Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
My(EMPA)
Suddenly, I hear someone fumbling with the lock.
Me and Ana look at eachother in horror.

Me - "Who's that!?"

Ana - "Shit! It must be my roommate."

Me - "Fuck! Get off!"

But it's too late, the door swings open and Ana's roomie walks in.
[Image: qbC7fsY.jpeg]
Eiza - "Ana? I forgot my shoes! Have you seen th- WHAT THE FUCK?"

Ana gets off my dick and stands up to face her roommate.

Ana - "What are you doing here! You're supposed to be working out!

Eiza - "Excuse me? What I am I doing? You're literally riding a fucking dick in our living room! We eat there!"

Ana - "Well I didn't think you'd be home for like an hour.."

Eiza - "So you invite some rando into our house for a quick fuck?"

Ana - "He's not some rando.. He's the guy I told you about last month.. from the beach.."

Me - "You told her about me?"

Ana - "What? Well.. yeah.. It doesn't matter.. Just get your stuff and go, Eiza!"

Eiza - "Fine! But you better fucking disinfect fucking everything before I get home.. I can't believe you.."

Ana - "Wait.. Why don't you-"

Eiza - "You better not be about to ask me to join you.."

Ana - "Why don't you join us?"

Eiza - "Un fucking believable.."

[Image: JlJAZyc.jpeg]

Ana - "Come on.. it'll be a way better workout then the gym... and besides.. look at this dick.."

Ana moves to the side and motions to my still rock hard cock.

Eiza - "I mean.. it's nice but.."

Ana - "But what? When I told you what happened on the beach you told me that you wished that you could meet him.. Well here he is!"

You - "You said that?"

Eiza - "Shut up! Maybe I said that.. but.. no.. this is weird.. I don't even know you!"

Ana - "But you know me, and I know him! He's a nice guy! And I know it's been a while since you slept w-"

Eiza - "Oh would you shut up already! Fuck.. Fine! The gym was super crowded anyway.."

Ana - "Really?! Yes! Come over here!"

Eiza - "I'm only going to suck his dick though... I don't know him like you seem to.. And besides.. I'd love to see how you bounce that ass on a dick.."

Me - "What is happening.."

Ana - "You're about to get your dick sucked and fucked by two smoking hot young women, Papi..."

[Image: vDMTFHk.jpeg]

Eiza - "Well, you'll get sucked by two women.. only fucked by one."

Ana - "We'll see about that.. Now hurry up and get over here! I want to suck this dick with you!"

Ana gets on her knees and takes my cock into her mouth as Eiza walks over to us two and gets down on her knees.
[Image: m213I3U.jpeg]
Ana looks over at Eiza and they start making out.
Eiza squeezes my balls as Ana starts jerking my shaft.
I reach forward and timidly grab Eiza's perky tits, she looks at me and nods in approval, so I pull her top down and grope her now exposed chest.
[Image: RoNZnem.jpeg]
Eiza is the first to take it further, when she leans forward and pops one of my balls into her mouth and licks and sucks it while she looks into my eyes.

Me - "Oh shit.."

Ana - "Doesn't she look hot sucking your balls like that, Papi?"

Me - "Fuck yeah she does.. shit."

[Image: XGqPY9m.jpeg]
Ana pulls her hair to the side and then she too leans forward, and starts sucking my cock as Eiza continues to suck my sack.
[Image: bSDYqjS.jpeg]
Eiza and Ana both start licking their way up my cock, and when they make it to my tip they begin furiously flicking their tongues all over it.
[Image: GtaZ3qJ.jpeg]
Ana grabs Eiza's head and forces her all the way down my shaft and holds her down.

Ana - "Fuck her face, papi."

Me - "Seriously?"

Ana - "She can take it.. trust me."

Me - "Shit.. alright then."

[Image: OgaWDbZ.jpeg]
Eiza slaps my leg and Ana pulls her up for air.

Eiza - "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Me - "Sorry I-"

Eiza - "Shut up, not you."

Ana - "Come on.. I know you liked it.."

Eiza - "Well.. maybe but I don-"

Before she can finish, Ana forces Eiza back down on my rod.

Ana - "Don't talk to papi like that. Teach her a lesson."

[Image: YVLCdqc.png]
Ana lets her go and Eiza comes up, gasping and wiping spit off of her chin.

