Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Woman makes their own Rules
(18-10-2019, 07:43 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (i went up and without saying a word raised ur hand and hold it with left hand so u cant close ur arms and i looked at ur armpits nice creamy soft clean nd slight moist)
mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmmm (left my hold on ur hand as i sniffed ur armpit aroma and then i hold ur belly with my both hand and pivoted my head and sniffed ur left and right armpit alternatively lik a crazy dog and then looking at ur hubby i licked ur right armpit cave)
slupppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 9my dick made a big tent in my pant and my dick tent was hitting ur hip portion as i was sucking and cking ur sweaty armpits)
mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm (sniffing right armpit)
itna sugandh kaise aat ahi nayan  haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
mai ab tumhara hu ( moved a little back after attacking u so i can see the bitch side in u )
jo tumhe krna hai kro 
agar mai khush to rent maaf 

[Image: nayanatara46.jpg]
(as u lifted my hand, couldn't understand y u did it- my eyes still closed and as ur nose sniffing my pits, i could feel ur hot breathing and ur inhaling- i smiled) aaaaahhhhhhh mere raaajaaaa...aaaahhhhhh...

(Mahesh's left hand had traces of precum on his thumb ...he took out his phone from right pocket of pant with right hand and started making clips of the scene of his wife and he was shagging with left hand) ahhhhhh meri Nayan ahhhhhhhhh Sathish ji ahhhhh araaam se ahhhhh

(i was moaning) ahhhhhhouuuu (as ur tongue touched suddenly on my pits, i moaned aloud) aahhhouuuwwww ahhhh... ahhhhhh (as u went to left) ahhhhhhhhhhowwwwshhhh (as u left me - my navel and tummy wet with ur saliva...i opened my eyes...looking at u inviting me...i whispering softly) 
sach? Shatish??? roz khudko mere jism ke hawale karoge? ..sach???
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 
(18-10-2019, 07:53 PM)Yamilover Wrote:
[Image: nayanatara46.jpg]
(as u lifted my hand, couldn't understand y u did it- my eyes still closed and as ur nose sniffing my pits, i could feel ur hot breathing and ur inhaling- i smiled) aaaaahhhhhhh mere raaajaaaa...aaaahhhhhh...

(Mahesh's left hand had traces of precum on his thumb ...he took out his phone from right pocket of pant with right hand and started making clips of the scene of his wife and he was shagging with left hand) ahhhhhh meri Nayan ahhhhhhhhh Sathish ji ahhhhh araaam se ahhhhh

(i was moaning) ahhhhhhouuuu (as ur tongue touched suddenly on my pits, i moaned aloud) aahhhouuuwwww ahhhh... ahhhhhh (as u went to left) ahhhhhhhhhhowwwwshhhh (as u left me - my navel and tummy wet with ur saliva...i opened my eyes...looking at u inviting me...i whispering softly) 
sach? Shatish??? roz khudko mere jism ke hawale karoge? ..sach???
(as i moved back my big tent was visible as my dick was poking my track pant)
(i moved back and sat on a cushioned chair and sat like a king)

nayan chal mujhe khush kr abhiii
tere upar zimmedari hai ab 
(i saw mahesh recording us)
jab ye viral hoga to logonko pata chalega kaisa chutiya pati tha tu
chal nayanthara ab mujhe khush kr 
( my dick was paining now)
bhot tanka diya hai tune mujheeee
(18-10-2019, 07:57 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (as i moved back my big tent was visible as my dick was poking my track pant)
(i moved back and sat on a cushioned chair and sat like a king)

nayan chal mujhe khush kr abhiii
tere upar zimmedari hai ab 
(i saw mahesh recording us)
jab ye viral hoga to logonko pata chalega kaisa chutiya pati tha tu
chal nayanthara ab mujhe khush kr 
( my dick was paining now)
bhot tanka diya hai tune mujheeee

[Image: nayanatara42.jpg]
(i looked at u in a slutty way... my achal was at my feet.... i started walking at u....i totally forgot about Mahesh) 
Satish...

(walking slowly towards u in a sexy cat walk...my navel, my breasts under the blouse, everything on display as u have slided my achal down...i slowly came in front of u...showing u my navel shining with ur mouth water and my curvy body... showing u before the play..... looking at u naughtily, i smiled and keeping my hands on waist with palms on side of belly and fingers reaching my belly, standing like a bar slut, said in an erotic tone) r u surrendering completely to me?
i will play some erotic games with u, giving u some tasks....okay? Satish? (more lusty voice) ...a u ready,?

