivaa bahar nikalke apne mamme pe girske.. poori blouse wet hogayaaa thaa..

ah ys fachak afchak fachak fachak fachakk glrup glrup ahh yssss kaaju... ahh ysssss haaa fuck kah ysss kya garmi he saali theri mooki kehthe huye suddenly i pushed my dick deep inside he rthroat... and kept right there without taking out..

ki kajal ki aankhe bahar aagayi....  ah ysss yahi chahthi thi na lee ahh yss pakad apni moome kehthe huey uski gaal me maarne laga fat fat fat fat.. ah yss

and after 1 minute suddnely i took my dick out.....  ki wo zor se saas lene lagi. khaas the huyee....

but withoug a giving a gap to take her air.. suddenly hold her hair and dragged her up.. and locked her moputh ummaa umma umma umm aumm auma i can feel her heavy breath on my face from nose.. umma umma uma

and dono hath peeche daalke uski blouse ki laces kholne laga

[Image: 56393277_320632898651159_608037631386963...m.com&se=7]
(08-05-2019, 01:59 PM)white panther87 Wrote: tamanna moaning heavyly dragging ur hair.. ahhh yss auch haaaaa haaa haaaaaaaaa gaurav.. ah ys auchh haaaa fuckk u r the best sucker ah yss khaa ha ameri aane waali he 

ah ys ah ys ahh ys haaa kehthe huye she splashed the juice on ur mouth and face ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh ah haaaa

ah ysss ufff sirf chaatne se hi nikalwaadiyaaa saale thune.. ahh h yss

Gaurav :aahsss aahm....tammana mam kya tasty chut hai aapki aahsss maza aa gaya ...
And I got up on my feet infront of tammana with that errect cock ...

Gaurav:ab aapka to ho gaya tammana ....ab zara mera bhi ...

My dick flapping inside my underware ...
[Image: ef7a8e3062b5809e235d66fb806369a9.jpg]
(08-05-2019, 02:04 PM)King of fantasy Wrote: Gaurav :aahsss aahm....tammana mam kya tasty chut hai aapki aahsss maza aa gaya ...
And I got up on my feet infront of tammana with that errect cock ...

Gaurav:ab aapka to ho gaya tammana ....ab zara mera bhi ...

My dick flapping inside my underware ...
[Image: ef7a8e3062b5809e235d66fb806369a9.jpg]

ahhh tamanna taking heavy breath...

ah yssss ufffff gaurav.. zarooorr... abmuje bhi bhook lagi he kehthe huye she pushed u on the couch.. ki thum couch pe beth gaye..

and she bends down and kneeled in front of u.. and dheere se there paironke beech bhetkar there underwear ko kheench dethi he.. aand ur big dick pope out..

ah yss uff baap re.. mera husband ka tho isme aadh abhi nahi he.. kehthe hue she open her tongue and licked it from bottom to top looking at u.. hungryly

[Image: 50330759_2059142690787618_77993903787836...e=5D29ED7C]
(08-05-2019, 02:04 PM)white panther87 Wrote: ah ys ah yss fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak 

glurp glrup glrup glru pglrup karke kajal ki moose awaaz aane lagi.. kajal ki saas atak gayyee..  aankhome paani nikalne laga.. moose salivaa bahar nikalke apne mamme pe girske.. poori blouse wet hogayaaa thaa..

ah ys fachak afchak fachak fachak fachakk glrup glrup ahh yssss kaaju... ahh ysssss haaa fuck kah ysss kya garmi he saali theri mooki kehthe huye suddenly i pushed my dick deep inside he rthroat... and kept right there without taking out..

ki kajal ki aankhe bahar aagayi....  ah ysss yahi chahthi thi na lee ahh yss pakad apni moome kehthe huey uski gaal me maarne laga fat fat fat fat.. ah yss

and after 1 minute suddnely i took my dick out.....  ki wo zor se saas lene lagi. khaas the huyee....

but withoug a giving a gap to take her air.. suddenly hold her hair and dragged her up.. and locked her moputh ummaa umma umma umm aumm auma i can feel her heavy breath on my face from nose.. umma umma uma

and dono hath peeche daalke uski blouse ki laces kholne laga
Kajal:aahumm..aahs janwar ho pure tum hardik ...
She was breathing heavily.....
While hardik kissing her opening her blouse ....
And her.chest was already going in and out deeply ...
Kajal:aaahs aahm...aahumm hardik ...sas to lene do ..aahs. 
[Image: 7a6bb6bb292ac951ac0264b2b3badaf8.jpg]
(08-05-2019, 02:08 PM)white panther87 Wrote: ahhh tamanna taking heavy breath...

ah yssss ufffff gaurav.. zarooorr... abmuje bhi bhook lagi he kehthe huye she pushed u on the couch.. ki thum couch pe beth gaye..

and she bends down and kneeled in front of u.. and dheere se there paironke beech bhetkar there underwear ko kheench dethi he.. aand ur big dick pope out..

ah yss uff baap re.. mera husband ka tho isme aadh abhi nahi he.. kehthe hue she open her tongue and licked it from bottom to top looking at u.. hungryly
Gaurav relaxing on sofa ....while tammana was between my legs ...
Gaurav:aahhss..aahmm...tammana jii..aaahs aahs
Aapke liye hi hai....jitna chahe chus lo aaahs..
[Image: 0050f5f93ff443d1dacc1aecb1fa0d0f.jpg]
(08-05-2019, 02:08 PM)King of fantasy Wrote: Kajal:aahumm..aahs janwar ho pure tum hardik ...
She was breathing heavily.....
While hardik kissing her opening her blouse ....
And her.chest was already going in and out deeply ...
Kajal:aaahs aahm...aahumm hardik ...sas to lene do ..aahs. 
[Image: 7a6bb6bb292ac951ac0264b2b3badaf8.jpg]

ahh yss amn amn amn umma umma umma umma umma karke chabaa chabaake khaa ja rahahu uski hontoko.. ahh ys umma umma umma umma ummaa

ah yssssss uffff itni tasty khaan amili tho ye jaanwar khaise chod sakthahe kaaju kehthe huye removed her blouse lace.. khenchake nikaalke fenk diyaaa... 

and she stands in black bra at top... with deep cleavage...

ah ysss unhe dekhake hi mera lund bad gaye.. 

ah yss holy shit.. ufff kyaa mamme he theri kaaju.. kehthe huye ripped her bra in one drag... and seedha uski nangi boobs k grop karke pakad liyaa.. ahh ysssss haa uff.. her nipples are erected already...

ahh yss suf damn kya mamme hee.. ah yssss kehthe huye seedha uski ek boob moome lethe huye ghas ghaske choosne laga like vaccuming it slup slutrp slurp slrup slurp slrup slru pslrupp.. and dooisre mamme ko dabaane laga... fach fach fach fach

and ais ehi karthe huye dono mammonko badal badalke ek ko choosthe doosre ko dabaaane bina gaop diye choosne laga. and pusing backwards on the  table..

[Image: 54511133_1119185704931039_49933408086548...m.com&se=7]