Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 3.72 Average
The Girly Cafe...!!!!
(04-12-2019, 06:30 AM)Trisha_cuck Wrote: Aah IS baby....wanna feed you my cock

[Image: 997mnYB.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(10-12-2019, 12:12 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i would never do this with a normal guy but i loved doing it with dons... power and money attracted me so much... just having fun witht he don he groping and mauling me kissing my neck

and my BF coudlnt do anything since this was normal in these parties... i was watching you getting fucked off while he was rubbing my pussy inside my shorts

we both we other people but we both wanted each other... i wanted MAC so bad now

IS: mmmm mmmmm feels good (rubbing his cock over his pants) i can tell you like it as well

IS was burning with lust...the other don had his hands all over her and was squeezing her everywhere...

he pushed a finger inside ur pussy...u were moaning so loudly even the music couldnt mask it...

IS: ohhhh yess...kya kar rahe ho...aahhhh...wahan...ahhhh math chhuo na...ahhhhh...

don: ahhhh baby...(pulls u to kiss ur lips and finger u again) itni geeli ho gayi ho tum...

IS: uhhhh ya ya ya....feels so good...(looking at MAC) ahhhh u like it haan...(don thinks she is asking him)...

[Image: UqOPqyJ.jpg]

ur boyfriend don was going crazy with anger but this was a don party...

it was unwritten rule that dons can do whatever they like with the girls there in the party...doesnt matter who...

that's why he didnt want u to stay there...even then he would have killed the other don if MAC was not there...

all the dons feared MAC greatly...so no one dared to do anything stupid in front of MAC...

don: (bending down and licking and biting us ass) ahhhh IS baby u r such a hot slut...slurp...slurp...!

[Image: mWr3WnY.jpg]
MAC is BACK
(15-12-2019, 07:10 PM)madabtactresses Wrote: IS was burning with lust...the other don had his hands all over her and was squeezing her everywhere...

he pushed a finger inside ur pussy...u were moaning so loudly even the music couldnt mask it...

IS: ohhhh yess...kya kar rahe ho...aahhhh...wahan...ahhhh math chhuo na...ahhhhh...

don: ahhhh baby...(pulls u to kiss ur lips and finger u again) itni geeli ho gayi ho tum...

IS: uhhhh ya ya ya....feels so good...(looking at MAC) ahhhh u like it haan...(don thinks she is asking him)...

ur boyfriend don was going crazy with anger but this was a don party...

it was unwritten rule that dons can do whatever they like with the girls there in the party...doesnt matter who...

that's why he didnt want u to stay there...even then he would have killed the other don if MAC was not there...

all the dons feared MAC greatly...so no one dared to do anything stupid in front of MAC...

don: (bending down and licking and biting us ass) ahhhh IS baby u r such a hot slut...slurp...slurp...!

i was loving this... being a slut myself on top of that being so attarcted to men with power and money this was the perfect party for me 

dons always enjoyed other dons girls at these such parties 'mmmmmm damn you made me so wet' i was enjoying with him my eyes were on MAC thou

since he was not only the most powerful in the party but the most powerful and rich in the world he fingering me now down licking my ass

IS: you like this ass mmmm mmmmm (smiling and looking at MAC)
(15-12-2019, 07:14 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was loving this... being a slut myself on top of that being so attarcted to men with power and money this was the perfect party for me 

dons always enjoyed other dons girls at these such parties 'mmmmmm damn you made me so wet' i was enjoying with him my eyes were on MAC thou

since he was not only the most powerful in the party but the most powerful and rich in the world he fingering me now down licking my ass

IS: you like this ass mmmm mmmmm (smiling and looking at MAC)

Suddenly u pushed that don away...he tried to grope at u but u pushed him away again...

and then u started to slither on the floor...as per the music....like a snake...

ur half naked body was on the floor...some other don brought whiskey and poured it on ur body...

ur naked flesh in such skimpy clothes were getting so wet with the whiskey...all others were clapping and whistling...

[Image: XlJ0kgZ.jpg]

ur don boyfriend was so embarrassed...he was helpless...he wanted to shoot that guy but MAC was there...

he tried to get ur attention...but u were still looking at MAC...

MAC was looking back at u although kareena was sucking his cock....this was so hot...

suddenly MAC pushed kareena away...and stood up...and walked towards u...

[Image: tTO38kH.jpg]
MAC is BACK
(15-12-2019, 07:24 PM)madabtactresses Wrote: Suddenly u pushed that don away...he tried to grope at u but u pushed him away again...

and then u started to slither on the floor...as per the music....like a snake...

ur half naked body was on the floor...some other don brought whiskey and poured it on ur body...

ur naked flesh in such skimpy clothes were getting so wet with the whiskey...all others were clapping and whistling...

ur don boyfriend was so embarrassed...he was helpless...he wanted to shoot that guy but MAC was there...

he tried to get ur attention...but u were still looking at MAC...

MAC was looking back at u although kareena was sucking his cock....this was so hot...

suddenly MAC pushed kareena away...and stood up...and walked towards u...

pushing one don away and still dancing other dons even enjoying as well now... i was just there dancing for them all... having all these dons attention on me was so hot

MAC getting up while i was with another don dancing... i knew he was up... i was just with other dons

but a guy that had politicians and police in his pocket and could hav people like kareena sucking his cock whenever he wanted was a guy i wanted
(15-12-2019, 07:27 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: pushing one don away and still dancing other dons even enjoying as well now... i was just there dancing for them all... having all these dons attention on me was so hot

MAC getting up while i was with another don dancing... i knew he was up... i was just with other dons

but a guy that had politicians and police in his pocket and could hav people like kareena sucking his cock whenever he wanted was a guy i wanted

the whole room was silent...even the DJ stopped playing the music...it was MAC afterall...

