Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 3.72 Average
The Girly Cafe...!!!!
saturday night what I want to see as I go into sleep after a crazy ride sex 

with IS that satisfying face of IS getting creampied by me and a random guy

we just met in a club

[Image: nY0ulYL.jpg]
IS , Wd and Rahul 3 met on this adult form used to do postings on random crazy fantasies it slowly

got a thing and they started posting it regularly and WD and rahul always used to fight to post with IS

even tho they know these are just fantasies but doing a plot with each other is ntng compared to

posting it with IS it some how was more arrosing for them to post with IS as if they really are doing it with a

sexy lady but after covid hit and all both Wd and Rahul got more and more busy in there daily life

[Image: YvPQ81x.jpg]

u used to come daily to vist to see if they got some free time to have fun but hamesha woh work load and

all bahaney u got fed up with both of them u saw rahul ol pinged u Hi

IS : what Hi aaj kal u got so busy do u even know when we did out last series properly from stat to finish

Rahul : yaar aab main kya karu yaar work load itna hain ab kya hi bata hun tumko vaise tuje tho uss WD ka

lund se boht maza aata hain na

once rahul asked u about whoes post u love the most u picked WD and to add spice " when he fucks maza

he kuch aur hain"  which made Rahul so angry that day he went off with out finishing the plot
[Image: fGgw6LU.jpg]
(23-07-2022, 03:52 PM)HiRod Wrote: IS , Wd and Rahul 3 met on this adult form used to do postings on random crazy fantasies it slowly

got a thing and they started posting it regularly and WD and rahul always used to fight to post with IS

even tho they know these are just fantasies but doing a plot with each other is ntng compared to

posting it with IS it some how was more arrosing for them to post with IS as if they really are doing it with a

sexy lady but after covid hit and all both Wd and Rahul got more and more busy in there daily life

[Image: YvPQ81x.jpg]

u used to come daily to vist to see if they got some free time to have fun but hamesha woh work load and

all bahaney u got fed up with both of them u saw rahul ol pinged u Hi

IS : what Hi aaj kal u got so busy do u even know when we did out last series properly from stat to finish

Rahul : yaar aab main kya karu yaar work load itna hain ab kya hi bata hun tumko vaise tuje tho uss WD ka

lund se boht maza aata hain na

once rahul asked u about whoes post u love the most u picked WD and to add spice " when he fucks maza

he kuch aur hain"  which made Rahul so angry that day he went off with out finishing the plot
[Image: fGgw6LU.jpg]

we were always posting together... the 3 of us... and they both always wanted to post with me... since it gave them the feeling of doing 

it with a girl... and i loved it as well.. but with covid and everyone getting busy that had calmed down

then me and rahul talking one day... i always enjoy posting with WD more... saying 'when he fucks me maaza hi kuch aur hai' in a interactive posting sense

but we used to talk like that... since it added more to it... and rahul didnt like that but it was nromal between

IS: aare you know na... WDs just so good na... par i enjoy with you as well... aise toh nahin hai... now your both busy anyway
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
Rahul : dekh even know when there is just u and me u are talking about him and how good he is sara mood

karab kardeta hain when I hear u say that

IS : arey baba naraz maat ho when it is just both of us u are the best fuck I ever had woh baat alag hain

when Wd joins us :Tongue

WD just logged in : hey whats happening guys kuch posting karne valete kya aap log

Rahul who is pissed by ur teesing : nahi yaar isko tho tera lund choosneki padi hui hain

[Image: 1Mt6G4i.jpg]

WD : abey grow up na rahul aate he tera pakar pakar challu shukar hain IS mard hain and these are just

fantasies itna be possesive maat ban abb agar chaho tho kuch postings tips dun jiss sey IS ka pani nikal jaye

IS : WD u shut up dont give him any ideas he has his own magic and and u have ur own magic ab jagdo mat

Rahul : haan teek hain IS is just upset with us we are not getting enough time now a days to do posting

as we used to do baat tho sahi hain ab kya karen tu bhol WD

[Image: MHhDi9A.png]
(23-07-2022, 04:09 PM)HiRod Wrote: Rahul : dekh even know when there is just u and me u are talking about him and how good he is sara mood

karab kardeta hain when I hear u say that

IS : arey baba naraz maat ho when it is just both of us u are the best fuck I ever had woh baat alag hain

when Wd joins us :Tongue

WD just logged in : hey whats happening guys kuch posting karne valete kya aap log

Rahul who is pissed by ur teesing : nahi yaar isko tho tera lund choosneki padi hui hain

[Image: 1Mt6G4i.jpg]

WD : abey grow up na rahul aate he tera pakar pakar challu shukar hain IS mard hain and these are just

fantasies itna be possesive maat ban abb agar chaho tho kuch postings tips dun jiss sey IS ka pani nikal jaye

IS : WD u shut up dont give him any ideas he has his own magic and and u have ur own magic ab jagdo mat

Rahul : haan teek hain IS is just upset with us we are not getting enough time now a days to do posting

as we used to do baat tho sahi hain ab kya karen tu bhol WD

[Image: MHhDi9A.png]

the way rahul was talking about posting as actual fucking since thats how we talked sometimes... rahul knew i enjoyed with WD more

IS: relax na rahul... you know how much i love it when you fuck me... dont get upset... 

then WD joining and some more dirty talking continuing and WD even saying he would give tips to make me wet... but telling rahul to calm down since its all just fantasies

IS: tum bui na WD... you both are great... woh haan... you guys arre rarely on nowadays

both WD and rahul were busy in they lives... had relationships of they own
Rahul : ab Wd saab ol kyun ayenge saale ko tho gf mil gayi raat hote hi uske hostel chala jata hain from

theere to oyo rooms saale ka game he alag hain IS he didnt told u about it till now iseliye nahi araha hain ol

