Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
Horny thoughts
tw : something on her ?

perverse ??

[Image: tumblr_plwyymLMNu1uejcvjo1_500.gif]
TW's content now also available at Xforum
(12-01-2021, 02:07 AM)larocker00 Wrote: At a party I saw this guy checking out my beautiful wife. Although many men get attracted to my wife I found this guy peculiar. I asked him of he knew her and he had a crush on her since his teens but she didn't know it. Without knowing that she was my wife he said he's been fantasising about her for many years. This guy was actually younger than my wife but had an athletic body as he was a sportsperson. He also had a collection of my wife's pictures which he used to jerk off to. He said he fantasised about my wife more than anyone else. I took his number and left the party after telling him that she was my wife 

[Image: 4bd49410c44bad0502ebc146deba1ce3.jpg][Image: hpse_fullsize__246917883_Shilpa%20Shetty...ondon8.jpg][Image: Shilpa-Shetty-At-Vogue-Power-List-2019-Event.jpg][Image: Shilpa-Shetty-hot-pics.jpg]

After returning home I told my wife about him and showed his pictures, she found him very hot, the young and athletic look of the guy made my wife attracted to him.
We exchanged few hot pics with this guy. I asked my wife if I could share few erotic pics of her and agree Wink [Image: ++Shilpa+Shetty+latest+hot+%289%29.jpg]

[Image: Shilpa-Shetty-bikini-wallpaper.jpg][Image: shilpa-shetty_9121c5f0f4367122a5311f3194...mbnail.jpg]

Next day while leaving town for three days I asked this guy to visit us. My wife invited him in wearing her sexiest dress. She set aside her sexy clothes for his visit

[Image: Actress-shilpa-shetty-Hot-Birthday-Speci...om=1&ssl=1][Image: 02sd5.jpg][Image: 3498356afedba6418fab532d70bdd9ec.jpg][Image: autoshankar281205_94.jpg][Image: e7640e86582dac98e5537e330b2bd1d4.jpg]
[Image: icw-2015-rimple-and-harpreet-narula-shilpa-shetty.jpg]

What happened later was three days of continuous hot sex. He had no experience in satisfying hot married women. My wife gave him some tips and extracted max pleasure out of his lust. A sexy young strong man wanting to sleep with her made her very hot. And for him the dream was coming true after so many years. My wife totally loves huge thick ones so they started with oral sex

[Image: 22725538.gif?width=620][Image: 13321481.gif]

[Image: 16895969.gif?width=620][Image: 19585375.gif?width=620]

Wife loves men with good eating and licking skills. She guided him to eat her pussy the right way and he quickly used the skills on her. She's so proud of her big tits that she always wants men to boobie fuck her

[Image: 15928829.gif?width=620][Image: 20787707.gif?width=620][Image: brandi-love-brazzers-mgb-tit-fucking.gif][Image: 32439201.gif]

Then it was time for real action. He was a strong young stud and she was a sexy married woman and both were horny as hell. They fucked all over the house the house every way they could

[Image: courtney-cummz-naughtyamerica-msb-cowgirl-sex.gif][Image: jessica-jaymes-spizoo-hardcore-sex.gif][Image: lexi-luna-naughtyamerica-mfhm-riding-cock.gif]

Neither of them were going to stop, they had wild sex and my wife would send me pictures and videos. When I returned my slutty milf wife was waiting for an even more hardcore weekend 

[Image: 1857731.gif][Image: ava-addams-kellymadison-doggystyle-sex.gif]

One of the best cuckold storied I've read in a while.

35+ year old women fucking guys less than 20 is really sexy
(04-03-2021, 10:19 AM)Chandler_hbk Wrote: One of the best cuckold storied I've read in a while.

35+ year old women fucking guys less than 20 is really sexy

Glad u liked them 
Check the rest and coment of it fav
Horny fantasies 
A place to check out all the fantasies of ur fav celebrity, animated charecter this is the place
"It is purely fantasy"

h//xossipfap.com/forum/thread-17573-post-415103.html#pid415103

Really good thread bro keep it up!! sex sex sex
please visit our thread and give us a good reputation.
https://xossipfap.net/forum/thread-42422.html
(04-10-2020, 12:28 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote: [Image: Anbanavan-Asaradhavan-Adangadhavan-Tamil...ages-1.jpg]It's been like few months for tammu since the garage encounter with sunny her dad's friend and their neighbour and she has been busy with her work away from the house though she had an active sexual life with her buddies and her bf she always missed the feeling of the naughty  risky sex she had with sunny.
[Image: aa262a217d7bc1bb14a93fbad1d8ed9b.gif]
Wierdly some times during the sex with her buddies with benifits she used to moan Sunny's name and every one in her friends zone knew about the naughty garage sex she and sunny had

