Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Exploring Fantasies on Actress
(11-04-2020, 03:05 AM)kingk Wrote: KK : I kept on fucking her in that postion for 1 hr and cummed in her pussy bhol raandi ghod mei legi mera bacha I will make u maa

my randi mom I pushed her down and sat on the sofa randi ka jagha maalik ke feet pe hota hain aur kya sohh rahi hain clean karo isko

asking her to suck my dick clean

you fucking her and cumming isnide her 'aaaaahhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk thats was so good na... after all this time had such a good fuck'

the thing was she was satisfied but you wasnt even done yet... you wanted to fuck her more which shcoked her 

katrina: abhi aur karna hia... fucking hell... itna acha chod diya mujhe aur abhi your not done... never knew a guy could fuck again afetr cumming damn

she going on her knees when you said that and you sat there she started cleaning your cock now... licking it all clean and sucking it 

katrina: meri jagah toh yeh hi hai na mmm mm slurp mmm sslsluurrpp amin toh yeh poora saaf kar dehti hoon tumari liye mm mm slurp slupr mm

[Image: strange-embroidered-work-katrina-kaif-ne...0x1100.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(11-04-2020, 03:07 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: you fucking her and cumming isnide her 'aaaaahhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk thats was so good na... after all this time had such a good fuck'

the thing was she was satisfied but you wasnt even done yet... you wanted to fuck her more which shcoked her 

katrina: abhi aur karna hia... fucking hell... itna acha chod diya mujhe aur abhi your not done... never knew a guy could fuck again afetr cumming damn

she going on her knees when you said that and you sat there she started cleaning your cock now... licking it all clean and sucking it 

katrina: meri jagah toh yeh hi hai na mmm mm slurp mmm sslsluurrpp amin toh yeh poora saaf kar dehti hoon tumari liye mm mm slurp slupr mm

[Image: strange-embroidered-work-katrina-kaif-ne...0x1100.jpg]

KK : as she was sucking my dick like a good whore I asked her again tho mom baanogi na mere baache ke maa I will make carry my son

and I caught her hair and started banging her face with my cock she was soo good at giving her head and those lips are just meant to be on some one's cock and that lucky guy was me
(11-04-2020, 03:14 AM)kingk Wrote: KK : as she was sucking my dick like a good whore I asked her again tho mom baanogi na mere baache ke maa I will make carry my son

and I caught her hair and started banging her face with my cock she was soo good at giving her head and those lips are just meant to be on some one's cock and that lucky guy was me

katrina: haan haan... tumare bache ki maa toh bana hai mujhe ssslluurrpp mmm mmm tum toh jab chaho mujhhe apna bacha de sakte ho mmm

she was your bitch now and even ready for you to give her a son she didnt care at all... all she wanted twas that huge cock of yours now

katrina: tum mujhe yeh dehte raho aur main toh tumare liye kuch bhi sssllurpp mm mmm uummmm kuch bhi karoongi tumare liye toh mm sslsluurrpp

she was giving head like the slut she was... you was the lucky guy to have them lips... your step moms lips around your cock going up and down

katrina: mmm mmm yeh toh alreadyb phirse itna hard hogaya hai... lagta hai tumara lund toh rukhta hi nahinhai... i fucking love it mmm mmmmm slurp

[Image: 57583289_2239675956099333_48145906796270...1559026603]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
Thread is closed  Exclamation
req by kingk