Ana - "You were saying?"

Eiza - "Fuck you. I was saying, that I don't need your help to suck his dick.. I'm quite good at it."

Ana - "Yeah, I can hear you when you bring one of those meninos from the gym.."

Eiza - "Right... thin walls.."

Ana - "Well, show me then."

Eiza grabs my balls and then wraps her lips around my tip, before she quickly plunges down and swallows my entire cock all the way down to the balls.
Ana grabs Eiza's hair and holds it back as she starts bobbing up and down on my dick.

[Image: CnOBu4z.jpeg]
Eiza comes up, and winks at me while biting her lip.

Ana - "Not bad.. but I can do bet-"

Eiza interrupts Ana by grabbing her head and forcing her all the way down my shaft.

Eiza - "Yeah, how do you like it? Not so fun is it?"

Ana gags as first but then the gags quickly turn to moans, as she happily deepthroats me while reaching down and rubbing her pussy.

Eiza - "Wait.. what are you doing? You're not supposed to enjoy that.. God you're such a slut some times.."

She lets go of Ana's head, but she stays right where she is, happily bobbing up and down the length of my cock.

[Image: B8CdP3L.jpeg]
This time I grabs Ana's head, forcing her to stop before I cum down her throat.

Ana - "Why'd you stop me, papi?"

Me - "I was going to cum.. and I told you that I was going to make you cum first.."

Eiza - "Wow.. your daddy is such a gentleman.."

Ana - "He is. But he's not my daddy, he's my papi.. he can be your daddy though.."

Eiza - "Alright then... daddy.. why don't we take this to my bedroom?"

The two help me up, and then I follow them down the hall and into Eiza's bedroom.
[Image: gpHjjNe.jpeg]
Ana falls on Eiza's bed, and spreads her legs.

Eiza - "Sure.. get comfy.."

Ana slaps her cheeks and opens her mouth.

Ana - "Don't worry.. there's a spot for you too."

Eiza - "Seriously? You want me to.. sit on your face?"

Ana - "Si.. so badly.. and I think papi would like that too, right?"

Me - "It would be pretty hot.."

Eiza - "Yeah.. you're right.."

I lay down on my stomach at the foot of the bed, and start eating Ana out, as Eiza climbs on top of her and sits on her face.
Ana grabs her besties cheeks and dives right in to her pussy, and Eiza immediately starts moaning and grinding her hips all over Ana's face.
[Image: ACjMulO.jpeg]
I stand up and go to stick my dick in Ana, but Eiza puts her hand on my chest and stops me.

Eiza - "Wait.. let me get you nice and wet again daddy.."

She leans forward and once again welcomes my dick down her throat, getting it dripping wet in no time at all.
[Image: YmBsgUm.jpeg]
Eiza lets my dick fall out of her mouth, then she reaches down and grabs it, and guides me inside of Ana's tight, wet pussy.
Ana starts loudly moaning as she feels my cock stretching her out.
At the same time Eiza comes up and stares into my eyes before she leans in and starts making out with me.
[Image: fnUBV7f.jpeg]
Eiza breaks free from the makeout session as she seems to be distracted by Ana's work devouring her pussy.
I look down and take one of Eiza's perky natural tits into my mouth and lick, tease and suck her nipple while continuing to fuck Ana.
Eiza throws her head back and moans and pants, while violently trembling as I and Ana team up to make her cum.
[Image: ySLUmww.jpeg]
Eiza - "Shit.. Fuck... Ana stop for a sec.. I'm so fucking sensitive right now.."

Eiza sits up a little, and Ana slaps her ass when she does.
I pull out of Ana at the same time as well.

Ana - "I told you.. papi is good, isn't he?"

Eiza - "Not bad.. but it was mostly you.."

Me - "Not bad?"

Ana - "Well.. you haven't felt his dick stretch out your pussy yet.. but you will."

Eiza - "Maybe.. but for now.."

Again, Eiza leans down and starts blowing me, taking my balls deep down her throat without batting an eye.

Ana - "And you called me a slut.."

[Image: uBnWnqh.jpeg]
Like before, Eiza stops sucking my and shoves my dick inside of Ana.
Then rises up and starts making out with me some more while I thrust deep inside of Ana's pussy.