And now it's been a week since Tammi got back home and she was surprised that the sunny who always kept track of her was no longer in contact and even with her friends and bf talking to her daily she felt left out and lonely missing that attention she got from the naughty old man sooo tammu decided to do some spying .
[Image: Tamannaah-to-star-in-Love-Mocktail-remake.jpg]
And what she observed blew her mind that sunny was pounding every lady in the colony and no one seams to care and every weekend she sees his car parked infront of different house once
 infront of sams house on Friday
[Image: bdsmlr-9625500-VZCgqpSzjH.gif]
 infront of kaju house on Saturday and
[Image: bdsmlr-1025340-cJMpbQlztz.gif]
Sunday infront of Shruthi house
[Image: bdsmlr-55753-mXnXkHIpny.gif]
That thought of him banging his employees wives was making  tammu even more despo tho have him so next morning as sunny was comming from Shruthi house after an intense fuck session tammu with a sexy attair came infront of sunny  " miss mee" the way she said it with those exotic looks and exposing her best parts was too much for sunny he had an erection straight away even after intense session the whole night with his gm wife " I was thinking of vedio calling my bf would u like to join"
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
 that was itA few min later he his bed was shaking and room was filled with moans "ahhh ye Syed it feels sooo good ahhh uncle shhh harder" Sunny's phone was ringing nonstop but he was in no mood to pic up the mobile 
"A beauty like you deserves a better man, tammu." he moaned into my ear as he fucked her tight pussy which was still tight for his big black cock "Make me yours, Daddy." is all she could reply while she looked at the mobile looked at her bf in front of both, jerking himself off. Seeing his babe be pounded by a elderly black dude in different posintions the whole morning
[Image: bdsmlr-133729-2jHOfODxad.gif][Image: bdsmlr-133729-fPMCdfDsVL.gif][Image: bdsmlr-133729-Gi7TfjLA5R.gif][Image: bdsmlr-133729-wlh7MkCLew.gif]
Sunny was strangely loving the feeling and was thinking of implementing it with others

This thread is hot
Please update more
[Image: FEiUrToVUAEL_X-?format=jpg&name=large]
In an other colony lived a middle aged man Santosh who was a divorce  recently a girl named janvi his friends daughter visited his house on work purpose 
Well what is he supposed to do then? The girl has been living under his roof for four weeks now. She's only 22, she was supposed to stay for a few days.
She is his friend's daughter. He offered to help because she needed a safe place to stay after she'd lost her apartment due to a fire. For weeks she's been promising that she'll try and find another home. But she doesn't do anything, just sits on the sofa with her books all day, usually only dressed in underwear. Always making jokes about him being her 'sugar daddy' and how she likes older men.
Yesterday she stuck her tongue out and briefly flashed santosh her tits.
The GIF you see is the image in his mind. He hasn’t done it yet. His friend would never forgive santosh if he’d fuck his best friends  daughter. But  if she continues teasing him, he is going to fuck her, because that's exactly the reason she does it in the first place.
 [Image: bdsmlr-143658-cUxAoylujc.gif]
Horny fantasies 
A place to check out all the fantasies of ur fav celebrity, animated charecter this is the place
"It is purely fantasy"

(17-09-2020, 07:46 AM)Santoshsankat Wrote: [Image: 1935932988f65661ff0a1873b85431f5.jpg]
Today was shriyas bday and she knows how her boss treats his females employees on their bdays and just as she was thinking the door bell rang and she went and opened the door it was as usual her boss sunny came to wish her and the Next thing she knew, she was flying through the air before landing on the bed.
[Image: bdsmlr-17935-YHfJRYIQV5.gif][Image: bdsmlr-127798-Ou5tyWmyXv.gif]
 Immediately being pinned down and roughly separated from her underwear which is being pulled off. Now shriya is all naked, except for your cute pair of socks, the rest of her clothing is scattered through the house. Earlier both shriya and sunny have been making out downstairs, removing their clothing piece by piece until sunny threw shriya over his shoulder and carried her upstairs to the bedroom.
[Image: be47625103159c6b3524e17ff8517447.gif][Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4828798]
Now her legs are being spread wide before she even had the time to react and lay comfortably. Looking down, she sees her boss face, looking up at her. "Happy birthday day my kitty", he growled teasingly before diving forward. His lips on her horny pussy instantly, eating her out. Sunny went slow initially. Kissing and licking, but soon speed up right at the moment shriya grabbed her hand and place it on her tits to grope. He buried his tongue inside of shriya, flicking rapidly against her clit. "Oh fuck…yess u hit the sweet spot ahhh fuckkkk", sunny heard her sigh above him, feeling her hand grasping his hair to keep him close.
[Image: 9345.gif]
Shriya can't help but move her body. Grinding her pussy against her boss face, getting him covered in all her pussyjuices. Suddenly shr tighten her abs and legs, reaching her first orgasm. She arched back screaming "ahhh fuckkkk hear it comes" 
[Image: eating-pussy-2.gif]
 and she had a mind blowing orgasam and now she expected him to stop after that but boss kept going at a slower pace instead. later that day she had many more orgasam that day
[Image: converted.gif][Image: 456_450.gif][Image: 15385246.gif]
  now she understood why all the ladies in the office were exited on their bdays
Horny fantasies 
"It is purely fantasy"

https://imagetwist.com/r0j6arfaejae/IMG_...081012.jpg

Create your Favourite Fake videos using your own fav figure.

https://t.me/SnapFaceChange_bot?start=2095163117