Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ACTRESS HAREM (ONLY THREESOMES)
(13-04-2020, 07:48 PM)yoursorgasmgiver Wrote:
"Kritiiii....Deepika ne issey apna candy samjhti hai... Hamesha chusti rehti hai..." Titu said while deepika sucking his cock... Like it was her only chocolate. 

[Image: 1yfOdQU.gif?noredirect]

Her lips swiftly moving covering his dick and leaving her hot spit on all over his dick... 

"Kritiiii... Deepika mera nikalke he manegi...tu apne honth rakh ke isey apni garmiiii dee..."Titu said and pulled his dick out of Deepika''s mouth.

He put his dick covered with deepika''s spit all over it. 

Kriti gave a shy smile and took her tongue out and with the tip of her tongue she tickled with his dick. 

[Image: tumblr_pl8kwuMPFT1uejcvjo7_250.gifv]

Titu feeling her tongue after a long time on his dick signalled her to take it in her mouth. 

Kriti slowly slowly gulping his Titu's dick. Expanding her mouth. Titu knew her potential when he first had that dick in her mouth. 

He could feel her throat warmth on his dick. The pleasant feel of her inside of mouth. 

"Kritiii... Kya chusti hoooo...." Titu said. 

Deepika looking at Kriti...she was a slut fuck she knew... But how can kriti such a simple girl take such a dick in her mouth and totally vanish it. 

[Image: PicsArt_04-13-12.45.04_l.jpg]

"Tu toh mere se badi randi hai... Kya chus rahi hai" Deepika said to Kriti. 

Kriti took her mouth out and smiled at her. 

Continue the Story. it's really amazing?
~Anjali
Did Titu died of corona??

RIP RIP Titu RIP RIP
~Anjali
repped
Do you guys want me to start this thread again? 

With weekly updates?

Please comment if you want this thread back
Yes we want the thread back
Both Deepika and Kriti walked out of the room. Titu looked at them and both winked. 

[Image: Bollywood_Actresses_Debut_South_Films%20...k=3Vo_QMEZ]

Wore their bra's and pants and walked out. 

Titu slept there for a while until everyone was discussing his kingdom to be distributed. 

He called his lawyer, Kiara Advani for bringing the papers. He then slept for an hour until Kiara came walking in. Kiara looked at all of them struggling hard for his money. 

[Image: 34687abf7d6720fb5d5d8ad681593b09.jpg]

"Who are you?" Kareena asked. All of the girls looked at her. 

"Am his secret lawyer" Kiara said and Kareena gulped her own saliva. 

[Image: lnrman1.jpg?itok=O9-Sp5A4]

"Why are you here?" Deepika asked. Kiara looked at everyone. 

"I brought the original papers of this villa and property" Kiara said and looked at Kareena approaching from back. 

Rakul, Alia and Deepika stopped Kareena. Holding her hands. Shraddha and Pooja looked at Them and they hopped in to save Kareena, their mother. 

Kiara looked at the fight all were having and sudeenly Titu enters the scenerio. Kiara looks at him and winks. 

He comes in the room bare chest, just wearing a boxer without underwear. His dick size was clearly visible over his pant. 
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTXsvZoD82Ya5aJEKX4A...A&usqp=CAU]
L

Deepika felt little bad, for she was his wife and how could he come out like this in front of all these girls. 

[Image: 927854-deepika-padukone.jpg]

Deepika felt angry and left the room. Kriti and Alia followed her looking at the way she left the room. 

Now in the room they were Kareena, Tamanna, Shraddha, Pooja & Kiara. 

Now Titu was in a plan. 

"Kiara come here girl" Titu said and Kiara walked to him wearing tight pants and her boobs juggling. 

[Image: tenor.gif]

"Titu, this is wrong, How can you do this to us?" Tamanna asked. Kareena agreed with Tamanna. 

"You can't just take this whole property and give nothing to us, matlab yeh toh hamare saath dhoka ho gaya" Tamanna added. Kiara looked at them and smiled. 

Titu took some papers and threw at them. Shraddha bent down and took the papers. As she bent Titu looked at her cleavage. So sexy.

Shraddha read the whole papers and looked at Titu with shock. 

"What is written in it?" Kareena asked. Shraddha gave the papers to her mother and walked forward to Titu. 

"Titu, I can't live without this wealth, so I agree" Shraddha said and took her lips closer to Titu and put her lips on his and started kissing him. 

"MmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMmmmmmmmmmmMmm..mmmmuuuaaa mmmuu...mmm mmmuuuuaaaah" 

[Image: Shraddha-kapoor-kissing-aditya-roy.gif]

Kareena looked at the papers and handed it to Tamanna and pooja to read. 

She then walked to Titu, looked in his eyes and setting her ego away. 

"I can do everything you want but not in front of my daughters, if you want anything come to me,you desire... I give" Kareena said and kissed his cheeks. 

[Image: 9f8be02340f2316475f64f48ea2ac3c9.gif]

Shraddha then stopped kissing and looked at his dick standing. She moved her lips and planted a kiss on his dick over his pants. 

[Image: 8170-gentle-teasing-through-his-underwear.gif]

"Well, I blow good" Shraddha said and walked back. She tried looking at Kareena but both couldn't face each other as they have read the contract and knew what they were agreeing to. 
Please continue, it's awesome
[Image: MENWYH5_o.jpg]
Xossip Exbii 32000 Didi Boudi Photo Archive
https://photos.app.goo.gl/dcz7dKQ8E871mRLc8

Join and make regular comment to allowed in album.