(Mahesh was too hard...he slowed down his shagging enjoying the moment making the video so to enjoy it again at night) Nayanthara....babby....please  pleaahhhahh.... please dont be sslu- ahh slut...ah
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 
(28-10-2019, 06:43 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: ........

Bunny can you be extra extra filthy and dirty and abusive with my wife Sana Khan the apple of my Eye and the Love of my Life... Sana is my Darling wife getting wet every night without a hard and veiny big anaconda DICK.... She is as filthy as a trash can and toilet shit hole.... Fucking Kill her with Lusty fucking and make her pregnant with your sperms ASAP brother...

[Image: dbde4f3ccf2075726f980e628878bef6.jpg][Image: sana_khan_82.jpg]
(18-11-2019, 07:24 PM)davidjohnson007 Wrote:
Bunny can you be extra extra filthy and dirty and abusive with my wife Sana Khan the apple of my Eye and the Love of my Life... Sana is my Darling wife getting wet every night without a hard and veiny big anaconda DICK.... She is as filthy as a trash can and toilet shit hole.... Fucking Kill her with Lusty fucking and make her pregnant with your sperms ASAP brother...

[Image: dbde4f3ccf2075726f980e628878bef6.jpg][Image: sana_khan_82.jpg]

( david is my collegue at office and sana is my bhabi)
( i always had acrush for his wife but coudnt confess it)

david when are u gonna invite me to ur home bro

bhabi is a great cook i have heard?
(18-11-2019, 07:27 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: ( david is my collegue at office and sana is my bhabi)
( i always had acrush for his wife but coudnt confess it)

david when are u gonna invite me to ur home bro

bhabi is a great cook i have heard?

You are welcome tonight brother and I will be home by 9:00 PM you can come home early by 7:00 PM and i will tell Sana that you are CUMMING BUNNY Brother
[Image: f45230bf082961f7d950ad895abfe121.jpg]
[Image: sana_khan_stills_005.jpg]
(18-11-2019, 07:32 PM)davidjohnson007 Wrote: You are welcome tonight brother and I will be home by 9:00 PM you can come home early by 7:00 PM and i will tell Sana that you are CUMMING BUNNY Brother
[Image: f45230bf082961f7d950ad895abfe121.jpg]
[Image: sana_khan_stills_005.jpg]

( i was junior to david i was just22 year old black skinned adivasi tribe guy who was made fun of by david in office for my skin colour and so i was always little angry at him)

ok daid bhai i will come by 9 
( i wanted david to be with us in the dinner)

ding dongg ( the bell rang)
( i was wearing a nice shirt and pant )
(18-11-2019, 07:35 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: ( i was junior to david i was just22 year old black skinned adivasi tribe guy who was made fun of by david in office for my skin colour and so i was always little angry at him)

ok daid bhai i will come by 9 
( i wanted david to be with us in the dinner)

ding dongg ( the bell rang)
( i was wearing a nice shirt and pant )

Ohhh BUNNY Dude.... Kool you are here Welcome to my house... 

My Wife SANA came running to welcome the well built Pit Bull  Like body BUNNY to the house....

CUMMM in BUNNY and make yourself comfortable said my wife SANA and smiled at me with a slutty smile and a whorish one at that...

Sana was wearing a HOTTT & Sexy Outfit to make BUNNY Attracted to her and I knew she was horny and hot inside full of lust and carnal hunger to taste the Donkey Horse COCK of this BUNNY Hunk...

[Image: sana-khan-hot-dress.jpg][Image: Sana-Khan-pictures-gallery.jpg]
(18-11-2019, 07:40 PM)davidjohnson007 Wrote: Ohhh BUNNY Dude.... Kool you are here Welcome to my house... 

My Wife SANA came running to welcome the well built Pit Bull  Like body BUNNY to the house....

CUMMM in BUNNY and make yourself comfortable said my wife SANA and smiled at me with a slutty smile and a whorish one at that...

Sana was wearing a HOTTT & Sexy Outfit to make BUNNY Attracted to her and I knew she was horny and hot inside full of lust and carnal hunger to taste the Donkey Horse COCK of this BUNNY Hunk...

[Image: sana-khan-hot-dress.jpg][Image: Sana-Khan-pictures-gallery.jpg]

(  as u opened the door)

good evening david bhai ( i hugged u and i saw ur wife behind u )

hi bhabi sana bhabi myself satish( gave my palm forward for shake hand)

( i looked at u from head to toe ..............this david is one lucky bastard what a hot wife he has got woww i looked at ur legs aswell)