Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Woman makes their own Rules
(16-10-2019, 07:29 PM)Yamilover Wrote: when you have all these done, (in a soft but firm tone, standing like an angel with curvy body.. giving sexy pose) come to my bedroom. i have some clothes. (suddenly my hubby came out in his track suit and Tshirt.....he comes close to me and holds my waist....i closed my eyes leaving a sigh, like feeling little annoyed- actually, after looking at ur black heathier body and he keeps his face on my left shoulder touching his lips on my neck....i just bent back arching body backwards.. resting my head on his right shoulder and adjusted myself ) 
hubby: honey, what are u doing here?
come on, what are you doing?

[Image: tamanna-bhatia-deep-navel-exposure-hd-saree-navel.jpg]

( i was looking at themilk cans and i felt like washing ur feet with it i dont know why but i felt that way)
ok maam i will come to bedroom ..umm ur bedroom maam ( thats the moment mahesh sir came out )
good afternoon sir ( omg will maam tell anything to mahesh sir shittt i am screwed)
(i was feeling horny for his wife and even i didnt knew that but i had a bulge in my trouser by now)
i just came here to ..i mean deliver this ( ohh did he heard me saying ..i will come to tamannah maams bedroom)
(16-10-2019, 07:36 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: ( i was looking at themilk cans and i felt like washing ur feet with it i dont know why but i felt that way)
ok maam i will come to bedroom ..umm ur bedroom maam ( thats the moment mahesh sir came out )
good afternoon sir ( omg will maam tell anything to mahesh sir shittt i am screwed)
(i was feeling horny for his wife and even i didnt knew that but i had a bulge in my trouser by now)
i just came here to ..i mean deliver this ( ohh did he heard me saying ..i will come to tamannah maams bedroom)

[Image: tamanna-bhatia-hot-actress-stills-bikini.jpg]

(i removed Mahesh's hands from my waist and in an annoying voice, i told him) what rubbish is this? u don't have stamina to satisfy ur Tamannah and how can u just hug me ? first get a hard dick which can withstand long!

Mahesh: (he felt so bad getting insulted in front of him, he felt bad that i m ordering u to bear loads and now calling u to my bedroom, but he couldn't speak up a single word) Tam..Tamm-( i insulted Mahesh and he was listening to me like a dumb)(i turned to you and looking at u with lusty soothing eyes) sso, Sathish...m...yeah, come to my bedroom

(i was standing there still explain my Milky white skin to u)
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 
(16-10-2019, 07:45 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: tamanna-bhatia-hot-actress-stills-bikini.jpg]

(i removed Mahesh's hands from my waist and in an annoying voice, i told him) what rubbish is this? u don't have stamina to satisfy ur Tamannah and how can u just hug me ? first get a hard dick which can withstand long!

Mahesh: (he felt so bad getting insulted in front of him, he felt bad that i m ordering u to bear loads and now calling u to my bedroom, but he couldn't speak up a single word) Tam..Tamm-( i insulted Mahesh and he was listening to me like a dumb)(i turned to you and looking at u with lusty soothing eyes) sso, Sathish...m...yeah, come to my bedroom

(i was standing there still explain my Milky white skin to u)

(i listened to u say all this to ur hubby who is a big businessman and all respect him in the building but u treated him so badly and insulted him)
sir do u want me to go out of home sir..
(i was actually getting nervous as tamannah maam was strict so i thought of running away)
(if mahesh sir feel bad my mom will loose her job the rented home we are staying in we will loose that)
( it all belong to mahesh sir)
maam ok maam ...(i went to ur bedroom and stood there like a dumb idiot kid and i didnt knew what is going to happen as i saw rope tied on the hands of bed and stick beating whip and bowl of milk i was confused)
(16-10-2019, 07:50 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (i listened to u say all this to ur hubby who is a big businessman and all respect him in the building but u treated him so badly and insulted him)
sir do u want me to go out of home sir..
(i was actually getting nervous as tamannah maam was strict so i thought of running away)
(if mahesh sir feel bad my mom will loose her job the rented home we are staying in we will loose that)
( it all belong to mahesh sir)
maam ok maam ...(i went to ur bedroom and stood there like a dumb idiot kid and i didnt knew what is going to happen as i saw rope tied on the hands of bed and stick beating whip and bowl of milk i was confused)

[Image: tamanna-bhatia-hot-navel-in-saree.jpg]

(i sat on the corner of the bed.... looking at u standing so helpless and even missed ur play with ur friends and my hubby was just standstill looking at me..i inclined a little resting my hands on the soft spongy white bed .. displaying my Milky body to you... scanning you from top to bottom)

Sathish.....are you feeling nervous? am i rude to u? (in a lusty voice)
sex YL
(16-10-2019, 07:58 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: tamanna-bhatia-hot-navel-in-saree.jpg]

(i sat on the corner of the bed.... looking at u standing so helpless and even missed ur play with ur friends and my hubby was just standstill looking at me..i inclined a little resting my hands on the soft spongy white bed .. displaying my Milky body to you... scanning you from top to bottom)

Sathish.....are you feeling nervous? am i rude to u? (in a lusty voice)