MAC signaled for the party to continue...everyone resumed...u were dancing...

u looked at MAC...he was really tall and muscular...a real alpha male...u were licking ur lips with anticipation...

MAC came near u...but u were so horny for him that u decided to tease the lion itself...

IS: (licking ur lips and winking) so u r MAC haan...aise kya dekh rahe ho...ladki nahi dekhi kya kabhi...???

[Image: zYVYMmY.jpg]

many gasped at the sheer audacity of u...talking like this to MAC...the dreaded don...

don (ur boyfriend): MAC sir...please maaf kar do...issko nahi...

MAC: shhhhh...(he fell silent) 

MAC walked near u...and pulled u onto him in a flash...and started to dance with u...

IS: ahhhhh...so u want to dance haan...big boy...(rubbing ur thighs against his crotch)...!

[Image: wqTxUBs.jpg]
MAC is BACK
(15-12-2019, 07:35 PM)madabtactresses Wrote: the whole room was silent...even the DJ stopped playing the music...it was MAC afterall...

MAC signaled for the party to continue...everyone resumed...u were dancing...

u looked at MAC...he was really tall and muscular...a real alpha male...u were licking ur lips with anticipation...

MAC came near u...but u were so horny for him that u decided to tease the lion itself...

IS: (licking ur lips and winking) so u r MAC haan...aise kya dekh rahe ho...ladki nahi dekhi kya kabhi...???

many gasped at the sheer audacity of u...talking like this to MAC...the dreaded don...

don (ur boyfriend): MAC sir...please maaf kar do...issko nahi...

MAC: shhhhh...(he fell silent) 

MAC walked near u...and pulled u onto him in a flash...and started to dance with u...

IS: ahhhhh...so u want to dance haan...big boy...(rubbing ur thighs against his crotch)...!

i wanted him so much but i also loved teasing... and normally MAC would kill anyone talking to him like this but i kinda knew he wouldnt with me

he pulling me and dancing and i was rubbing my thighs on his crotch 

IS: mmmmm maine bhi toh dekhoon ki MAC mein kya hai like everyone says... i dont think kuch hoga mmmm
(15-12-2019, 07:38 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i wanted him so much but i also loved teasing... and normally MAC would kill anyone talking to him like this but i kinda knew he wouldnt with me

he pulling me and dancing and i was rubbing my thighs on his crotch 

IS: mmmmm maine bhi toh dekhoon ki MAC mein kya hai like everyone says... i dont think kuch hoga mmmm

MAC: acha...??? so that's what u think haan...ki kuch nahi hoga...???

IS: aur nahi toh kya...mera boyfriend itna bada don hai...koi usske saamne mujhe chhuega tak nahi...

MAC: agar tumhara boyfriend khud mujhe request kare toh...???

IS: aisa kabhi nahi hoga...woh itna possessive hai mere liye...!

[Image: mBpnmWk.jpg]

MAC looked at her boyfriend...he was terrified...he looked around...

he saw MAC's bodyguards all over reaching their pockets...all of them had ultra modern guns...

IS: dekho na baby...yeh kya bol raha hai...he is saying that u will request him to touch me...

don: woh...baby...let MAC kiss u na...(looking really scared) please...MAC...kiss her...

MAC pulled u and smooched u real hard with a lot of force...!

[Image: r3IkCB0.jpg]
MAC is BACK
(15-12-2019, 07:46 PM)madabtactresses Wrote: MAC: acha...??? so that's what u think haan...ki kuch nahi hoga...???

IS: aur nahi toh kya...mera boyfriend itna bada don hai...koi usske saamne mujhe chhuega tak nahi...

MAC: agar tumhara boyfriend khud mujhe request kare toh...???

IS: aisa kabhi nahi hoga...woh itna possessive hai mere liye...!

MAC looked at her boyfriend...he was terrified...he looked around...

he saw MAC's bodyguards all over reaching their pockets...all of them had ultra modern guns...

IS: dekho na baby...yeh kya bol raha hai...he is saying that u will request him to touch me...

don: woh...baby...let MAC kiss u na...(looking really scared) please...MAC...kiss her...

MAC pulled u and smooched u real hard with a lot of force...!

MAC showing me his power... i knew how scared my BF was of him i could tell but still saying that and he made him say it and MAC pulling me 

in and kissing me with force... like the most powerful don would

IS: mmmmm aare baby you want me to kiss him (kissing MAC back now) muuaahh muuaahh mmmm uummmmm 

my hands were starting to move over his body as well he was so damn strong and hot
(15-12-2019, 07:50 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: MAC showing me his power... i knew how scared my BF was of him i could tell but still saying that and he made him say it and MAC pulling me 

in and kissing me with force... like the most powerful don would

IS: mmmmm aare baby you want me to kiss him (kissing MAC back now) muuaahh muuaahh mmmm uummmmm 

my hands were starting to move over his body as well he was so damn strong and hot

u could feel his boner rubbing against ur thighs...u could feel how long and thick his shaft was...

he was holding u like a toy...pulling u...kissing u...u felt like his doll...

ur boyfriend was going red on the face with humiliation but he was just helpless...

IS: (pulling out of the kiss) ahhh MAC please...my baby is getting angry...he won't want us to do this...!

[Image: njV4aBJ.jpg]

MAC: oh i feel he would want us to do more...don't u...(asking him)...

don: (staying silent...face getting red with anger and humiliation)...

MAC: (voice sterner) maine kuch poocha tumse...and i don't like delayed answers...

MAC: VICTOR...!!!!!! (victor is the main don under MAC handling asia)...he kept me waiting for 5 seconds...

so give five areas under him to five other dons...(all cheering) now do u want to keep me waiting more???

[Image: TdvrOmX.jpg]
MAC is BACK