Ana - "Si.. give it to me papi.."

Eiza reaches back and lifts Ana's head up and buries it deep in her ass, forcing Ana to eat her out.
[Image: VbIQPtp.jpeg]
Eiza rubs my chest and bites my lips, and I reach down and start rubbing Ana's clit with my thumb.
Ana starts squirming, and breathing heavier with each thrust.
Her moans are muffled by Eiza's ass, but I know that she is close to cumming.
So I give her everything I got, and before you know it can feel her pussy tighten even more and then release a tidal waves worth of cum all over my dick.
[Image: DFLHuwr.jpeg]
Eiza - " I think she's cumming, daddy."

Me - "She already did."

Eiza - "Really? Let me.. let ta- oh fuck! Damn she's good at eating pussy.. let me taste it."

Me - "Shit I might cum too.."

Eiza - "Well, you said you had to make her cum first and.. well, you did.. so.. who cares?"

Me - " I also told her that I would fuck her asshole.. so.."

Eiza - "This is not how I saw my day going.. whatever, just tell me when you're going to cum and I'll stop... maybe.."

[Image: It1nay5.jpeg]

Ana - "Papi.. before Eiza interrupted us.. I think I was riding you.. maybe we can do that again.."

Me - "Yeah.. that sounds great."

Ana stands up and I take her place laying on the bed and help her climb on top of me.
Then I watch as she slowly sits her fat ass down on my dick and starts riding me reverse cowgirl style.

Eiza - "Hello? I'm still here!"

Ana - "So shut up and.. fuck that feels good papi.. shut up and do something.."

Eiza kneels down on the floor beside the bed and starts rubbing and spanking Ana's ass while she bounces up and down.
[Image: JPnzBJs.jpeg]
Eiza - "Fuck this is so hot to watch... how does it feel, daddy?"

Me - "So.. ughh.. so fucking good.."

Ana - "And what if I go faster, papi?"

And she does just that, bouncing her fat ass up and down on my cock faster and harder.
[Image: tU1Bfmi.jpeg]
Eiza stands up and starts making out with Ana as she continues riding my dick.
I reach forward and grab two handfuls of Ana's cheeks and enjoy the view.
[Image: 4O6Ql09.jpeg]
[Image: U78rIhT.jpeg]
Eiza gets down besides me and gets right in your ear and whispers.

Eiza - "Maybe I can have a turn now, daddy?"

Me - "I thought you would only suck my dick?"

Eiza - "I changed my mind.. are you turning me down?"

Me - "Obviously not.. Ana, get off.. Eiza wants a turn."

Ana - "Si papi! As long as I get you again.."

Me - "Well you have to stop riding me or else I won't be able too.."

She quickly gets off after hearing that.
[Image: vn8Vk0F.jpeg]
Eiza joins Ana on her knees at the foot of the bed, and takes my dick into her mouth while Ana licks and sucks my balls.
[Image: LVY6JKA.jpeg]

Me - "Shit.. on the bed.. both of you. I need a second.."

Ana - "Si papi.. maybe you should warm her up?"

Eiza - "I think I'm ready.."

Me - "Maybe.. I still want to taste you though.. are you seriously turning me down?"

Eiza - "Haha... Very funny.. Shut up and eat me out daddy."

I dive right into Eiza's sweet pussy and start exploring her insides with my tongue.
She and Ana look at eachother and start making out, and I reach to the side and start fingering Ana.
[Image: d9E2lKW.jpeg]
I grab Eiza's waist and start fucking her a little bit faster now, her and Ana look over at eachother and start making out.
[Image: rXbE4vQ.jpeg]
[Image: hHVirzc.jpeg]
The two break free from each other, and Ana works her way down to Eiza's tits and starts sucking them.
Eiza looks up into my eyes as my balls slap against her with every thrust.
[Image: 2jsVbQE.jpeg]
Ana - "Are you forgetting someone, Papi?"

Eiza - "Shut up.. you had your fun.. it's my turn now.. Jealous much?"

Ana - "Well he's only here because he wanted to fuck me, right papi?"

Eiza - "And now he's fucking someone way better.. deal with it."

Me - "There's enough of me for both of you.. I hope anyway.. Don't worry Eiza, I'm not done with you yet.."