IS : what!!! gf.. hain kya WD really y didnt u ever told me about her tho sara time uske saat what about me

Wd : IS what the fuck dude fantasy kuch jyada nahi ho raha hain aj kal tera stop pretending u dont have a

gf and all vaise rahul be koi kam nahi iska tho shadi be paki hogayi bhabi tho ek dam maal hain

[Image: b0Io24d.jpg]

u were so frustrated u kinda thought ki ey dono sirf tumhare te it all felt like real both guys fighting for u

always who gets to have fun with u now both moving on there lifes and u didnt even got a chance to tell them

that u were a girl and they not even told u about these things cause u always used to reply like a girl

they thought IS tho sirf fantasy bate karta rehta hain kuch aur nahi but they to know about each other more

IS : acha tho dono move on kar gaye ho teek hain then Y dont u meet up once lets say it as a

bachelorette party

[Image: 3N2VH2s.jpg]
(23-07-2022, 04:39 PM)HiRod Wrote: Rahul : ab Wd saab ol kyun ayenge saale ko tho gf mil gayi raat hote hi uske hostel chala jata hain from

theere to oyo rooms saale ka game he alag hain IS he didnt told u about it till now iseliye nahi araha hain ol

IS : what!!! gf.. hain kya WD really y didnt u ever told me about her tho sara time uske saat what about me

Wd : IS what the fuck dude fantasy kuch jyada nahi ho raha hain aj kal tera stop pretending u dont have a

gf and all vaise rahul be koi kam nahi iska tho shadi be paki hogayi bhabi tho ek dam maal hain

[Image: b0Io24d.jpg]

u were so frustrated u kinda thought ki ey dono sirf tumhare te it all felt like real both guys fighting for u

always who gets to have fun with u now both moving on there lifes and u didnt even got a chance to tell them

that u were a girl and they not even told u about these things cause u always used to reply like a girl

they thought IS tho sirf fantasy bate karta rehta hain kuch aur nahi but they to know about each other more

IS : acha tho dono move on kar gaye ho teek hain then Y dont u meet up once lets say it as a

bachelorette party

[Image: 3N2VH2s.jpg]

i hated that they were moving on... and were in relationships now... since i loved how they always used to fight over me

but now they were busy in they lives with they own girls... and i didnt like that... and on top of that i didnt know since they way we talked to each other

these kind of things wouldnt come up... because i used to reply as a girl... so they only told each other 

IS: i mean woh haan... par phir bhi... you guys should still make time for me na... we we could have some fun... aise hamesha busy... its not right
Wd : yeah baat tho sahi hain but work and maintaining a gf and all not getting the time as I used to get IS

u know na how things get complicated when u have a girl in ur life I need to give her time na

Rahul : look ar him being all lovey dovey all of a sudden idhar tho fantasies main used IS a sex toy and a

cum dump now u being so sensible haan

Wd : abey rahul those r just wild fantasies tu woh chod bachelorette party kab dega MC u told me ur planning

something big kuch update tho de

[Image: 9KbdNmr.jpg]

Rahul : haan yaar I have been talking to u guys daily and never met one another I am gng to singapore 

next month I have some work over there and I have some shopping to do for in laws and all 

waha marina bay hain we could party all night aur maal be miljayenge maze karenge mere tarf se

WD : bhai maza ajayega IS u keep ur calander clear next month lets have a blast bhai ke shadi hone vali

hain khub peyenge khayenge nachenge aur bhot chodenge Wink

[Image: JYOf0YG.jpg]
(23-07-2022, 05:00 PM)HiRod Wrote: Wd : yeah baat tho sahi hain but work and maintaining a gf and all not getting the time as I used to get IS

u know na how things get complicated when u have a girl in ur life I need to give her time na

Rahul : look ar him being all lovey dovey all of a sudden idhar tho fantasies main used IS a sex toy and a

cum dump now u being so sensible haan

Wd : abey rahul those r just wild fantasies tu woh chod bachelorette party kab dega MC u told me ur planning

something big kuch update tho de

[Image: 9KbdNmr.jpg]

Rahul : haan yaar I have been talking to u guys daily and never met one another I am gng to singapore 

next month I have some work over there and I have some shopping to do for in laws and all 

waha marina bay hain we could party all night aur maal be miljayenge maze karenge mere tarf se

WD : bhai maza ajayega IS u keep ur calander clear next month lets have a blast bhai ke shadi hone vali

hain khub peyenge khayenge nachenge aur bhot chodenge Wink

[Image: JYOf0YG.jpg]

i was unsure about a get together... since we had never met and talking like this... 

and you guy didnt even know i was a girl as well... 

IS: get together... woh eerrmm im not sure... woh pata nahin... i think i might be busy na toh i dont know yet 

just making up an excuse really... even thou we didnt have time to post together... to a get together would be good i was unsure about it all
Wd : yaar dont be a party pooper now we will have so much fun and all is paid and done by the groom kyun

rahul u just need to show up everything else will be taken care by him.

IS : no no its not about money I can pay for my own vacation but I mean..

Rahul : abey saale IS atho jaa no more bahana samja kya aur tum dhono keliye I will book a single room sweet

waha tum apne WD ka lund aram se le hahahaha kya kehta ta

" When WD fucks maza bohat ata hain" tho saaman band aur ake le le WD ka

[Image: RxX5AyT.png]

IS : oh shut up rahul tum be na ( u were blushing inside )

WD : if that makes u come to the vacation then wahi sahi both WD and rahul laughing in the chat

IS : acha baba I will come now stop pulling my leg ok

Rahul : dekh WD when u said u gona him achanak se he is ready to come

WD : ussme kya kharabe hain he took our dick more than our gf's na chalega again they both laughed

[Image: fQZTPWU.png]