(Omg what do this white woman want ...)
Umm maam i dont know...yeah i think little bit(a srop of sweat mist rolled down my face )
Mahesh sir please tell something
(I was feeling hungry for u but i cant say that now as mahesh sir is there)
No maam u r not at all rude to me maam(my knees were shaking a bit)
(I looked at ur nice fleshy white bicep and ur hip portion and licked my lips unconsciously)
(16-10-2019, 08:05 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (Omg what do this white woman want ...)
Umm maam i dont know...yeah i think little bit(a srop of sweat mist rolled down my face )
Mahesh sir please tell something
(I was feeling hungry for u but i cant say that now as mahesh sir is there)
No maam u r not at all rude to me maam(my knees were shaking a bit)
(I looked at ur nice fleshy white bicep and ur hip portion and licked my lips unconsciously)

[Image: Tamanna-Bhatia-hot-images.jpg]

(i was smiling... looking at u licking ur lips.... said in a soft voice) so what u feel about me Sathish? 
(Mahesh gathered some courage and spoke out with a shaky voice) Tamanna, why are you making this young boy do hard things- he is-
(looking at him with a mocking look, ) huh?! i think he can do sone "really hard" work to make me happy.....(looking at u naughtily) isn't it Sathish? come on...u have to do something more...u have to "push" more ....
sex YL
(16-10-2019, 08:16 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: Tamanna-Bhatia-hot-images.jpg]

(i was smiling... looking at u licking ur lips.... said in a soft voice) so what u feel about me Sathish? 
(Mahesh gathered some courage and spoke out with a shaky voice) Tamanna, why are you making this young boy do hard things- he is-
(looking at him with a mocking look, ) huh?! i think he can do sone "really hard" work to make me happy.....(looking at u naughtily) isn't it Sathish? come on...u have to do something more...u have to "push" more ....

(i was already having a bulge in mypant and i looked down as u said " what do i feel about u )

so....maam i think umm u r really a good person ( trying to tell nice things)
u look after home nicely..
u r respected everywhere in the society madam
(i looked at mahesh)
sir did i say something wrong
(my knees were getting weak)
i will do what u say maam ...can i leave after that..(i was asking innocently)
(16-10-2019, 08:21 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote:
(i was already having a bulge in mypant and i looked down as u said " what do i feel about u )

so....maam i think umm u r really a good person ( trying to tell nice things)
u look after home nicely..
u r respected everywhere in the society madam
(i looked at mahesh)
sir did i say something wrong
(my knees were getting weak)
i will do what u say maam ...can i leave after that..(i was asking innocently)

[Image: tamanna-bhatia-hot-navel.jpg]

Mahesh: Tamannah, plea- 
(i looked down at ur pants... could guess the bulge..but as u asked Mahesh, i got angry and looking at ur trembling legs, i got desperate ) Sathish? did i ask u to take his permission? his cock leaks cum looking at me in nude...i will just lift my saree to show him my legs- he will cum badly-what? (looking at him with sharp insulting eyes.. looking back at ur young body)...y u r sweating Sathish...i know u r getting hungry for....some some soft... something to give pain to....
sex YL
(16-10-2019, 08:31 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: tamanna-bhatia-hot-navel.jpg]

Mahesh: Tamannah, plea- 
(i looked down at ur pants... could guess the bulge..but as u asked Mahesh, i got angry and looking at ur trembling legs, i got desperate ) Sathish? did i ask u to take his permission? his cock leaks cum looking at me in nude...i will just lift my saree to show him my legs- he will cum badly-what? (looking at him with sharp insulting eyes.. looking back at ur young body)...y u r sweating Sathish...i know u r getting hungry for....some some soft... something to give pain to....
(i looked at mahesh sir and i was confused what is tamannah maam saying that is making mahesh sir almost at the verge of crying)
maam i am not understanding what u are saying maam
(wiped my sweat from forheah)
i sweat when i get nervous maam
yes maam something is paining i am not understanding what it is..(i got my first hard on today in front of u and my dick was throbbing my trouser)
maaam u r so milky white does ur skin tastes like milk maam ( i asked a innocent curious question as i saw u were more powerful than mahesh sir)
(16-10-2019, 08:36 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (i looked at mahesh sir and i was confused what is tamannah maam saying that is making mahesh sir almost at the verge of crying)
maam i am not understanding what u are saying maam
(wiped my sweat from forheah)
i sweat when i get nervous maam
yes maam something is paining i am not understanding what it is..(i got my first hard on today in front of u and my dick was throbbing my trouser)
maaam u r so milky white does ur skin tastes like milk maam ( i asked a innocent curious question as i saw u were more powerful than mahesh sir)

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10962717]

[Image: tamanna-hot-sexy-saree-stills.jpg]

(i looked at u lustily..in a soft sexy voice-) Sathish...its ur inner feeling for me....its ur cock who is exposing ur slum mind...u know na? u r a low class poor boy? ur mother has nothing to do if her poor son fantasizes for a sexy hot rich lady's body.....u r a filthy dirty slum pervert..

Mahesh- Tamannah, please stop!!! stop these! he is just-

(i looked at him angrily) if u speak out a single word now from ur fucked up mouth on which i just sat and ur loose cock spilled out- i will make him do so dirty and then i will charge on him with-
(looking at u again with naughty look) with - ...leave it Sathish... come on...open ur pant...
Mahesh- Tam-(but he stopped as he is being insulted badly)
sex YL