I pull out of Eiza's dripping wet pussy, and shove my cock into Ana's instead and give it to her fast and hard, just how she likes it.
[Image: aMce0R1.jpeg]
I reach up and start choking Ana while I continue pounding her tight hole.
[Image: Q22UCKo.jpeg]
I grab my dick and take it out of Ana, and stick it back inside of Eiza and pick up where I left off with her.
[Image: 7vMaHGV.jpeg]

Ana - "Look at how gentle papi is with you.. so boring.. he knows you can't take it like I can."

Eiza - "Congrats.. you're more of a slut than I am.. But I can totally take it.."

Ana - "Okay then, prove it.."

Eiza - "Give it to me harder daddy!"

I am happy to oblige, and even happier to see that the two seem to be competing to see who can be more slutty..
[Image: 5gxW1uG.jpeg]

Eiza - "Oh fuck.. that's better... just like that daddy!"

Ana - "Yeah well papi was choking me too.."

Eiza - "Choke me daddy!"

I reach down and wrap my hand around her neck, and Eiza grabs my wrist and stares into my eyes, encouraging me to keep it up.
[Image: INRbE2S.jpeg]
Eiza - "Slap me daddy!"

Me - "What? No.. I can-"

With her hand already on my wrist, Eiza forces me to slap her across the face before I can say no to her.
Ana - "You really are crazy.."

Eiza - "Now do it again daddy.. I liked that.."

As I am not the one to say no to a lady, I reach back and then start giving Eiza a few light slaps across her face.
[Image: lpZqIdr.jpeg]

Ana - "My turn again... don't hold back papi.. well, maybe don't slap me.."

Eiza - "Who's boring now, daddy?"

Me - "Neither of you.. you're both crazy, it's amazing.. I don't know how much longer I can last like this though.."

Ana - "I don't care papi! Just fuck me!

I switch partners again and start giving Ana my all, fucking her hard and fast until I am ready to explode inside of her.
[Image: XQ23ftm.jpeg]
I pull out just in time, but Eiza is quick to grab my rod and stick it back into her pussy.

Me - "Fuck! I'm gonna cum!"

Eiza - "Yes daddy! Give it all to me!"

[Image: P7aX2Zp.jpeg]
Ana grabs my dick and yanks it out of Eiza's vice like grip and then guides it back inside of her equally tight pussy.
She starts working her body back and forth, fucking me until once again I am about to blow.

Ana - "No! You're cum is mine, papi! You came here for me! Not her!"

[Image: dCXaQtj.jpeg]
I pull out, but again I quickly find my manhood being shoved right back inside of Eiza.

Eiza - "Get out of here you slut! How many times have you fucked him already!"

Ana - "Not enough! He's my papi!

Eiza - "Not right now he's not.. He's about to cum so hard inside of me!"

[Image: wYOVPyB.jpeg]
Ana grabs my cock again and sticks it deep inside of her again.

Ana - "Papi's cum belongs to me.. not you.."

[Image: QyKGptT.jpeg]
Eiza grabs my dick and pushes Ana off the bed as she takes me back inside of her.

Eiza - "Don't listen to her daddy... cum for me.. you know you want too.. cum for me daddy... please give me all your fucking cum.."

[Image: vTeTORu.jpeg]

This time I grab my cock and quickly back away from the two.

Me - "Fuck.. stop! Both of you! Both of you can have my cum.. just give me a minute to breathe here.. turn around and let me eat your asses."

Eiza - "Yes daddy!"

Ana - "Only if you stick your cock in them after, papi.."

Eiza - "oh yes daddy! Fuck our slutty little assholes!"

Me - "I will.. just need a minute.. you two were kind of going crazy trying to make me cum like 10 seconds ago.. now turn around and bend over for me."

They do, and they both start shaking their asses waiting for me to dive in, and I start off with Ana, sticking my tongue deep into her asshole.
[Image: MV5BOGZlZWU4ZjUtYTY3Ni00MTE1LWIyNzMtNDBm...z._V1_.jpg]
I slap Ana's ass and move on to Eiza and spread her cheeks and get in there, giving her asshole the same treatment that I gave Ana's, much to her delight.
[Image: fMLneBU.jpeg]
Eiza and Ana are both wildly moaning and panting while they enjoy getting their asses eaten.
[Image: vpK5oYR.jpeg]